Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market (51536 Views)

Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market / 6 Ways To Detect A Fake Phone / See How to create a whatsapp account with a Fake phone number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by brandonobi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
comments from bimbo20, samuel55, richard17, john18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Mac2016(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
I can testify to this statement...Oraimo is a high quality brand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by streets2empire: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
wow, this is so graphic, people need to be very careful of the phone accessories they buy. There was a time I bought one charger, after charging my phone for about an hour, my phone got so hot when I picked it up I had to drop it immediately due to the heat from it.

I think the government should place some measure so flush out those that sell those kinds of accessories that can injure one.
Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by ibawon(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Very informative post, but as of now do you know how many Sub Standard Infinix chargers "designed by Oraimo"are flooding the market. Please they don't copy una die.
Imagine an Infinix charger with Different led light.
PS your accessories design are very cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by thirty1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
It looks like a sponsored post.
Oraimo Ko, Brymo nii
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Ayemileto(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Towncrier247:
If You Love Your Face, You Would See This (Graphic)

Over the years Nigeria has seen the influx of several phone accessories into the Nigeria market. This has led to the proliferation of sub-standard products into the country.

The media has been awash with stories of death and injuries caused by the used of sub-standard phone accessories in the country.

However, the entry of Oraimo into the accessory market in Nigeria will no doubt help to sanitize an industry that needs so much cleansing.

Last year a story went viral of how a 12-year-old boy was seriously injured when his phone exploded while it was charging. The phone felt hot and then blew up in his face, exposing part of his jawbone and embedding fragments in his arms and legs. He underwent emergency surgery before he was sent to the burns unit and onto the plastic surgery inpatient department. Only last year, a power bank exploded burning down a building in Kenya.

This is the unfortunate things many people have faced while using sub-standard mobile accessories in the country. According to a Guardian publication 95 per cent of phone accessories in the market today in Nigeria are substandard. There is still a long way to go to sensitive Nigerians on the dangers of use of sub-standard mobile accessories.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-9rsuZZx0WlA/V-tF-eg4fyI/AAAAAAAArOQ/lb1tPjUQJgUrGt3vlYwxW0oF781AOU9RgCLcB/s1600/Girl%2BDied%2Bin%2BHer%2BSleep%2Bby%2BHer%2BEarphones%2Bwhile%2BHer%2BMobile%2BDevice%2Bis%2BCharging%2B4.jpg[/img]

For Oraimo the focus is on producing the highest quality mobile accessories for Nigerians that meet all quality requirements by the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). One way Oraimo is ensuring quality of its accessories is through product authentication. This it has achieved through two means;

QR Code Verification
With a bar code at the back of its accessories, buyers can easily check the authencity of the product they are buying through a quick scan.

Verification Number
At the back of all Oraimo accessories is a 16 digit code. Users only need to visit its website, www.oraimo.com and input the 16 digit code by clicking on the Authentication page to reveal if they have bought a genuine Oraimo product.

As the official licensed accessory brand for popular phone brands such as Tecno, Infinix and Itel, buyers of Oraimo accessories can rest assured of buying only the highest quality accessory that wouldn’t break down easily.

What makes Oraimo accessories more attractive is its affordability. By combining affordability with quality, Oraimo has been able to answer the needs of every Nigeria when it comes to phone accessory.

The case of the 13 year old boy never happened in Nigeria and the Samsung Galaxy S7 that exploded was original. That is why Samsung recalled the product(Overheating).

The kind of Authentication you claim to be doing is what Itel has been doing for a long time. (I.e Nothing New)

You people should stop spreading fake information just to promote you products.

How do you expect me to trust you with original product when you're advertising with fake info?

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Amateratsu(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Could've bet that you were advertising for Oraimo undecided
Just avoid roadside powerbanks and those sold in gas stations (they usually have solar panels at the top).

If the SON was really working we wouldn't have such crap everywhere in the country..
Stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by komododragons: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Towncrier247:
If You Love Your Face, You Would See This (Graphic)

Over the years Nigeria has seen the influx of several phone accessories into the Nigeria market. This has led to the proliferation of sub-standard products into the country.

The media has been awash with stories of death and injuries caused by the used of sub-standard phone accessories in the country.

However, the entry of Oraimo into the accessory market in Nigeria will no doubt help to sanitize an industry that needs so much cleansing.

Last year a story went viral of how a 12-year-old boy was seriously injured when his phone exploded while it was charging. The phone felt hot and then blew up in his face, exposing part of his jawbone and embedding fragments in his arms and legs. He underwent emergency surgery before he was sent to the burns unit and onto the plastic surgery inpatient department. Only last year, a power bank exploded burning down a building in Kenya.

This is the unfortunate things many people have faced while using sub-standard mobile accessories in the country. According to a Guardian publication 95 per cent of phone accessories in the market today in Nigeria are substandard. There is still a long way to go to sensitive Nigerians on the dangers of use of sub-standard mobile accessories.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-9rsuZZx0WlA/V-tF-eg4fyI/AAAAAAAArOQ/lb1tPjUQJgUrGt3vlYwxW0oF781AOU9RgCLcB/s1600/Girl%2BDied%2Bin%2BHer%2BSleep%2Bby%2BHer%2BEarphones%2Bwhile%2BHer%2BMobile%2BDevice%2Bis%2BCharging%2B4.jpg[/img]

For Oraimo the focus is on producing the highest quality mobile accessories for Nigerians that meet all quality requirements by the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). One way Oraimo is ensuring quality of its accessories is through product authentication. This it has achieved through two means;

QR Code Verification
With a bar code at the back of its accessories, buyers can easily check the authencity of the product they are buying through a quick scan.

