Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (45462 Views)

South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:23am On Oct 20, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lol Na wa oo. What's my business. I've seen the discussions myself but honestly can't be bothered to argue with you. Why not leave us to continue embarrassing ourselves na? I'm sure you have better things to do in your oh so amazing country right? It Seems to me that you're the one who's obsessed, otherwise our opinions wouldn't matter to you. Just saying.
Me I have better things to do so I'll stop here. You need to calm down...its really not that deep.

Not at the expense of our name. We are the most visited country in Africa and that puts money on our pockets and when you armpit smelling fools tarnish our name unabated , people who Google our country might take your vile rumours as truth. Yes , people say a lot about you and most of it is the truth , hence you wouldn't bother defending it.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:24am On Oct 20, 2017
NickMark1:
sry...I wrote in slangs.....what I meant was that....you don't easily give up and it was cool anyway. ....

Ok.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by emmie14: 5:25am On Oct 20, 2017

Lol, are you one of the Nigerians who believe SA would fall without them? grin grin

He wrote...other countries....and not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:37am On Oct 20, 2017
Okwute001:
lol.. How come it's mostly in South Africa that every Nigerian is tagged a criminal.. how many countries are there in the world.. if Nigerians are that bad, the advanced countries would have spoken up. Not a third world country like South Africa.. your problem is that you are jealous of Nigerians. And it's eating you up.. but my Nigerian brothers are unstoppable.. they are built tough... there is nothing you can do.. by the way, don't you people have blogs or forums over there in South Africa. Because I don't understand why you like our forum if we were bad..people like you dance to Nigerian songs everyday. But still come out to insult us..

LMFAO @ the jealousy song. Damn ! You people love to overhype yourselves , but the frustration is too much in that country so I understand wink. Lol, so you don't know that your President called you world criminals as the Queen instructed him to ? She is sick of you but she won't say it because over 50% of that oil money goes to her shores , add the loot from your polithiefians and that takes it up to about 80% grin grin while you fools are hungry and frustrated with no roads , electricity, tap water etc grin grin grin grin grin. 90 % of the music that plays on our stations is south african, and this is by law , so I don't know where you got your info from , proban from one of your illiterate dumb journalists like the one who wrote this story grin. Anyways it is always easy to fool dummies and feed them lies , they won't question a damn thing grin grin. You are complaining about a damn forum , the best question should be ; why are you lazy fools forcing yourselves on us? Don't you have a country to develop?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:40am On Oct 20, 2017
emmie14:

He wrote...other countries....and not Nigeria

But other countries don't have a problem with south africa undecided, it's you that does. He should have said , why don't you leave south africa and that's actually a great question. You people complain of bad treatment yet refuse to leave us alone . Aren't you the Giants? grin. Is Nigeria that bad that you have to force yourselves on others ?

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:45am On Oct 20, 2017
nonut:

And here I thought you were making sense a little until you wrote this crap.
If the whites who fought to abolish the slave trade had the same warped thinking like yours, your black ass will probably be whipped and made to work in the sun for a white South African right now.
There's no hope.

Charity begins at home. # fact!. We are not mistreated or asked for bribes in airports around the world because we don't do that to ourselves , but it's the opposite with you . Ask yourselves why ? cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by LeSudAfricaine: 6:25am On Oct 20, 2017
Okwute001:
ask about konga and jumia.. infact, you can start ordering our movies from there.. don't you have a UBA bank account yet? it's a Nigerian bank..don't let me start listing our companies...also, you guys keep downloading our songs and movies...how many u.s companies are in china? Yet china has a lot of businesses in USA. Dude, don't be ridiculous..
No thanks your movies are trash! I think you have comprehension issues, did I say Nigeria has no companies? How many of them are in SA? Can UBA compete with Standard bank, ABSA, FNB etc? But mark my words these banks can buyout your little UBA anytime and you'll comeback on NL and claim we depend on you while these banks re already successful in their own right. There are far more US companies in China than Chinese companies in the US what the hell are you smoking?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by emmie14: 6:48am On Oct 20, 2017
Mzansian:

