Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Job Fraudster Alert!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Fraudster Alert!!!! (2597 Views)

Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 / I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To / My Response To A 'job' Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Fraudster Alert!!!! by olypharm: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
His name is KENNETH MAMAWA, he claims to b a pilot and son of a politician in rivers state.He told me he could get a job for me with Intels but I'll need a seaman passport of which I couldn't get,so he demanded for 34,000 naira from me to help do the passport and also made me transport myself down from Lagos to pH.He and his brother KORNEBARI AKPOPIE whose pictures are below connived and scammed me and he even threatened to wipe my generation if I inform the public.He said he is from the sekibo family in rivers state and i asked y then are u answering mamawa and not sekibo,he said he was kidnapped sometime ago and want to hide his identity a little.He said Boma sekibo is his brother,Newton sekibo and prince tammy George sekibo are all his brothers.This is the account details of which he asked me to send the money to 5231000152,NISSI MAMAWA ECo bank.His number is 08034928890 and his WhatsApp is 08097752711.Below u will find pictures of him and his brother.GUYS BEWARE!!

1 Share

Re: Job Fraudster Alert!!!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
were you not the same guy that called someone enemy of progress because they advised you should not honour every interview invite. If someone had told you not to pay, you would have called that person an enemy of progress.https://www.nairaland.com/3904372/graduate-trainees-aos-orwell/14#61533279 The problem with over desparate folks as you is, you eyes no go clear until you enter pit. You and you friend should look for ways to track your scammer's off here
https://www.nairaland.com/4115294/scammed-fg-job-thought-paying/1#61428632

1 Like

Re: Job Fraudster Alert!!!! by funlord(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
I don't even know where to begin?
Re: Job Fraudster Alert!!!! by policy12: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Its painful though but like normal naija saying its well.
Re: Job Fraudster Alert!!!! by BluntBoy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Are you sure those are their real pictures?
Re: Job Fraudster Alert!!!! by olypharm: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yes over over sure please guys beware of him
Re: Job Fraudster Alert!!!! by olypharm: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
See a message he sent pleading he will refund on Monday but guys I won't rest till I get my money

Re: Job Fraudster Alert!!!! by olypharm: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Call recording between us
Re: Job Fraudster Alert!!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sorry o but in this time and age you are yet to wise up. So someone will just call you and claim to know politicians and have connections the you travel to meet them and even send money. You are in Nigeria there are some logical things you are not suppose to fall a victim to. If you see your money give testimony

1 Like

Re: Job Fraudster Alert!!!! by 1stfamous(m): 3:53am On Oct 20, 2017
This is a serious case, make sure you tarnish their image till the whole world see It, God you destroy those scammers..amen

1 Like

Re: Job Fraudster Alert!!!! by oilmaney: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
if the money is not refunded by Monday,we should just send the post to Linda ikeji.
Re: Job Fraudster Alert!!!! by WALEXYY(m): 2:38am On Oct 23, 2017
olypharm:
His name is KENNETH MAMAWA, he claims to b a pilot and son of a politician in rivers state.He told me he could get a job for me with Intels but I'll need a seaman passport of which I couldn't get,so he demanded for 34,000 naira from me to help do the passport and also made me transport myself down from Lagos to pH.He and his brother KORNEBARI AKPOPIE whose pictures are below connived and scammed me and he even threatened to wipe my generation if I inform the public.This is the account details of which he asked me to send the money to 5231000152,NISSI MAMAWA ECo bank.His number is 08034928890 and his WhatsApp is 08097752711.Below u will find pictures of him and his brother.GUYS BEWARE!!

Wow, in this tight economy?

Thirty-four thaaaasand cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Job Fraudster Alert!!!! by prudentluv: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
My dear, u are not in dis alone. I was also scammed by dis man. I pray God will expose him soon

1 Like

Re: Job Fraudster Alert!!!! by olypharm: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2017
He is an unrepentant thief

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Afritech Digitals Interview / Vacancies In Alcatel / Procter & Gamble(west Africa) Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.