Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) (20132 Views)

Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) / Miss Ekiti, Bolarinde Roseline, Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2022 / Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by AlexReports(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
After a keenly contested competition, University of Ilorin Theatre Arts graduate, Enuanwa Blessing has been crowned Miss Tourism International Nigeria, 2017.

She defeated 35 other girls to emerge the winner, of The Beauty of Africa International pageant (BAIP) 2017.

Speaking shortly after she was crowned, the stunned Queen said; “I am so happy. Words cannot describe my joy. I want to dedicate my victory to God first, my family, my friends, my fans and all those who voted for me. My Pet project is going to be geared towards creating awareness about the dangers of domestic violence.I want to

I want to especially appreciate the Judges for selecting me as the winner for this year BAIP 2017 contest, and to Mr. Daniel Opuene, the President of the BAIP, for accepting the Judges decisions and giving me this great 0pportunity to wear the most prestigious and most expensive crown in Africa.”

Currently, in its 11th edition, the pageant seeks to promote African unity by redefining the African narrative through initiatives geared towards empowering the youths.

In attendance were RT. Hon. Muyiwa Oladipo, Commissioner for Culture and Tourism, Ogun State; Mr. Andrea Pompermaier, the Consulate General Italian Embassy Nigeria; Representatives from the US Embassy, Nigeria and Kola Ayanwale, MD. Centrespread and a host of others.

On hand to entertain were a comedienne, Helen Paul, Gordons and Sound Sultan while the event was anchored by Basorge Taria.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/10/glamour-enuanwa-blessing-emerge-winner.html?m=0

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by AlexReports(m): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
@alexreports

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by AlexReports(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
IG: Post

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by itspzpics(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
she's so happy
Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by tayorh(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fine babe
Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
She no too fine

21 Likes

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by bigpicture001: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
sh is acting surprised as if sh doesn't know b4 hand that she will win...story for the GOds

9 Likes

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Congrats.
Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by GrandMufti: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by Winnyluv(f): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
I'm yet to understand the essence of most of these beauty pageants.

24 Likes

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by kendylet(f): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Thank God for her...but why her forehead come dey shine like that

9 Likes

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by pasol4real(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
They are always from that region
Why why why ?

2 Likes

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by Egein(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Why are Igbo women so concerned about beauty pageants? Someone educate me, please.

5 Likes

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by Bayajidda1: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
bigpicture001:
sh is acting surprised as if sh doesn't know b4 hand that she will win...story for the GOds

2 Likes

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by Bayajidda1: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin
Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by KingSango(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
She has a beautiful face and I'm quite sure a beautiful spirit. But please she needs to put on some weight. What's up with these skinny girl beauty pageants? I'm seeing all these lovely nice and luscious looking Nigerian ladies yet when there's a beauty pageants I only see skinny little girls. What's up with that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by sunshineV(f): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Flavour:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by ehispapa(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nigerian girls and make are like 5 and 6. someone help me with that zume meme
Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by ensamy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
The judges go don chop dis girl front and back before voting for her. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by itsandi(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Congrats my love!
Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by tuoyoojo(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
she is just there

am sure facial beauty wasn't a major criteria in selecting the winner

maybe "intellectual beauty" was used instead

5 Likes

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by Ugoeze2016: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Congrats but what's the point of these pageants?

Face of Africa, most beautiful girl in Nigeria, in Igboland, Lagos, like seriously

2 Likes

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Beginning from the time of Regina, I ain't seen anyone as pretty as this girl in my street called Chioma
Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by Ayo4251(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by tstx(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
BEAUTIFUL??
Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by talk2percy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Congrats but beware of cucumber.
Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
ehispapa:
Nigerian girls and make are like 5 and 6. someone help me with that zume meme
Which one is that one again tongue
Zuma you mean? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by TEAMvido(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
bloody ipob terrorist ... kiss kiss
Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by okonja(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
She's pretty, but...HMMMMMM, Her facial expression in the 1st, 2nd and 4th pictures though.....it's obviously "za oza room" expression, moreso, see the way her fingers wrapped around that plaque in the 5th pics like she's holding something large wink wink
Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by 12345baba(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Buhari will have u when he returns

1 Like

Re: Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
KingSango:

She has a beautiful face and I'm quite sure a beautiful spirit. But please she needs to put on some weight. What's up with these skinny girl beauty pageants? I'm seeing all these lovely nice and luscious looking Nigerian ladies yet when there's a beauty pageants I only see skinny little girls. What's up with that?

Just wrong notion, whoever is fat ain't beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy / Will Crop Tops Become A Street Fashion Trend In Nigeria??? / Kelis's Hair Transformation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.