But other countries don't have a problem with south africa undecided, it's you that does. He should have said , why don't you leave south africa and that's actually a great question. You people complain of bad treatment yet refuse to leave us alone . Aren't you the Giants? grin. Is Nigeria that bad that you have to force yourselves on others ?
Your assessment and articulation is biased and prejudice as well. Your direct attack on me and Nigerians in south Africa is quite unfortunate and uncalled for. I schooled in south Africa and employed in Abuja Nigeria with federal ministry of foreign affairs. The only only people living in peace with south Africans are whites because whites are busy with better sense life and living. Blacks from other African countries are not welcomed in south Africa by the blacks Zimbabweans and Mozambicans inclusive. Travel to that ungodly country and see. Nigeria is not their problem rather their mindset.

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 6:58am On Oct 20, 2017
emmie14:

Your assessment and articulation is biased and prejudice as well. Your direct attack on me and Nigerians in south Africa is quite unfortunate and uncalled for. I schooled in south Africa and employed in Abuja Nigeria with federal ministry of foreign affairs. The only only people living in peace with south Africans are whites because whites are busy with better sense life and living. Blacks from other African countries are not welcomed in south Africa by the blacks Zimbabweans and Mozambicans inclusive. Travel to that ungodly country and see. Nigeria is not their problem rather their mindset.

LMFAO, another Nigerian white worshiper spotted. Yeah , all black people are evil and all whites are godly ( Nigerian story). The only people who don't live in peace in south africa are flat headed criminals. Nigeria is a dirty underdeveloped shythole because of your mindset , you would rather live in foreign lands than use your brains to clean up your place . Work on that first.

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
No thanks your movies are trash! I think you have comprehension issues, did I say Nigeria has no companies? How many of them are in SA? Can UBA compete with Standard bank, ABSA, FNB etc? But mark my words these banks can buyout your little UBA anytime and you'll comeback on NL and claim we depend on you while these banks re already successful in their own right. There are far more US companies in China than Chinese companies in the US what the hell are you smoking?
don't worry, we will just get only Dangote to buy all your banks!..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2017
Mzansian:

Not at the expense of our name. We are the most visited country in Africa and that puts money on our pockets and when you armpit smelling fools tarnish our name unabated , people who Google our country might take your vile rumours as truth. Yes , people say [b]a lot about you [/b]and most of it is the truth , hence you wouldn't bother defending it.

Bye.
grin cheesy grin congrats oo
I can see you're highly committed to wasting your time. Well go ahead! Continue
This is funny

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by nonut: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2017
Mzansian:

Charity begins at home. # fact!. We are not mistreated or asked for bribes in airports around the world because we don't do that to ourselves , but it's the opposite with you . Ask yourselves why ? cry
Pile of crap. Take your own advice.
Nigerians don't maltreat others. They treat you the same way their they treat themselves, unlike your xenophobic punk ass brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by alaskido(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2017
I thought the Police are not suppose to protest or embark on any strike action. With all these killings and bad treatment of Nigerians in South African, this our mumu Rochas still had the guts to erect their presidents statue in Owerri. I wish I could meet this Rochas one on one so I can spill my hatred on him.

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by LeSudAfricaine: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Okwute001:
don't worry, we will just get only Dangote to buy all your banks!..
and he'll enrich only himself and you'll all wallow in the sea of poverty as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
and he'll enrich only himself and you'll all wallow in the sea of poverty as usual
dude, i am in my office..making good money..I am very busy at the moment..there is too much money to be made. So, try again later!..I don't have your time today!..
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by LeSudAfricaine: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Okwute001:
dude, i am in my office..making good money..I am very busy at the moment..there is too much money to be made. So, try again later!..I don't have your time today!..
sure boss ,proceed go and make less that 1$ a day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by freshkik(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
freshkik:
Black ranting south Africans on this forum are funny tho, from their comments n the points they drop, you will notice that they follow all the threads here 'religiously' "bumper to bumper" especially the front page grin cheesy

....and to the ones claiming every time they google about their country, they are "always" redirected here *snorts* grin hehehe that's a lie ...

