Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose (21479 Views)

Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Proffdada: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
smiley
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by hucienda: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jimi would make a good fit.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by motun2017(f): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
i like fine old men shakiss
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by surgical: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
ChangetheChange:
Jimi Agbaje is PDP next Chairman
He himself knows he is joking he will sell the entire PDP to APC like he did with the Lagos governorship.except his masters tinubu and oba akiolu says other wise.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by aalangel(f): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
erosimo:
I just like this man. He looks too simple

Seconded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by designVATExcel: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mr. Jimi is still considered young blood sha, compared to some other contestants.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by enagymedia(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
na baby him be for dis game.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by honey001(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Atiku2019:
Jimi Agbaje Stands With Atiku cool

No come spoil the chances of this man ooooh
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by ufuosman(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
All d best to him
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Dearlord(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
I see this young gentleman transforming PDP to Personal Democratic Party. cool
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by DANDARLO(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
OK undecided
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by DTaj: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
He is just joking

Ypu nailed it 100%. JK is "joking"; in fact "just kidding". After he had been trounced several times in Lagos, he wants to 'export' failure to PDP at the national level!

See the list of aspirants, na so so thieves!!

Bode George
Gbenga Daniel
Tunde Adeniran
Taoheed Adedoja
Just Kidding Jimi Agbaje
Raymond Dokpesi of AIT, etc, etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
He would end up being an APC mole like that Shekau's friend
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Habeyy(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
wunmi590:
Honest speaking, if PDP want to have upper hand the up coming both ungeneral and general election, Jimi Agbaje should be given the chance to pilot the affair of PDP,

Apart from being young which would give more younger aspirant an opportunity to join PDP, and also contest under the PDP, he's also vibrant, a good orator.

The love people have for this business tycoon and phermaercist can never be looked down.
This man can bring in the real definition of real change to PDP, if he's given the chance to pilot the affair, without being disturbed by our great grand fathers in the party like bode George and co.

JK we know
JK we believe in
JK for PDP chairman
i bet you don't know much about politics
The fact that Jimi is loved by lagosians dosent translate to him winning in PDP convention
What about his grassroot work in PDP
On this,i will say gbenga Daniel will enjoy the support of former PDP governors because they are still very much relevant in their various states

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Habeyy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Adekorya:
Come rain, come shine I prefer Jimi Agbaje to Gbenga Daniel. Gbenga Daniel is selfish and an ambitious man, and will discuss anything to achieve his ambition. His selfishness lead to the PDP lose of Ogun State to ACN (now APC) in 2011.

grin that is your opinion and it will forever remain
yours
But when it comes to PDP internal affairs I don't think your vote will be considered my brother
No harm intended
I hope you understand

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Palchiji: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
JK is OK, PDP should learn from past mistakes and stop recycling Old Politicians.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Sammyprinceson(f): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Another misplaced priority for him, failed from its inception. Can't this man think of something better to do?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Ossaifamous(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
The moment PDP chooses someone else then the party is really dead
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Bjgirl1: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Same here, I like him.
erosimo:
I just like this man. He looks too simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by yhemster(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Adekorya:
Come rain, come shine I prefer Jimi Agbaje to Gbenga Daniel. Gbenga Daniel is selfish and an ambitious man, and will discuss anything to achieve his ambition. His selfishness lead to the PDP lose of Ogun State to ACN (now APC) in 2011.

It's very funny how those who never register to be a voter becomes an expert in political analysis. You said Gbenga Daniel made PDP lost to ACN. This incident wasn't a black and white situation. Amosun was suppose to be the governor b4 OGD. Infact, he introduced Gbenga to OBJ and unfortunately OBJ gave the ticket to OGD. Towards the end of his tenure, there was a serious political instability in Ogun state. So, either by proxy or by political calculation Amosun became the governor. That's not a coincidence.
***being a political party Chairman isn't an easy task. Political experience and tactics is needed greatly. In my opinion, Agbaje is better off running for political office than being a party chairman. Party Chairman will need to get their hands dirty for the party success and unity. There are better candidates with more political experience and exposure than Agbaje.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by dmonny(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jimi Agbaje is just the man i wish was Lagos Governor.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Milestones: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
VERY WRONG MOVE, NEXT!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by KVC1970: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
JK the authentic PDP chairman come December 9th 2017.
JK we know
JK we love
JK we trust and believed in
JK the only spotless candidate for the exalted position.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Fayo111: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
ok
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by Charly68: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
I think the senior men in the party have closed rank to push forward a trustworthy and less biased mind .Jimi is the joker in the game. Others should just relax and step down for this competent hand..age wise and in finesse he should be picked for the job..my fear only is that PDP has no history of stable chairman ..except Jimi will get there to change the game. Good Luck to J.A

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by galaxy2020(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
JK is the best amongst them all. The rest are c***ks.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by obimag(m): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
The very best that will be accepted by Nigerians.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
This nice man doesn't have the tenacity and back-stabbing intel to lead PDP, the vultures in PDP will do everything possible that Jimi doesn't get elected...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Relocate To Kano" - Ganduje To Fulani Herdsmen / We’re Still After National Assembly Mace Snatchers — Police / IDP Workers Make Soup With Weeding Grass For Refugees. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.