Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). (102956 Views)

How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps / How To Activate Glo WTF Social Bundle Plan, Get 500mb For N100 / Activate MTN 1.5gb For ₦300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by busybrain123(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
teewhizzy4real:

Baba no forget me, if it works
Ok
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by hyuga(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
WHIZKIDEFE:
Nice one. I want to know if it i can browse with it using Uc browser. If it can access nairaland
only operamini fb and WhatsApp. OPERA can visit any site. it's what I am using atm

1 Like

Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by LordeCalifornia: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
InternetGenius:

Thanks sir
You're welcome sir! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Iamsheye(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
been using this since mid 2016

it can download use------om hacking palace

only works with WhatsApp , Twitter, Facebook and Opera Mini (some sites are restricted here)

you can also use the om hacking palace for the restrictions sites

1 Like

Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by snowden9(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Iamsheye:
been using this since mid 2016

it can download use------om hacking palace

only works with WhatsApp , Twitter, Facebook and Opera Mini (some sites are restricted here)

you can also use the om hacking palace for the restrictions sites
can you elaborate on this please
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Iamsheye(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
snowden9:
can you elaborate on this please
om hacking palace is a browser
it doesn't open Instagram website and YouTube
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
busybrain123:
Did you know that most of our data is been consumed by Social networks? We all love spending most of our time on a social network like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Viber, and 2go.

The other day. I have about 500MB of data on my smartphone and after spending some few hours on facebook I decided to check my data balance.
Lo and behold it is 0MB remaining.

I was like how manage. Is like Airtel has started wiping data anyhow again. Maybe is because of this their new promo they called do anyhow. But trust me, they can’t do anyhow with my hard earned data. So I decided to use one tricks on them.

Normally my monthly subscription on my smartphone is 5GB of data for 2,500 Naira. Using this trick save me 1,200 Naira on Airtel data subscription.

How?.
Let me explain

Now instead of subscribing for the 5GB of data, I will just go for 1.5GB for 1,000 Naira and then subscribed for the social plan with 300 Naira for 1GB that will last for 25 days.

You see… Now I have a balance of 1,200 Naira left.

This Airtel social bundle will save you a lot of data especially those that love watching videos on Facebook or love sending videos and receiving them on WhatsApp. Above all this is just perfect for WhatsApp voice and video call. What do you think?

The subscription code.

For social plus. This plan includes opera. This means you can browse with it using opera mini browser.
For 100 Naira you get 50MB that will last for 7 days. The code is *885*2#.

For monthly subscription on the social plus plan. 300 Naira for 250MB that will last for 25 days. The code is *885*1#.

For WhatsApp monthly plan. 80MB for 200 Naira. The code is *990#.

The latest plan am using is 300 Naira for 1GB. some people don’t know about this plan yet. Just today I called customer care to get the code for the plan and he told me that the plan is not available. Something I just subscribed now.
The plan has been included on their social bundle. So follow this simple step to subscribe for it.
Dial *141#, Now choose 3 for the social plan.
Then choose 1 for an unlimited plan.
And another 1 to proceed. That’s all.

Did you know? Instagram top among the social network that consumes data a lot. Just give this Airtel social bundle plan a try.

Source: http://naijatechgist.com/2017/10/19/airtel-monthly-social-bundle-plan1gb-300-naira/
I have been using this monthly social bundle plan for quite a while and it works perfectly for FB, whatsApp and other websites. Since yesterday, I noticed my FB is not connecting anymore. But the plan still works perfectly with other websites. What could be wrong?
I need ur help on this bro.
Thanks!

hyuga

1 Like

Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by CyberGypsy(m): 12:17am On Oct 20, 2017
Nd am here enjoying 6Gb

1 Like

Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by hyuga(m): 2:11am On Oct 20, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
I have been using this monthly social bundle plan for quite a while and it works perfectly for FB, whatsApp and other websites. Since yesterday, I noticed my FB is not connecting anymore. But the plan still works perfectly with other websites. What could be wrong?
Thanks!