1.) google don't bring out searched results from one site

2,) if I google a news topic that's likely to be in a lot of website s n blog (for example "Somalia genocide" )....if I google from Nigeria, for those that don't know, google.com, redirects to google.com.ng & gives me links to the stories in Nigerian blogs n sites (at least 1st b4 maybe from other nations)...... SO I expect someone from S.A that googled same thing to be redirected to google.co.za (hope I got it ryt) n give results from
1st from SA sites Atleast, b4 other sites). *imo..... Or like someone questioned, (inna different context tho) "are there not sites n blogs over there

I might be wrong uno, but we learn everyday, i dont do e-warriors uno....so please I'll like an "insult-less, rant-less, and non-crying" lol SA'n (or Nigerian based there ) to tell me if I'm wrong.
Its been about 23 hours, I asked this, for clarification and to be well imformed, but not reply yet...... I guess if I had showered insults, I would have been replied of how I take a shit outside and $30 in 30 days lol cheesy..... We Africans are really funny tho.....
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Saintsquare(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mzansian:

LMFAO, another Nigerian white worshiper spotted. Yeah , all black people are evil and all whites are godly ( Nigerian story). The only people who don't live in peace in south africa are flat headed criminals. Nigeria is a dirty underdeveloped shythole because of your mindset , you would rather live in foreign lands than use your brains to clean up your place . Work on that first.
Just as white police lieutenant ordered SA black police men to shoot at harmless miners, harmless South Africans yet y'all come online to show your hatred towards other Africans when majority of black South Africans are slaves in there own land smh...... let's hope you won't deny this as usual.

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Okwute001:
hahahahahahahaha! Am dead! Dude is so pained!
your laughter is fake,Eat facts like a man
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jayceon:
your laughter is fake,Eat facts like a man
hahaha!!! LOL!!! AGAIN?, AGAIN? Somebody cannot be in peace again? So you have been thinking about the ass whooping I gave you the other day. I am in my house. In the federal Republic of Nigeria.. in my sitting room. With a good air conditioner..I am also eating my pepper soup while my girl friend is massaging my back...if E de pain you, you can go and use the Lagos lagoon. Or better still, go and knack your head on the wall...I don't have time for somebody that is somewhere in Soweto, commenting from under the bridge!!
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
that dude is not educated

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Okwute001:
hahaha!!! LOL!!! AGAIN?, AGAIN? Somebody cannot be in peace again? So you have been thinking about the ass whooping I gave you the other day. I am in my house. In the federal Republic of Nigeria.. in my sitting room. With a good air conditioner..I am also eating my pepper soup while my girl friend is massaging my back...if E de pain you, you can go and use the Lagos lagoon. Or better still, go and knack your head on the wall...I don't have time for somebody that is somewhere in Soweto, commenting from under the bridge!!
laughable grin

Go ahead,tell me another riddle

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mzansian:

Lol, she got a 20 year ban grin
I see u too honey grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Saintsquare:
Just as white police lieutenant ordered SA black police men to shoot at harmless miners, harmless South Africans yet y'all come online to show your hatred towards other Africans when majority of black South Africans are slaves in there own land smh...... let's hope you won't deny this as usual.
what are you talking about? What's the name of this "white" lieutenant?

BTW.the unfortunate Marikana incident was a child's play comparing to the number of lives taken by Boko Haram that to this day continues to reduce the number of your military men,thank you for showing how much you value the lives of SAns more than your own
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Saintsquare(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jayceon:
what are you talking about? What's the name of this "white" lieutenant?

