Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 (17839 Views)

Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device / 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea / Key Evidence Missing As Offa Bank Robbery Suspects Plead Not Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by GidifeedNews: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Suspected kidnap kingpin, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, a.k.a Evans has pleaded not guilty to the two-count charge of conspiracy and Kidnapping of one Dunu Donatus.

The offence allegedly committed in February 2017.

He had earlier pleaded guilty to the two-count charge at his arraignment on Aug 30, 2017.

The court reconvened at 11.45am and the amended charges have been read to all six defendants and they all pleaded “not guilty”.

The Prosecution has indicated their readiness to proceed with the trial.

They have three witnesses in court to testify. Lagos High Court, Ikeja, Lagos, Today Thursday, has adjourned the matter to Friday, November 3, 2017.

Source: http://gidifeed.com/breaking-news-evans-changes-plea-not-guilty/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6128435_evans1_jpeg66537004aa29138b7dfbf84e3f08603a

1 Like

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by aolawale025: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
I hope this case won't drag on for years. Justice delayed is justice denied

20 Likes

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by fatimababy95(f): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
OP Continue
Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by NigerDeltan(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Even Baru pleaded not guilty in the court of public opinion

$26bn no be beans o

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by looseweight: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Give him and his cohorts Saudi Arabia treatment and let's move on to the next criminal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by MARKone(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Maybe he don engage the services of prof. Analise Keaton.

6 Likes

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by Makanjuola89: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
orisirisi
Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by Bayajidda1: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
NigerDeltan:

$26bn no be beans o

Yet nothing happened, instead he got a Presidential pat on the back for a job well done.

Hypocritical mofos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by Bayajidda1: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very wise move...

It's up to you and I to pray to God for his vindication.

Christians should read Psalm 35
While Muslims should read Surah 24. An-Nur, Ayah 26
While we intercede on his behalf.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by davodyguy: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nna mehn?

Was he not a kidnapper for ransom? How come he pleaded not guilty?

His prison term will be till eternity.

Let him continue to form Commando

1 Like

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by chinex276(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
this guy will end up running for a position in 2019
Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by sammyj: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Just imagine a kidnapper capitalizing on our weak judicial system. I pray they hang him soon !! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

davodyguy:

This is not a court of opinion but of competent Jurisdiction.

Mind you, neither Kachukwu or Baru stole any money, nor was any money missing. You dig?

A court that Buhari, the chief terrorist around, has intimidated into submission to his wills.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by Odianose13(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Not guilty keh. Anyway, its his right to defend himself until proven guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by NwaAmaikpe: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
shocked

Very wise move...

It's up to you and I to pray to God for his vindication.

Christians should read Psalm 35
While Muslims should read Surah 24. An-Nur, Ayah 26
Let's intercede on his behalf.

Because if he is found guilty, the crime attracts a capital punishment and God won't be happy because my bible tells me in

Ezekiel 33:11 "... I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live."

And

Ezekiel 18:22
"For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD."

Shalom

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by tstx(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lawd Almighty
Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by Darkseid(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
I'm not surprised at all. Some ogas at the top must have promised him freedom, I foresee this guy getting freed before January.
Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by DANDARLO(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
MTCHEEW!!! THAT'S WHY WHY JUNGLE JUSTICE ISSA BAE
Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Evans is pleading not guilty.

OK...the kidnap victims willingly handed themselves to Evans for him to keep underground in his house because they love Evans and worship him.

3 Likes

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by tstx(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
chinex276:
lol....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by sureheaven(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
I suspect this guy will be set free at the end or escape from prison.

1 Like

aolawale025:
I hope this case won't drag on for years. Justice delayed is justice denied
it will.. Money is involved
Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
chinex276:

EVANS 2019

Vote for the candidate who will kidnap corruption, bad governance and incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by davodyguy: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
sureheaven:
I suspect this guy will be set free at the end or escape from prison.

Not when Ambode is still the Governor.

He's been charged by the State and not Fake FG

1 Like

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by Ngene44: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
I blame the police. The overzealousness of the police have given him some cheap points
Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
I fear this man o. His victim will b like "Do this man want 2 b unfortunate in life“ wait, do u expect him 2 plead guilty¤
Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by Boyooosa(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Let the drama begins....

Ngene44:
I blame the police. The overzealousness of the police have given him some cheap points
There is free medical check up in SS and SW going on now, courtesy: TeamCrocodileSmile
Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by tstx(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
davodyguy:
Nna mehn?
Was he not a kidnapper for ransom? How come he pleaded not guilty?
His prison term will be till eternity.
Let him continue to form Commando
Dey there dey talk.. don't be surprised when he gets acquitted
Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by Grafixnuel(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wetin concern me??

Meanwhile follow on Instagram/Facebook @grafixnuel for hilarious memes

1 Like

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by davodyguy: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
NigerDeltan:

$26bn no be beans o

This is not a court of opinion but of competent Jurisdiction.

Mind you, neither Kachukwu or Baru stole any money, nor was any money missing. You dig?
Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by donlucabrazi(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
'NOT GUILTY' ke? Despite the weight of evidence?......This is going to be very interesting.

Someone somewhere is trying to be smart by half. Although we are aware that the incompetence and corruption of the Nigerian Police is of Legendary proportions, the high profile nature of this case will not give room for any shenanigans...

Many heads will roll if this dare devil kidnapper is released to the society in what ever guise.

Sorry Naija police, this one don over una! .....we are watching!

Re: Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 by tstx(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
sammyj:
Just imagine a kidnapper capitalizing on our weak judicial system. I pray they hang him soon !! lipsrsealed
We all wish that too... but e fit no come to pass... we are in Nigeria, don't forget

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev Ajiboye Kadmiel Jailed 10 Years For Swindling 40 Persons Of N5.9m / Court Remands 23-Year-Old Man in Prison For Stealing Biscuits / Policeman Commits Suicide For Missing Assessment Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.