Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina (15795 Views)

My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip / I Dont Get Erection When With My GF / CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Lukmanraji(m): 6:57am On Oct 19, 2017
Good day nairalanders.

Please, genuine advice is needed as a brother is about to lose his gf.

Straight to the point.

The problem is that, my friend release immediately he try to penetrate into his gf vagina or he lose erection. It has happened like over 5 times with this same girl.

What is the problem and the way forward please, because this guy's relationship is about to ruined with this thing?

Thanks for your time.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by EZEUDENE(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2017
k
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by AntiWailer: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Every lady deserve a free and fair erection.

You can not rig election and still rig erection. That is not fair.

The lady should leave. grin

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Lukmanraji:
Good day nairalanders.

Straight to the point.

The problem is that, my friend release immediately he try to penetrate into his gf vagina or he lose erection. It has happened like over 5 times with this same girl.

What is the problem and the way forward please, because this guy's relationship is about to ruined with this thing?

Thanks for your time.

Flee from sexual immorality.

Sex is only for the legaly married. Pls, think about life after here. I know you and other folks wallowing in sin, unrighteousness and darkness will call me all sorts of unprintable names but you must hear the truth: for it is only the truth that will set you free.

Satan will tell you that all singles do it, but that is a big lie from the pit of hell: for there is a way that seems right into a man, but the end thereof is death. For the fact that everybody does it does not make it right.

What will a man give in exchange for his soul? What is the value of a man's soul?

If you need a woman: if you want to have sex, go and get married.

Accept Jesus Christ and He will set you free from the power of sin and death.

Say no to premarital sex! NO TO PREMARITAL SEX!!!!!!!!!

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by izzou(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2017
I would have dropped my opinion but the issue now is that I am still a virgin

What do you mean by he releases?

What is he releasing?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by daewoorazer(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2017

How did you know it's happened over five times.

It's better you come out straight then we can discuss what's next

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by oxiide22(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2017
Tell him to stop masturbation, period!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by koolswagking(m): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2017
izzou:
I would have dropped my opinion but the issue now is that I am still a virgin

What is he releasing?
lol

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by MhizzAJ(f): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2017
Have you been masturbating?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by zionmade1: 7:29am On Oct 19, 2017
Nowadays cup pushers (Ndi akwa m iko) come out boldly to tell the world how they push cups.
Gone are those days wen Sex is meant for only the married

Kwa gbuo onwe unu ni iko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Generalkaycee(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2017
Lol
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Khutie: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2017
•••I know of a remedy buh yhu gotta accept na yhu dey geh the gbese..wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Peachess(f): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2017
His Lil man is probably not attracted to his girlfriend grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by AceDomino(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2017
Let him try it with some other girl

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2017
from ur information OP,that Girl may have a “spirit husband"..recently on nairaland,someone, brought similar issue about his wife.that he is able to sleep with her for 2months after marriage.
if he has had sex with her b4,I would have suspected masturbation.but from what u said,he has not penetrated her b4,that makes it a different issue.OR has it happened to him with any Girl b4 now?.if yes,then it could be masturbation.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by HerXLNC(f): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2017
The guy shd do testosterone test..... Or Prolly avoid sex for 3 weeks yl feeding well, avoid stress that ll increase d rate of cortisols in d body which makes testosterone reduce, take zinc supplement, rest... Then watch his next performance

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by HerXLNC(f): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Have you been masturbating?

Last time I checked masturbation doesnt make someone come quick.....a guy once told me that it really helped him control his cumming better

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by IamLEGEND1: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2017
izzou:

What is he releasing?
The prisoners of azkaban.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Lukmanraji(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2017
daewoorazer:

How did you know it's happened over five times.
It's better you come out straight then we can discuss what's next
as explained to me.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by micynute94(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The prisoners of azkaban.

grin grin
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2017
People keep warning you guys to stop masturbation but you wouldn't hear.

This is the result. tongue

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Lukmanraji(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2017
AceDomino:
Let him try it with some other girl

hmmmm... Seems you are on point cos his gf advised him to try other girl too.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Lukmanraji(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2017
HerXLNC:
The guy shd do testosterone test..... Or Prolly avoid sex for 3 weeks yl feeding well, avoid stress that ll increase d rate of cortisols in d body, take zinc supplement, rest... Then watch his next performance

nice advise... Thanks
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by IamLEGEND1: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2017
Rokia2:
People keep warning you guys to stop masturbation but you wouldn't hear.
This is the result. tongue
you've got the whole thing backwards. if anything, masturbation should help delay_ejaculation,not speed it up.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2017
Toto no go kill una... I wonder what it feels like tho. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Lukmanraji(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2017
gatelogic:
from ur information OP,that Girl may have a “spirit husband"..recently on nairaland,someone, brought similar issue about his wife.that he is able to sleep with her for 2months after marriage.
if he has had sex with her b4,I would have suspected masturbation.but from what u said,he has not penetrated her b4,that makes it a different issue.OR has it happened to him with any Girl b4 now?.if yes,then it could be masturbation.

thanks for ur response. According to him, this hasn't happened to him b4. He hasnt experienced this before, the least that could happen is quick ejaculation the first round while others last longer. He hasn't had sex with this girl b4. The first time he tried to, his dick went down totally and he couldn't come up or continue, then other trials were ejaculation before penetration.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Lukmanraji(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2017
Peachess:
His Lil man is probably not attracted to his girlfriend grin

how sure are you?
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by HerXLNC(f): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Lukmanraji:

nice advise bro... Thanks

Where did u c bro?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Freeman50(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Lukmanraji:
Good day nairalanders.

Straight to the point.

Thanks for your time.
Stop deceiving yourself here.

If you Tell me or the forum that you are the one facing the predicament & not your friend then I will understand.....At least look out for possible solutions.

Some people on nairaland are so stupid & not bold enough to defend themselves.

Poster, sorry for bursting your bubbles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Peachess(f): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2017
Lukmanraji:

how sure are you?
Is it mine? I dunno, go and ask it na.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by kay29000(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2017
He has a probrlem called premature ejaculationn. Follow the link in my signature for more on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? / Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Cheating (Part 2) / Xvideos Really Getting Out Of Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.