Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour (3699 Views)

Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters / Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by umarshek6(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Haters keeps me moving
the more you hate the closer I get to Allah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT7RT6_9Oig

1 Like

Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by AntiWailer: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
undecided
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by Originakalokalo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
so you can say I told you so and feel bliss while your brothers burn typical Muslim
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by umarshek6(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Xtains view X+X+X=X

Normal humans view X+X+X=3X
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by Originakalokalo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
umarshek6:
Xtains view X+X+X=X

Man's soul+ Man's Body+Man's Spirit = Man

Not equal to 3 men.

4 Likes

Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by umarshek6(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wat xtiains c.:a pastor in spirit realm

Wat we c :A madman displaying madness and speaking gebrish

Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by umarshek6(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Man's soul+ Man's Body+Man's Spirit = Man

Not equal to 3 men.
ur god is sub divided into 3 amazing brother

Wan ti lu yin gibiti

1 Like

Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by BlauGully: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Allah isn't real. Shave your beard fool.

1 Like

Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by umarshek6(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
BlauGully:
collect ur brain back zombie
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by BlauGully: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
umarshek6:
Xtains view X+X+X=X

Claiming that Muslims are "normal humans" in comparison to Christians is quite a stretch.

What even is a "normal human"? Just sounds like petty modern tribalism to demonise an opposing viewpoint to your own by being "abnormal".

3 Likes

Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by umarshek6(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
BlauGully:

Claiming that Muslims are "normal humans" in comparison to Christians is quite a stretch.

What even is a "normal human"? Just sounds like petty modern tribalism to demonise an opposing viewpoint to your own by being "abnormal".
I don't care wat u think

Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by umarshek6(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by umarshek6(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by umarshek6(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by Humanistme: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
they have left their Boring section to come here and disturb us.

2 Likes

Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by umarshek6(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Humanistme:
they have left their Boring section to come here and disturb us.
Wawa.
Wat written @ d top of d section nd u culd have just ignored d topic. But u didn't

1 Like

Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by Originakalokalo(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
" Wawa" doesn't look like "smiling at the haters"
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by umarshek6(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
It's a tittle for fools, and yes am smilling

I hate disturbance

I'm in d masjid tafsir is abt to start

Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by Dalam0n: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
I met a crazy muslim yesterday. grin.

He said pigs and monkeys are human beings (Jews) that were disobedient to Allah and he punished them by turning them into pigs and monkeys during the time of Prophet Musa. I couldn't believe my ears because he was speaking with so much confidence.

9 Likes

Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by umarshek6(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
How does it consign me
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by umarshek6(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by true2god: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dalam0n:

He said pigs and monkeys are human beings (Jews) that were disobedient to Allah and he punished them by turning them into pigs and monkeys during the time of Prophet Musa. I couldn't believe my ears because he was speaking with so much confidence.
Even Mohammed had mental issues during his days. This was narrated by Aisha herself in one of the ha-death. If not, why will Mohammed call the Jews descendants of apes and pigs?

4 Likes

Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by OtemAtum: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dalam0n:

cheesy grin
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by OtemAtum: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
umarshek6:

cheesy grin
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by OtemAtum: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
umarshek6:

cheesy grin
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by Dalam0n: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
umarshek6:
How does it consign me
y

Do you also believe that pigs and monkeys are human beings that were punished by Allah for skipping the sabbath and trying to play a fast one?

2 Likes

Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by tartar9(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
umarshek6:
It's a tittle for fools, and yes am smilling

I hate disturbance

I'm in d masjid tafsir is abt to start
Which masjid Is this?
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by iamgenius(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
BlauGully:
Òpònú(fool) I'm sorry to say that but I must.
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by iamgenius(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dalam0n:

Bro, the pigs and monkeys of now are not the disobedient companions of Prophet Musa (peace be upon him) .Rather, those ones have died.
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by iamgenius(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
true2god:
Even Mohammed had mental issues during his days. This was narrated by Aisha herself in one of the ha-death. If not, why will Mohammed call the Jews descendants of apes and pigs?
You can't do without insults, chai! By the way, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) didn't call Jews descendants of apes and pigs. If you have proof to your claim bring it.
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by iamgenius(m): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dalam0n:
y

Do younalso believe that pigs and monkeys are human beings that were punished by Allah for skipping the sabbath and trying to play a fast one?
Your brain is upside down sir, please rotate it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Should I Praise God? / 419 Oyedepo / The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.