Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:10 PM

Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (45425 Views)

South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
trustyshoess:

LMAO what's your beaf with Nigerians? Actually don't answer cos I don't care. I also don't care about the topic cos those that have any sense will leave SA but if they wanna stay then they should face the consequences. I was talking about cowards like you who delete their accounts after making noise. It's a common thing on nairaland but of course you had to bring nationality into it. Will not be stooping down to that level tho undecided

LMFAO, cowards are your people who don't like being confronted with their lies. As soon as they are challenged they call their mods to ban people say that they can continue insulting other countries.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
NickMark1:
hahahahahah.....frustrated? guess who's frustrated here, it's ur country.....if not, y killing innocent people cos they are being more productive dan ur citizens?

Yes , it is your people who are frustrated. Going all over the place forming " business men" when you are nothing but criminals. More productive in street corners yes. The only business majority of you do here is run downtown salons and sell clothes in street corners, is this what we are jealous of? grin grin. Hawking might be a big thing over there but in south africa it is seen as something that poor people do.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

LMFAO, cowards are your people who don't like being confronted with their lies. As soon as they are challenged they call their mods to ban people say that they can continue insulting other countries.
My dear why are you so bothered about us? I mean you're so GREAT and we're insignificant to you right? Why not face your oh so great SA and leave this Nigerian forum? I don't get why you waste your time? Abi una nor get forum for there. Shuuuu aunty you need to calm down. It's not everyday gra gra grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

We learnt it from you. Nigerians are treated like that back home, so we thought you liked it because you do nothing snout it there. I'm yet to see you protesting against police brutality in lagos , why should you do it here.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by nonut: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ashley86400:

I know there are good responsible Nigerians living in South Africa. I spent a holiday in Johannesburg when I was younger. . .and even then I was aware many Nigerians were up and about doing illegal stuff because my mother, one of the good ones was always targeted and extra checked at any train station or street corner. .majority of Nigerians there didn't and still don't even have complete papers. .when the police shake down gets too much, many of them flee to nearby Zimbabwe to renew their visas. . .never minding that the South Africans themselves know how long they have been staying.
that's just a horrible way to represent your country as dishonest people who are constantly trying to cheat the system.

The South African police won't care about good Nigerians because they have no business with them. . .it's the bad ones that are proving to be a thorn in the shoe. . .of course, there are south africans that equally sell drugs but the police will see it as something under their jurisdiction. . .but going to another man's country to sell drugs and other illegal stuff takes a lot of nerve and disrespect for the authority of such country.

Turn the tables around. .Nigerians have lots of drug dealers and suppliers in terms of weed, eskay, crack and the rest. . .but it's our problem, we know it's OUR problem. We don't need Ghanains or Liberians coming to Nigeria to do that as well. . .and if they do, Nigerians will even complain more than south africans are. .we already find it hard to tolerate each other ethnically, how would we be able to tolerate second rate citizens from other countries. . .

Let's call a spade a spade. .Nigerians push their luck too far and they constantly misbehave outside Nigeria.

England and Dubai don't welcome us with open arms anymore. .Neither do Indonesia and Malaysia . . .and all is because of the way majority of Nigerians portray themselves. .our fame proceeds us where ever we go. . .and if push comes to shove. .I hope Nigerians don't carry leg and enter a country where they won't be able to come out , a country that'll treat both the good ones and the bad ones the way the Germans and Italians treated both the good and bad Jews, because they too didn't know boundaries and pushed their luck too far in their diaspora.
Nobody cares if they're welcomed or not. If they do the right thing, things like this won't happen.
Malaysia kills any drug dealer caught and I respect them, no matter what others say.
If you know this and still deal drugs there, it's your wahala.
South Africa should do the same if they believe Nigerian drug dealers are causing mayhem in their country.
But they won't, their police did rather play both sides, ie collect money from drug dealers as bribes and then look the other way when their citizens do their hate protest.
Aside from the police, are there no immigration officials there?
If Nigerians were becoming a problem, why give them visa freely?
South Africans should put their house in order and stop the lousy song they've been singing for long, and tell us their real issue with Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

LMFAO, your leaders have truly brainwashed you into thinking that you are south important and big. Now i see why you people celebrate crap everyday.