BTW.the unfortunate Marikana incident was a child's play comparing to the number of lives taken by Boko Haram that to this day continues to reduce the number of your military men,thank you for showing how much you value the lives of SAns more than your own

Go and watch the video, this time slowly and come tell me who ordered the police to open fire at harmless protesters after they police surrounded them using big vehicles. We have our shortcomings and we ain't denying it ,unlike y'all who try to slide yours under the carpet like nothing happened... abeg
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by 14(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:

This would help http://www.africaranking.com/richest-banks-in-africa/4/

2 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Saintsquare:
Go and watch the video, this time slowly and come tell me who ordered the police to open fire at harmless protesters after they police surrounded them using big vehicles. We have our shortcomings and we ain't denying it ,unlike y'all who try to slide yours under the carpet like nothing happened... abeg
Those protesters were harmless Running towards police officers armed with blades is harmless?

RIP to the dead but anyone with two eyes will tell you that those folks had it coming,whether they got ordered or not the police had no choice but to let off the rounds or they would have just decided to stand there and let those angry protesters chop 'em to pieces

SA never sweeps anything under carpet Mr,but we know which country is famous for fake journalism,we know there is a country out there whose government lied and told the world that Boko Haram is defeated while bh is alive and kicking
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Saintsquare(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2017
Jayceon:
Those protesters were harmless Running towards police officers armed with blades is harmless?

RIP to the dead but anyone with two eyes will tell you that those folks had it coming,whether they got ordered or not the police had no choice but to let off the rounds or they would have just decided to stand there and let those angry protesters chop 'em to pieces

SA never sweeps anything under carpet Mr,but we know which country is famous for fake journalism,we know there is a country out there whose government lied and told the world that Boko Haram is defeated while bh is alive and kicking
lol just look how you trying so hard to defend the incompetence of your government yet you open your mouth to bash naija governments. Those miners were leaving, the police double crossed them and open fire at them, some were wasted while others were badly injured. The government even arrested them lol, all top government officials from the Presidency to Police chief declined to be interviewed about that case till today. Stop being an hypocrite my friend, y'all lick white SA asses but always ready to kill an harmless African.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2017
Saintsquare:
lol just look how you trying so hard to defend the incompetence of your government yet you open your mouth to bash naija governments. Those miners were leaving, the police double crossed them and open fire at them, some were wasted while others were badly injured. The government even arrested them lol, all top government officials from the Presidency to Police chief declined to be interviewed about that case till today. Stop being an hypocrite my friend, y'all lick white SA asses but always ready to kill an harmless African.
The only thing I can do is laugh my lungs out when I hear a Naija person calling other governments incompetent.We know very well that any form of protest in your country is a suicide,the army will turn protesters into shooting range targets.I never opened my mouth to bash anyone

Refusing to do anything interview does not mean one is guilty perhaps is so in your country but the rest of the world do things differently.

We all know who are the n0 1 ass kissers,the bleaching capital of the world (Naija) if is not "Onyibo" this then is "onyibo" that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Saintsquare(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jayceon:
The only thing I can do is laugh my lungs out when I hear a Naija person calling other governments incompetent.We know very well that any form of protest in your country is a suicide,the army will turn protesters into shooting range targets.I never opened my mouth to bash anyone

Refusing to do anything interview does not mean one is guilty perhaps is so in your country but the rest of the world do things differently.

We all know who are the n0 1 ass kissers,the bleaching capital of the world (Naija) if is not "Onyibo" this then is "onyibo" that
look how he stylishly digress to another topic,keep shifting goal post lol,at least we reserved the HIV spot for you, African best.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Saintsquare:
look how he stylishly digress to another topic,keep shifting goal post lol,at least we reserved the HIV spot for you, African best.
You don't have testing facilities Mr,you can play a fast one with others but not me.

Where did the posts shift?
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Saintsquare(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jayceon:
You don't have testing facilities Mr,you can play a fast one with others but not me.

Where did the posts shift?
say that to UNICEF mr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) / Robbers Caught By SARS At Douglas By Mbaise Road , Imo State - Pictures / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.