Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support (2268 Views)

Elearning Website Development: Top 12 Tips For Creating A Successful Marketplace / Interested In Programming Pic Micro-controllers In C. Ask Your Questions / Review Startup: Latest Social Micro Blogging Network - Gisthive.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support by oyerr: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oyerr [https://oyerr.com]is a freelance online service and micro job marketplace that creates a centre of alliance between buyers and sellers with zero location restriction and both buyer and seller protection, it bears the tagline "Share what you do for money".

Oyerr was formally launched on September 13th, 2017 at the Start Business Conference Festival, known as "StartConfest".

It allow users to offer credible online services as well as get plausible and affordable services at their convenience, irrespective of their location.

As a freelance online service, Oyerr allows sellers to create small jobs called gigs from various areas of expertise like graphics, web design, programming, writing and translation, video and animation etc. It allows a seller to charge for the services he/she offers. It also permits buyers to create requests on services they wish to get with the price budget they can offer to get the job done. Buyers can also place an order on a gig already displayed on the marketplace.

All the activities on Oyerr are under close supervision for easy disputed resolution. Activities such as conversations, payments, gig requests, gig orders, withdrawals etc. This is to ensure that a conducive shopping environment is available for buyers and sellers.

On Oyerr.com, you can make transactions directly from your bank either as a buyer or a seller and also get paid directly to your naira bank account.

How Does Oyerr Work

Jobs on Oyerr.com are called gigs. As a seller, you will create a gig once you have logged into your account. Once an order is placed on your gig, you will get a notification in your email and on the bell (notification) icon on the menu bar in your account. Once you deliver the job within the stated date, you get paid straight into your account and also secure a good seller rating.

As a buyer, you simply log into your account. Go shopping for your needed service(s) by scanning through the gigs that are displayed on the market. Afterwards, you can place an order on the gig of your preference and pay for the job (OyerrEscrow holds payments as a third-party i.e as an escrow service). Once you receive the job and you are satisfied, the seller is paid. The amount for normal gigs ranges up to five digits of the naira currency, i.e. from 500 up to 99,999 naira.

How Does Oyerr.com Make Money From This

Oyerr currently gets a 20% commission that is capped at 20,000 naira charged on every gig order as service charge.
How Can Users Start a Conversation on Oyerr.com

For every user on the platform, there is a user profile page (which shows only the public information of the user and the gigs he/she offer) which has a contact button that initiates a chat/conversation with the user when clicked. With this, all registered users on Oyerr, can chat or start conversations as regards a particular gig or any request.

How About Inquiries

Oyerr has a customer service available throughout working hours. On the website, the real time chat is instant and lively, one can also use any other contact medium from the contact page on oyerr.com.

Are There Extra Benefits

Of cause there are more benefits. First, for every account, there is a unique referral link. For every referral you get to register oyerr.com through your referral link, you earn 200 naira credited to your online oyerr account. You can use the revenues you generate from your referrals to make purchases/gig orders on oyerr only. It doesn’t matter if you are buying or selling gigs, you can take advantage of the referral program.

Also, sellers can customize their gigs; customized gigs are called a custom orders. To customize your gig means that you create a job based on a buyers request and criteria. It also means that you can set up to a 6 digit amount i.e. from 500 up to 999,999 naira as far as the job you are offering is worth the price you set.

Furthermore, there are gig extras. Gig extras are extra services you can offer that supplement your gigs. You can charge extra when offering gig extras.

For instance you can say,

"I will write an article of 2000 words for 6000 naira" as your gig title,

you can add a gig a extra like so

"I will write an extra 1000 word article for 3000 naira"

gig extras are so interesting, it makes you gig a one-stop point for a buyer
etc.

What If I Need a Job that is Not Listed on Oyerr

Buyers who may need a task that is not yet listed as an available gig on Oyerr can post buyer requests of their needs and the budget they plan to execute on the request. Once a request is posted, various sellers offer to do the job/task. The buyer is left to pick a seller’s offer for the request he/she posted on oyerr.

How to Get Started

Join this fast moving train with a simple and a minute registration process. Provide only your email address, username and password to get started on oyerr.

Follow this link to begin now >> https://oyerr.com/signup

Remember early users always benefit more because they build their reputation to get to do more jobs before the competition gets tighter.

Reach Oyerr Support via phone call: +2348162456454, +2348170543327, or via email: oyerronline@gmail.com, we will so glad to assist.

Re: Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support by oyerr: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2017
Yes you can

You can do small jobs and make over 30,000 to 100,000 Naira monthly . visit oyerr.com today to join the fast moving train

Re: Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support by oyerr: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2017

There is no better shopping centre in Nigeria than oyerrmarket. Oyerr.com is my proof. stop and shop

Re: Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support by oyerr: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2017

oyerrmarket is where buyers meet sellers. The grab is really plenty @oyerr.com. just check in with a partner.

Re: Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support by Akin1212(m): 12:20am On Oct 24, 2017
This is not unique. More like fiverr.My opinion though, it may not matter.
Re: Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support by oyerr: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hello Akin, what you said is true, Oyerr is a Nigerian version of Fiverr, it suites the Nigerian ecosystem and removes all the restrictions faced with naira on Fiverr, take advantage of the system and build a strong reputation for your profile, I guess you already know it brings good income...
Akin1212:
This is not unique. More like fiverr.My opinion though, it may not matter.
Re: Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support by Akin1212(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
oyerr:
Hello Akin, what you said is true, Oyerr is a Nigerian version of Fiverr, it suites the Nigerian ecosystem and removes all the restrictions faced with naira on Fiverr, take advantage of the system and build a strong reputation for your profile, I guess you already know it brings good income...

The competition is what I am looking at, most people will not come back because whatever it is, Fiverr already offers it except the Naira point you made. But I will take another visit and create an account. Let's see what Oyerr can offer. But I would have preferred it to be a better alternative to Fiverr and not another version.
Re: Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support by oyerr: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Akin1212:

The competition is what I am looking at, most people will not come back because whatever it is, Fiverr already offers it except the Naira point you made. But I will take another visit and create an account. Let's see what Oyerr can offer. But I would have preferred it to be a better alternative to Fiverr and not another version.

Thanks so much Akin1212 for your contribution. The Naira point is actually the uniqueness.
Re: Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support by dandylass: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oga what kind of website can someone create for #3000 & #6000 I'm discouraged immediately I saw this on the platform.
Re: Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support by ernieboy(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2017
dandylass:
Oga what kind of website can someone create for #3000 & #6000 I'm discouraged immediately I saw this on the platform.
how about a website with about 5 static pages?

(1) (Reply)

How Taxi Booking Apps Are Enhancing The Profitability Of Taxi Businesses / (SOLVED) How To Delete *this* In Debian Linux (pic Included) / How I Made $200 Every Week With Google Developement Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.