Stop moving around africa commiting all sorts of henious crimes and people will start taking you serious , and we can all say " viva africa " grin
hahaha..I wouldn't be surprised if you are white... big nations have big problems..the number of Nigerians that commit crimes abroad is less than 1%. To me, I think the situation is being exaggerated because Nigeria is a Black Country..instead of telling me how my leaders have brainwashed me, why don't you type this on google, "who is the giant of Africa". Then you might come back to also tell me how google has brainwashed me..
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
trustyshoess:

My dear why are you so bothered about us? I mean you're so GREAT and we're insignificant to you right? Why not face your oh so great SA and leave this Nigerian forum? I don't get why you waste your time? Abi una nor get forum for there. Shuuuu aunty you need to calm down. It's not everyday gra gra grin grin cheesy

Stop creating filthy threads about our country and you won't see a single south african on your forum. That's what the Ghanaians and Kenyans have been telling you also. No one gives a damn about your country but the different nationalities you see on this forum are here to cure you of your delusions about their countries.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by NickMark1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

Yes , it is your people who are frustrated. Going all over the place forming " business men" when you are nothing but criminals. More productive in street corners yes. The only business majority of you do here is run downtown salons and sell clothes in street corners, is this what we are jealous of? grin grin. Hawking might be a big thing over there but in south africa it is seen as something that poor people do.
I bet u,most of the successful business men in ur country are Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by nonut: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

We learnt it from you. Nigerians are treated like that back home, so we thought you liked it because you do nothing snout it there. I'm yet to see you protesting against police brutality in lagos , why should you do it here.
And here I thought you were making sense a little until you wrote this crap.
If the whites who fought to abolish the slave trade had the same warped thinking like yours, your black ass will probably be whipped and made to work in the sun for a white South African right now.
There's no hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Okwute001:
hahaha..I wouldn't be surprised if you are white... big nations have big problems..the number of Nigerians that commit crimes abroad is less than 1%. To me, I think the situation is being exaggerated because Nigeria is a Black Country..instead of telling me how my leaders have brainwashed me, why don't you type this on google, "who is the giant of Africa". Then you might come back to also tell me how google has brainwashed me..

LMFAO, yes the daily arrests of nigerians all over the world is an exaggeration because you're black grin what a lousy excuse. How many black nations are there ? How come their citizens aren't known as criminals? .how cone we don't get harassed at airports?. . Lol @ giant of africa.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
NickMark1:
I bet u,most of the successful business men in ur country are Nigerians...

Lol, yes they are Nigerians. They own everything here , they are developing our country for us grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by tsdarkside(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
lets be honest to each other:

igbos have taking this drug thing to another level.......its just facts worldwide.... angry angry

anybody that stick their head out for criminals is oyo...... angry angry...

am not defending a drug dealer because he is nigerian....go fvck yourselves!!!!..... angry angry
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by NickMark1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

Lol, yes they are Nigerians. They own everything here , they are developing our country for us grin grin.
that's wat i want u to know.....when dey loot moni here,they go to ur country to invest....I blame our politicians not ur govt.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
nonut:

And here I thought you were making sense a little until you wrote this crap.
If the whites who fought to abolish the slave trade had the same warped thinking like yours, your black ass will probably be whipped and made to work in the sun for a white South African right now.
There's no hope.

The point is that you are quick to scream " police brutality " everywhere you go but can't fight it back home. You are quick at labeling SA as this hateful country towards but you suffer more in your own country. I'm not saying people should be killed anyhow by the police but if you attack police like these Nigerians did , then you deserve a 100 bullets to your head. These fools disrespected a nation by that act.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

Stop creating filthy threads about our country and you won't see a single south african on your forum. That's what the Ghanaians and Kenyans have been telling you also. No one gives a damn about your country but the different nationalities you see on this forum are here to cure you of your delusions about their countries.
Girl I've seen threads about us on just about any forum. No need to get your panties in a twist and trust me the threads will keep coming whether you like it or not. I personally don't waste my time on such low level pettiness like you do but your raving and ranting won't stop anyone. Take a chill pill, make a cup of tea, relax and forget it.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
NickMark1:
that's wat i want u to know.....when dey loot moni here,they go to ur country to invest....I blame our politicians not ur govt.

Lol, ok great . Hope you will sleep better now, you own the uk , SA , Malaysia, India etc grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

LMFAO, yes the daily arrests of nigerians all over the world is an exaggeration because you're black grin what a lousy excuse. How many black nations are there ? How come their citizens aren't known as criminals? .how cone we don't get harassed at airports?. . Lol @ giant of africa.
lol.. How come it's mostly in South Africa that every Nigerian is tagged a criminal.. how many countries are there in the world.. if Nigerians are that bad, the advanced countries would have spoken up. Not a third world country like South Africa.. your problem is that you are jealous of Nigerians. And it's eating you up.. but my Nigerian brothers are unstoppable.. they are built tough... there is nothing you can do.. by the way, don't you people have blogs or forums over there in South Africa. Because I don't understand why you like our forum if we were bad..people like you dance to Nigerian songs everyday. But still come out to insult us..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by tsdarkside(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

