Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (42375 Views)

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by uzoormah(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
kendylet:
lol...na d mumu infection catch me that year shagrin

Love na one kind tin lyk dat
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by jurjur: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
drlaykay:
I was about 18 when I was madly in love with a girl. Her name is QUEEN. She broke up with me and I went to her house quite distant from mine. I blocked her by the road side close to her house and begged my ass out. She couldn't bear the sight of the tears that had flooded my sclera and waiting to drop.
She forgave me after much pleas.

I left for my house happily singing
"you are my African QUEEN "
On the street of lagos shocked
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

HahahahahshshhhhhahahahahHHHahhahahahahahhhhhaaaaahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. CHOOIIII! BROS ABEG OOO! YOUR MUMU DON DO EEHH!
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
Cooked every weekend for him and his hungry friends,when i say cook i mean varieties ranging from rice to yam to efo riro etc etc abeg. i was doing housechores lik im his housemaid, arrange his wardrobe, wash plates. idiot boi. may Thunder fire ur left balls whereever you are now.mtcheew
i beg who dumps such a treasure like you? ayam not understanding o

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by boujeeassnigga(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
I loved her so Much that I couldn't even fvck her. Crazy right?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by francesawesome(f): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sammy07:
Hmm, if I start saying mine, I won't type.it finish.. anyways am now wise..

back in my 100level. You all should know that freshers usually have plenty of cash.

I did every thing, I spent most of my money on my ex. meanwhile, I dont know she is giving away my money to another guy.

that was when my love was so high, or let me say, that was my first love.

anyways to cut the story short. during the period of our dating, I never know the colour of her pant. I was claiming HOLY HOLY, and she too was forming HOLY MARY,

later on I gave her everything she wanted, I almost got carryover because of her, because the money I should use to buy handout, I gave her to repair her phone..

I later found out that she was dating my best friend and her HOLE was very big, because she was claiming virgin back then..

I couldn't forgive both my friend and her, I later told myself that I will revenge on her..

later on after 2years, I set her up and rape her without using SOCKS(CONDOM),

I impregnated her and I deny it to the fullest. because everyone knew that we are no more dating, so I was able to deny it...

I am the reason why she drop out last year, when we are in 300l, because her parents refuse to sponsor her again

she is now married to one motorcycle rider,

Even though am an economics student, I don't follow the rules and laws of money back then

I don wake up now...

not stupid as love..

indeed LOVE IS STUPID
Guy you wicked. How do you feel knowing that you have a child out there who doesn't know you. Two wrongs can make right

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by drlaykay(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
jurjur:

HahahahahshshhhhhahahahahHHHahhahahahahahhhhhaaaaahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. CHOOIIII! BROS ABEG OOO! YOUR MUMU DON DO EEHH!

Love is crazy.
When I think about this and many more, I wonder if I can ever fall in love in totality like before. Over wise dey worry me now. I just pity my fiancee because I just love her and not that deep shit I used to feel then. Over Kaku dey worry me now.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by mayoor15(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
omolorlarh:
Come oo mayoor15
Love itself bizarre...lmao....But overall have learnt not to love totally and yes nobody is indispensable.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by kikiwendy(f): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
Cooked every weekend for him and his hungry friends,when i say cook i mean varieties ranging from rice to yam to efo riro etc etc abeg. i was doing housechores lik im his housemaid, arrange his wardrobe, wash plates. idiot boi. may Thunder fire ur left balls whereever you are now.mtcheew
just like my roommate... Pele oo
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by bobolekepee(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Help her to wash her pant even when she is on her menstrual period

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by francesawesome(f): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
bobolekepee:
Help her to wash her pant even when she is on her menstrual period
thumbs up for you. You be real man

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
sod09:
sold my dad's digital camera told him i was robbed
nemesis caught up with me, they stole my laptop,phone and still lost her.
Bleep love angry angry angry
Odikwa serious
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Dopenigga(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
onward4life:
Begging her to forgive me! Because I caught her cheating!!
i wanted to yab the op but on seeing this yur post,i just weak cry

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
emerazz:
kai... she pleaded with me tu accept anoda man pregnancy so her mum won't skin her life for sleeping with a married man... she ws fkn pwedy and I loved her tho.. so I accepted.. tuk all d humiliation and shame.. for d sake of lov.. kai dah was den sha if na nw when she beg me such I go giv her uncle dino style
Incomplete story. After pleading n accept, ehen, wat happen next? Wit d kid or abort. Do d needful
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sammy07:
Hmm, if I start saying mine, I won't type.it finish.. anyways am now wise..

back in my 100level. You all should know that freshers usually have plenty of cash.

I did every thing, I spent most of my money on my ex. meanwhile, I dont know she is giving away my money to another guy.

that was when my love was so high, or let me say, that was my first love.

anyways to cut the story short. during the period of our dating, I never know the colour of her pant. I was claiming HOLY HOLY, and she too was forming HOLY MARY,

later on I gave her everything she wanted, I almost got carryover because of her, because the money I should use to buy handout, I gave her to repair her phone..

I later found out that she was dating my best friend and her HOLE was very big, because she was claiming virgin back then..

I couldn't forgive both my friend and her, I later told myself that I will revenge on her..

later on after 2years, I set her up and rape her without using SOCKS(CONDOM),

I impregnated her and I deny it to the fullest. because everyone knew that we are no more dating, so I was able to deny it...

