Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) (46437 Views)

Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge / Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) / Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Priscy01(f): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2017
This photo of a pretty Nigerian Lady holding on to the brake of a bus has since gone viral on Twitter.

This beautiful Nigerian Lady, identified as Young Oprah took to micro-blogging website, Twitter to disclose how she had to hold on to the brake of a bus she was in, in order for the driver to fight an “Agbero” in Lagos.

She wrote:
"This one made me use my leg to hold the brake for him while he fought agbero"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/nigerian-lady-holds-on-to-brake-of-bus.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2017
Only in Lagos

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2017
grin grin make una see agbero babe ooo

47 Likes

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2017
And that becomes an achievement on Twitter ? undecided

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Priscy01(f): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2017
smithsydny:

grin grin

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Dominique

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2017
And you did as he commanded, only to snap yourself and upload on social media, for what?. I see no difference between you and the Danfo driver playing with lives on board his bus. SMH. When I find myself in such situations, I take the next bus or cab...life has on duplicate.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2017
Make She Drive The Bus De Go Na

2 Likes

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Priscy01(f): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
Make She Drive The Bus De Go Na
grin grin
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by MARKone(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
What are we to do now. Naija sef lipsrsealed

45 Likes

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Egein(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
A very caring woman. She's wife material.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Explorers(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lol...Dgrin;

The driver suppose turn off the engine na, funny, crazy folks everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by oviejnr(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
She even dey tweet ontop, slightly move your leg at your own peril grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by sod09(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
lmao grin grin
those agbero no get joy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by TheArticleNG(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
angry
Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Only in Lagos

Always shine your eyes is the key

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin grin grin.the babe nah correct babe, she no how e dey take go. Eko lon kpe bi.

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Another One! grin

I can only believe what my eyes see not the blood I did not see gushing out from the Agbero's mouth. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by awa(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Only in Lagos, the Afonjas Paradise where everything is beautiful

7 Likes

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Emu4life(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
What. If dem burst his head no, she will run away
Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by saraki2019(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
just advertising your self
ok, who want buy
Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by franchasng: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oya APC, come and add this to your numerous achievements after 2yrs+.....womem empowerment in Lagos.

Sai Baba till 2020‎, chanji is here!! angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by buchilino(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
smithsydny:

IF DIS IS HOW AGBERO BABES LOOK, I DON'T MIND GETTING ONE 4 MYSELF.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Proffdada: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
let her come and hold my 'brake' she will become Orpah and not Oprahsmiley
Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Priscy01:
This photo of a pretty Nigerian Lady holding on to the brake of a bus has since gone viral on Twitter.

This beautiful Nigerian Lady, identified as Young Oprah took to micro-blogging website, Twitter to disclose how she had to hold on to the brake of a bus she was in, in order for the driver to fight an “Agbero” in Lagos.

She wrote:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/nigerian-lady-holds-on-to-brake-of-bus.html

You love him
Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Zizicardo(f): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
For her to have snapped this pic, then she's happy to help him

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by tintingz(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lol, is this supposed to be a news?

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
All for.social media, danfo got to go koh, if they go which brake will you be holding while your boyfriend is busy fighting with his colleagues?
Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by olamy2000(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
The pictures no correspond at all...the babe whose face was shown was in a nice car why the oda pressing brake dey agolo grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by hezy4real01(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
This one deep oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos / My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic / The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.