Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:23 PM

Free Birthday Featured Post Just For You - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Free Birthday Featured Post Just For You (656 Views)

Beautiful Season Greetings Design Just For You / Intimate Wedding Decorations Just for You. / Olamide, Phyno, Mayourkun, flavor Will Be Featured In Aspire Music festival 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Birthday Featured Post Just For You by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2017
Hello Everyone, we all know that Birthdays are memorable event. A day Set aside to CELEBRATE ourselves, loved ones, friends, Partners, kids, siblings and much more.

In that aspect, JULIASGUIDE will love to Celebrate and appreciate it's readers, visitors, passer by and contributors [commenters].

So if you have Birthdays coming up and you want a BIRTHDAY FEATURED POST in CELEBRATING your day. You can send an e-mail to juliasguide@gmail.com with your picture (s) and any information you want to be released on the Blog.

If you reside in NIGERIA, JULIASGUIDE might have a little PRESENT FOR YOU.

E-mail Contact-: juliasguide@gmail.com
Requirements-: picture(s) of you or your loved ones and any message alongside it.

Let's Celebrate with you at www.juliasguide.com

Re: Free Birthday Featured Post Just For You by Akposy(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2017
loveymom:
Hello Everyone, we all know that Birthdays are memorable event. A day Set aside to CELEBRATE ourselves, loved ones, friends, Partners, kids, siblings and much more.

In that aspect, JULIASGUIDE will love to Celebrate and appreciate it's readers, visitors, passer by and contributors [commenters].

So if you have Birthdays coming up and you want a BIRTHDAY FEATURED POST in CELEBRATING your day. You can send an e-mail to juliasguide@gmail.com with your picture (s) and any information you want to be released on the Blog.

If you reside in NIGERIA, JULIASGUIDE might have a little PRESENT FOR YOU.

E-mail Contact-: juliasguide@gmail.com
Requirements-: picture(s) of you or your loved ones and any message alongside it.

Let's Celebrate with you at www.juliasguide.com

Oh. My birthday is on the 30th... Dear Julia, I need a free drip drop cake �
Re: Free Birthday Featured Post Just For You by britiko: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Akposy:

Happy birthday in advance.
Pls, pm me for your birthday gift.

1 Like

Re: Free Birthday Featured Post Just For You by Akposy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
britiko:

Happy birthday in advance.
Pls, pm me for your birthday gift.
Thanks. I have sent u the PM
Re: Free Birthday Featured Post Just For You by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Akposy:

Am not close to you. replied you.
waiting for your mail
Re: Free Birthday Featured Post Just For You by Akposy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
britiko:

Happy birthday in advance. Pls, pm me for your birthday gift.
Good evening ma. Did you receive the mail. Seems it is redirecting to me
Re: Free Birthday Featured Post Just For You by Akposy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
loveymom:

Am not close to you. replied you. waiting for your mail
Done

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Car As Face Of M'E Lounge 2019 Star Prize. Host: Roy Ekpo / Today Is My Birthday � (pictures) / Get Your Wedding Gown For As Low As N20, 000 And Get The Little Bride Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.