I am the reason why she drop out last year, when we are in 300l, because her parents refuse to sponsor her again

she is now married to one motorcycle rider,

Even though am an economics student, I don't follow the rules and laws of money back then

I don wake up now...

not stupid as love..

indeed LOVE IS STUPID
Criminal, where is the kid now? The innocent child you brought to a complicated life by a complicated way due to complicated reason
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
I killed myself to make her happy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by bobolekepee(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
winkThanks... Wink
francesawesome:
cheesy
francesawesome:

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by emperorakins(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
She was 22 and she always denied me sex cos she was a "virgin" and I spent heavily on her, when I was serving sue had an ex she became close to, so she slept over at the guys aus and they tried having sex, but weren't successful because if the enormous pain she was feeling, that was a day before my birthday, and later after that, a weekend to his birthday they already plan on having sex, luckily for me I was with her phone and I read her chat, she begged me and told me she wouldn't go to his place, but she did, and they had sex (she gave him as a birthday gift) I hacked into her phone and I read all their chat, screenshot them for evidence and called her over to explain why she promised me she wouldn't go to his house and still go to his house after swearing to God, she denied it and when I showed her the evidence, she scattered everything in my face with all manner of lies and confused me too, she now told me she wants a break up Naxo I dey beg this gal dey cry untop make she no leave me, what pained meme was the guy was 13 years older than her (the guy was 35) and never spent a dime on her, "Till now I still dey ask myself if the gal used juju" she was still in touch with the guy and they still........

Bottom line is I dey beg and cry make the gal wey cheat on me, wey no feel any remorse, make she no leave me because I was mumuly "in love" angry cry grin[color=#000099][/color]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Collins87: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
This one was last week Saturday. That she was no more interested. I told her I cannot wait for her until she finishes school. Na d problem oo. See me kneeling and begging like no tomorrow. Am trying to forget her sha.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Ashley86400: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
blezzymoore:

Thank u my guy
I'm a lady, and you're welcome.
It takes guts and fearlessness,as a guy to do that and you ,my guy,have guts. . .grin
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by sod09(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Odikwa serious
what does that mean
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
sod09:
what does that mean
It is serious.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by noble2faith(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
My neighbour wey dey always call his son mumu at any slight mistake need to come read comments ooo.. He go know mumh pass mumu.. In fact him pikin dey learn mumudity for some pple side.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
I think what i am experiencing now is more of LIKE, make LOVE go sit down

The thing is just being with someone you can tolerate and care for without hurting yourself i.e your brain is 100% active

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Pinkfriday(f): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
emperorakins:
She was 22 and she always denied me sex cos she was a "virgin" and I spent heavily on her, when I was serving sue had an ex she became close to, so she slept over at the guys aus and they tried having sex, but weren't successful because if the enormous pain she was feeling, that was a day before my birthday, and later after that, a weekend to his birthday they already plan on having sex, luckily for me I was with her phone and I read her chat, she begged me and told me she wouldn't go to his place, but she did, and they had sex (she gave him as a birthday gift) I hacked into her phone and I read all their chat, screenshot them for evidence and called her over to explain why she promised me she wouldn't go to his house and still go to his house after swearing to God, she denied it and when I showed her the evidence, she scattered everything in my face with all manner of lies and confused me too, she now told me she wants a break up Naxo I dey beg this gal dey cry untop make she no leave me, what pained meme was the guy was 13 years older than her (the guy was 35) and never spent a dime on her, "Till now I still dey ask myself if the gal used juju" she was still in touch with the guy and they still........

Bottom line is I dey beg and cry make the gal wey cheat on me, wey no feel any remorse, make she no leave me because I was mumuly "in love" angry cry grin[color=#000099][/color]
ur village witches were cooking ur brain dat time.. but bruv u mumu shaaa

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by sod09(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
It is serious.
yes na
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by neenap25(f): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Begged my big sister to give my guy money to pay his school fees as he said he was dropping out cos of money.

Same person, someone gave me an info that my guy impregnated another girl, infact he has gone to do introduction in her village while he told me he went for outside job. Hmmmm come see as I dry cry like baby on top my bunk. My bunk mate ask me what was wrong i told her, she asked me to forget d guy but instead my cry increased. When I called him and ask him he denied to d last.

Anyways grateful to God he has moved on (married) and me too I am married.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by chiraqDemon(m): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
onward4life:
Begging her to forgive me! Because I caught her cheating!!
Nna mehn this one is not normal, issa spiritual something
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by chiraqDemon(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
I have been a Johnbull and Adamu at the same time for almost One year......I don't even know the colour of her panties.......I give her money every month..... Yet she is fucking other guys who even gave her less than I give.....I love her sha if only she could know this......
Tell her
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Abayor7: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
blezzymoore:
Sucking her pussy when she is menstruating

Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Mavelshee(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
gidzbobby:

nothing, I was shocked tho' but I knew sumfin was gonna happen but I didn't expect the "SEX"...
The words I said then "Everyone makes a mistake and I might have done same if I were in her shoes"
The guy must have made the move and after so many refusals, she must have just obliged... I xha cuddled her and told her to forget it.

Seroiusly bro.....did you sprout a vag,na afterwards?
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Fidelismaria: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
calling for more than 30mins when it not nite call

damn
I don waste card

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by emerazz(m): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
Incomplete story. After pleading n accept, ehen, wat happen next? Wit d kid or abort. Do d needful

see him ear... u wan hear...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Lies Women Tell Men! / Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.