Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Come in & learn how To Safe Mobile Data From Getting Exhausted Quickly - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come in & learn how To Safe Mobile Data From Getting Exhausted Quickly (1525 Views)

My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! / NCC Disqualifies Nigerians Below 18 From Getting SIM Cards / 5 Ways To Prevent Your Phone From Getting Stolen At A Nigerian Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come in & learn how To Safe Mobile Data From Getting Exhausted Quickly by shoskid(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2017
Good day fellow nairalanders,
Today I'll be showing you on how to safe your mobile data using a powerful VPN application called DataEye, with many years experience as reliable mobile data vendor in Nigeria I can tell you that saving mobile data on android devices is as simple as ABC. It's no longer a news that the rate the service providers in the country are cutting the mobile data has increased without been noticed by most people.

What to know about Dataeye
DataEye saves you mobile data and battery by letting you manage your mobile data traffic and helping you discover the latest Offers. App based data usage control means there is no more hidden fees or data-heavy background traffic. You enjoy the best mobile applications and websites with a peace-of-mind.

1) ACCESS AMAZING OFFERS – DataEye save you mobile data and money by bringing you great offers on the most popular apps.
2) KNOW WHERE YOUR DATA GOES – You deserve to know how your data is used, so we let you control it on an app-by-app basis. This way you keep more of your mobile data and money.

Re: Come in & learn how To Safe Mobile Data From Getting Exhausted Quickly by shoskid(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
3) EXTEND YOUR BATTERY LIFE – Unwanted background data drains your phone's battery. By putting you in charge of your data usage we significantly increase your phone’s battery life.

4) GO GLOBAL – Data doesn’t stay local, so we make it easy to manage your mobile data, even while roaming.
With DataEye, you discover an amazing world of data free Apps and finally take charge of your mobile data usage!
WHERE TO GET DataEye?
Download it from Google playstore

I blog for Mobile data and Bitcoin
Check my signature for my link
Re: Come in & learn how To Safe Mobile Data From Getting Exhausted Quickly by tuasefemi(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2017
I couldn't browse when the app was activated, but able to access internet as soon as I deactivated it... Did I do anything wrong?
Re: Come in & learn how To Safe Mobile Data From Getting Exhausted Quickly by shoskid(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2017
tuasefemi:
I couldn't browse when the app was activated, but able to access internet as soon as I deactivated it... Did I do anything wrong?
Reboot your phone it will work smoothly.
NOTE
Do not block Google play services
Re: Come in & learn how To Safe Mobile Data From Getting Exhausted Quickly by shoskid(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Surf more online and pay less using our mobile data services
Re: Come in & learn how To Safe Mobile Data From Getting Exhausted Quickly by shoskid(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
We still remain the trusted dealer For Bitcoin Mobile Data Gift Cards into Cash
Re: Come in & learn how To Safe Mobile Data From Getting Exhausted Quickly by shoskid(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
If you have any questions concerning data management let me know

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 3 LTE / My Phone Automatically Switches To Vibration On It's Own / Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Specs And Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.