The point is that you are quick to scream " police brutality " everywhere you go but can't fight it back home. You are quick at labeling SA as this hateful country towards but you suffer more in your own country. I'm not saying people should be killed anyhow by the police but if you attack police like these Nigerians did , then you deserve a 100 bullets to your head. These fools disrespected a nation by that act.

you are africans,we are not africans....lets avoid each other....simple....
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by tsdarkside(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
why the hell are we argueing with each other here??...

they are africans,we are not.....their is nothing to discuss with each other...
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by kechywillz(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
tsdarkside:
lets be honest to each other:

igbos have taking this drug thing to another level.......its just facts worldwide.... angry angry

anybody that stick their head out for criminals is oyo...... angry angry...

am not defending a drug dealer because he is nigerian....go fvck yourselves!!!!..... angry angry
If u read the news you will know the person that was killed because of drug peddling is not Igbo,why do u have to be tribalistic in everything,a south African is blasting.killing your country men,instead of you to side ur own,u brought tribalism into it,the more reason we can never be united. Sometimes I am ashamed to be a nigerian

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Other Countries should leave these South Africans alone and let's see how they will grow their economy or even survive without other Nations. undecided undecided undecided
We never needed anyone

3 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by NickMark1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

Lol, ok great . Hope you will sleep better now, you own the uk , SA , Malaysia, India etc grin
hmmmmmm......u no dey gree too oooo......nice one anyway....love the debate.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by tsdarkside(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
how many nigerians get killed in ghana,togo,liberia??...dont tell me the south africans dont understand how to deal with criminals....

we are not africans.....leave us alone!!!!....
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
trustyshoess:

Girl I've seen threads about us on just about any forum. No need to get your panties in a twist and trust me the threads will keep coming whether you like it or not. I personally don't waste my time on such low level pettiness like you do but your raving and ranting won't stop anyone. Take a chill pill, make a cup of tea, relax and forget it.

Lol, no South african forum discusses you because you irrelevant but on a daily bases you have threads about SA grin. The obsession is creepy to be honest . If not flooding our embassies with fake documents daily grin, it's discussing us online grin. Gosh! . Google anything about south africa and it takes you to nairaland, quiet embarrassing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
NickMark1:
hmmmmmm......u no dey gree too oooo......nice one anyway....love the debate.

Lol, I don't understand what you wrote.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
GavelSlam:
Naija and South African problems are like
you can't compare the problems of both countries

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by tsdarkside(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
kechywillz:

If u read the news you will know the person that was killed because of drug peddling is not Igbo,why do u have to be tribalistic in everything,a south African is blasting.killing your country men,instead of you to side ur own,u brought tribalism into it,the more reason we can never be united. Sometimes I am ashamed to be a nigerian

let me be...you think i just talk anyhow without personal experience....?...
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by NickMark1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

Lol, I don't understand what you wrote.
sry...I wrote in slangs.....what I meant was that....you don't easily give up and it was cool anyway. ....
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

Lol, no South african forum discusses you because you irrelevant but on a daily bases you have threads about SA grin. The obsession is creepy to be honest . If not flooding our embassies with fake documents daily grin, it's discussing us online grin. Gosh! . Google anything about south africa and it takes you to nairaland, quiet embarrassing.
Lol Na wa oo. What's my business. I've seen the discussions myself but honestly can't be bothered to argue with you. Why not leave us to continue embarrassing ourselves na? I'm sure you have better things to do in your oh so amazing country right? It Seems to me that you're the one who's obsessed, otherwise our opinions wouldn't matter to you. Just saying.
Me I have better things to do so I'll stop here. You need to calm down...its really not that deep.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by tsdarkside(m): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
NickMark1:
sry...I wrote in slangs.....what I meant was that....you don't easily give up and it was cool anyway. ....

we give up on africans....

pan africanism my foot.... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by tsdarkside(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
kechywillz:

go hug a wet banana tree..am not defending a criminal nigerian....period....
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Okwute001:
yes he is.. South African economy is not growing much... without Nigerians it will crumble... we are your largest market worldwide.. your businesses make billions of dollars from us yearly..if you doubt me, ask your politicians that always come to Abuja to lobby..
why don't you patronise your own Tstv,kick DStv out so we can see if what you are saying is true? BTW way,you got it all backwards because the last time I checked the average Nigerian lives under 1$/day,so how will they afford DStv?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) / DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.