hyuga

yeah I noticed same too so I used free.facebook and I realised it loaded. so I guess it's from airtel's side.
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by busybrain123(m): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
Thanks!

hyuga

The problem might be from your facebook app... Try it again or try using facebook messenger...
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by BunbleBee: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2017
hyuga:

yeah I noticed same too so I used free.facebook and I realised it loaded. so I guess it's from airtel's side.
that's true... my facebook lite app and facebook via opera are not going through too.It all started yesterday..
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by benzene00: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2017
BunbleBee:
that's true... my facebook lite app and facebook via opera are not going through too.It all started yesterday..
This is what you get when u keep advertising up and down

airtel first blocked all users from loading all Google websites

and now Facebook...very soon the plan will
be removed
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by VoltageDivida(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2017
busybrain123:

The problem might be from your facebook app... Try it again or try using facebook messenger...

I've been using this plan for a long time now, but after a while Facebook stopped connecting with my phone no matter what I try it still doesn't work, Ive even uninstall and install a different version it still doesn't work, same for Facebook lite. My opera mini also stopped opening some pages recently, including Google. Please what could be the way out.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Iamsheye(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2017
benzene00:
This is what you get when u keep advertising up and down

airtel first blocked all users from loading all Google websites

and now Facebook...very soon the plan will
be removed

download om hacking palace

Google would open,i even use it to download my series
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by benzene00: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2017
Iamsheye:

is ur Facebook opening?
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2017
busybrain123:

I will try using FB apps now because initially, I always make use of opera mini to accessing my FB account which works well too until recently.

Btw, Thanks you bro
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2017
hyuga:

Are u using opera mini or FB apps to accessing your Facebook account?
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by busybrain123(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
The best way is to sub 100 Naira for 7 days using *885*2# and see if the facebook app will open.
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by otis3(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
for your new laptops and used ones,iphones,harddrives mouse,headphones,airpiece and all call tosin 08134277088 ....relatively cheap original with waranty and tout free.........9,medical road ikeja meschach and mee solution.wesell at genuine priices and we are tout free.and we send your package for free toany part of nigeria
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Noah13: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Iamsheye:

are there any special settings after downloading the app?
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by hyuga(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
used fb lite on my tab. but since it's not responding well in use operamini free fb
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Dhara12(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
"For monthly subscription on the social plus plan. 300 Naira for 250MB that will last for 25 days. The code is *885*1#"

...IT ONLY WORK ON ANDRIOD FONES AND SOME APPS WON'T WORK.
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Phemvin(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Does it work on instagram?
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by amylomo(f): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
What tariff plan do you recharge and also get bonus on your airtel line.. I mean bonus for calls
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Iamsheye(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
benzene00:
is ur Facebook opening?
just observed that now

It's not opening,i think they would soon close this plan cos earlier this year,i could open Instagram and Twitter app, they closed both but was still able to access Instagram on Opera Mini,they also closed that diwn
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Iamsheye(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Noah13:
are there any special settings after downloading the app?
no, just download and use
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Noah13: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Iamsheye:
no, just download and use
Does this handler make the whole thing unlimited though?
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by busybrain123(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Iamsheye:
just observed that now

It's not opening,i think they would soon close this plan cos earlier this year,i could open Instagram and Twitter app, they closed both but was still able to access Instagram on Opera Mini,they also closed that diwn
Is working now bro.... Am using it right now even my friend notice the same thing in the afternoon but now his facebook lite is working perfectly...
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Iamsheye(m): 1:57am On Oct 21, 2017
Noah13:
Does this handler make the whole thing unlimited though?
no,just for accessing some restricted sites
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Iamsheye(m): 1:58am On Oct 21, 2017
busybrain123:

Is working now bro.... Am using it right now even my friend notice the same thing in the afternoon but now his facebook lite is working perfectly...
ok thanks although my mb finished

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The LeEcoThread / How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Mtn Free 3gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.