Verification Number
At the back of all Oraimo accessories is a 16 digit code. Users only need to visit its website, www.oraimo.com and input the 16 digit code by clicking on the Authentication page to reveal if they have bought a genuine Oraimo product.

As the official licensed accessory brand for popular phone brands such as Tecno, Infinix and Itel, buyers of Oraimo accessories can rest assured of buying only the highest quality accessory that wouldn’t break down easily.

What makes Oraimo accessories more attractive is its affordability. By combining affordability with quality, Oraimo has been able to answer the needs of every Nigeria when it comes to phone accessory.

pls disregard this fake story!

that first picture got nothing to relate with phone accessories, and this guy is just a marketer undecided

oraimo use to import many substantial products and there are in the port waiting to destroy.

buy only buy product that have SON logo in it (standard organization of Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Rickyzagy: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
we don hear. make we go tell APC say change has arrived ������

1 Like

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
komododragons:

oraimo use to import many substantial products and there are in the port waiting to destroy.

buy only buy product that have SON logo in it (standard organization of Nigeria)

Please can you enlighten us more about your above statement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by komododragons: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
washingtonklef:

Please can you enlighten us more about your above statement?
oriamo doesn't make phone accessories but instead them rebranded the product them buy straight from china!

their resent shipment of there accessories have be confiscated because of standard issues.

there are battling it but I don't think it will go nowhere unless them bribe those SON guys!

1 Like

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
komododragons:
oriamo doesn't make phone accessories but instead them rebranded the product them buy straight from china!

their resent shipment of there accessories have be confiscated because of standard issues.

there are battling it but I don't think it will go nowhere unless them bribe those SON guys!

I will want you to give me evidence.. You don't need come here to say things like this.. Mind you.. Tecno Mobile Owns Oraimo, Oraimo is the one in charge of producing batteries for infinix, itel, Tecno.. Chargers memory card, power banks.. Oraimo is a registered company in Nigeria.. Pls if you do not have evidence, next time don't talk..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Zizicardo:
In a nutshell, we should buy oraimo
exactly, poor marketing strategy.... the only offering of oration is non expolosion

1 Like

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
fake new everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Norman4real(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Clearly this article is aimed at promoting Oraimo but in my view that doesn't matter. The fact is that Oraimo makes very good quality products especially if you're using a Tecno/Infinix/Itel. I have compared it to other accessories by Bull, Golf and Anker and i can say that in most cases Oraimo has proved to be better.
My only issue is with their earphones, they're durable but output is not that great. And i'm not sure if they have wireless earphones/headphones.

Regarding the issue of duplicating, i can say that there are already plenty of duplicates, but the dupes usually don't come in original packaging and don't have serial numbers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Norman4real:
Clearly this article is aimed at promoting Oraimo but in my view that doesn't matter. The fact is that Oraimo makes very good quality products especially if you're using a Tecno/Infinix/Itel. I have compared it to other accessories by Bull, Golf and Anker and i can say that in most cases Oraimo has proved to be better.
My only issue is with their earphones, they're durable but output is not that great. And i'm not sure if they have wireless earphones/headphones.

Regarding the issue of duplicating, i can say that there are already plenty of duplicates, but the dupes usually don't come in original packaging and don't have serial numbers.

We have wireless earphones..

1 Like

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Toluowo: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
Oh my shocked

But somehow, this looks like an advert for oraimo (whatever the fúćk that is) angry

Clearly, it's an ad for Oraimo. The way Oraimo dey market their products ehn, you go fear... Interestingly though, they have good products.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Norman4real(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
washingtonklef:

We have wireless earphones..

Didn't know about these. But i'd prefer earphones that go into both sides, this looks like those one side ear pieces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Norman4real:
Didn't know about these. But i'd prefer earphones that go into both sides, this looks like those one side ear pieces.

I actually cannot get out the picture to the 2sided bluetooth for now... But it costs #6000 in case you want to buy it anywhere
Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by kiddapunk: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2017
Is Oraimo a Nigerian brand?
Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2017
kiddapunk:

Yes bro.. They are the accessories department of infinix, Tecno and itel

1 Like

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by sureinfo: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2017
Hmm haven't experienced such on ma tecno phone sha, but if that's d work oraimo are doing then a big thumbs up to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by streets2empire: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2017
I have used Oraimo chargers and power banks before they are quite strong and very affordable. The power bank I used before didn't even last up to 4 months before it spoilt same with the charger i bought. Yoou don't necessarily have to buy oraimo but make sure you buy genuine accessory devices because i have seen and watched many cases of these devices causing serious explosion. Be careful..
Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by streets2empire: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2017
kiddapunk:

am not sure but i think it is a nigerian brand, with their green and white colors
Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2017
streets2empire:
I have used Oraimo chargers and power banks before they are quite strong and very affordable. The power bank I used before didn't even last up to 4 months before it spoilt same with the charger i bought. Yoou don't necessarily have to buy oraimo but make sure you buy genuine accessory devices because i have seen and watched many cases of these devices causing serious explosion. Be careful..

You mean oraimo devices causing explosion... Show me an oraimo accessories that caused explosion or evidence of explosion.. I will replace such device and also pay for its damages..
Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2017
streets2empire:

am not sure but i think it is a nigerian brand, with their green and white colors

Oraimo is not a Nigerian Brand.. It belongs to Tecno Mobile.. The green and white is its official global color..
Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by kiddapunk: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2017
washingtonklef:

Yes bro.. They are the accessories department of infinix, Tecno and itel
thanks boss I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market by investigator007: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mac2016:
I can testify to this statement...Oraimo is a high quality brand.
Really, have u used their products before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire / Nokia 3310 Is 15years Today / This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.