Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us (34064 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by wrongchoice: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
I opened this new account to narrate my ordeal on how my marriage got to a near collapse now. i want people to learn from my experience, so, i will be getting different topics on this account how we got to this stage.

We stay in a room and parlor. I work in private firm and she works in a private secondary school as a teacher. We are blessed with a child.
When we got married 3 years ago, we used to pray together at least every morning and night but latter I had to stop praying with her for the following reasons;

1..Her prayer is mostly about attacking people most especially people that are close to me both male and female. Sometimes she would pray so that some will have accident ,some to run mad and all those kind of prayers . Even my boss at work inclusive for making me to stay beyond working hours sometimes .This irritates me a lot and so much against my belive on how to pray.

2..She curse more than a winch though under the seal of Jesus name and blood. This doesn’t make her different from a wicked herbalist in my own view.

3..And lastly, I later stopped praying with her when She would always wake up around 12 am to pray and fire till around 3 am .she will wake up again around 5 am preparing for the office.

4…Sometimes she would talk from 12am till 4am. I will wake up and sleep and still wake again to find her still talking on irrelevant.
She can do this for days. I do enjoy my sleep at best if she starts by 3 or 4. I have told her the effects of this on me.it always make me inactive in the office. It got to a stage I was not feeling fine without any physical sign. I had to go to the hospital for test and nothing was diagnosed. I knew I needed rest . Meanwhile, I am a kind of person that love thanking God for who I am and I love interceding for people around.
I told her and warned her to limit the hours so that I can have a good rest but she won’t listen instead she took it to another level each day. She was doing it as if I was against Christ or have a devil in me she wants to chase away with prayer.
Due to this, I later started having nightmares on almost on daily bases. I later started sleeping in the sitting room. Sometimes she would come and start singing and praying again. She forced me to tell a family friend and they told her the effects it may have on me again. So she stopped coming to the sitting room to pray again.

Funny enough, I am always sleeping fine in the sitting room and its now 6 months and I am enjoying it . To make it worst our bedroom is like a shrine to me now. I only enter, change my cloth after bath or change to house ware after work then retire to the sitting room till the following morning. In the last 6 months I don’t think I have spent up to five mints in the bedroom.
This is just one out of 100 things happing in my home which I will be sharing one after the other here for people to learn most especially people that want to marry. Presently, the home is about finally collapsing.

Next is write will be on the two major things I learnt from my marriage .

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by monopolistic: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Guess ur wife isn't expose to law of cause and effect. i sense there is no respect in the marriage ..#See Finish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by kenzindax(f): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
I feel you really need more talking with her. please what's d name of d church she attends.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by IFNOTGOD(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
hence u shud look before u leap

3 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Memories12411: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
kenzindax:
I feel you really need more talking with her. please what's d name of d church she attends.
Good question! Some of the churches and the attitude of their members is outrageous and unjustifiable.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Fadamant: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hmmmmm. This one strong ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by sway112: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
try to spend time with her, a woman can react to something in another way ... take her out ...tell her you love her after every prayer ...Tell her that you are feeling the good effect of her prayers ....you know ...cook up something

6 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by sway112: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Memories12411:

Good question! Some of the churches and the attitude of their members is outrageous and unjustifiable.

bros no be church matter .... when a woman is lonely and not getting enough attention from her husband everyone becomes her enemy starting from mama nkechi selling indomie across the street to her husbands boss, everything becomes spiritual and demonic

56 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by prestigiouslady: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Prayer is right but let her understand she can step out of the room to the parlour to do her prayers..
Tell her you appreciate her putting the family in her prayers but you need rest as the sleepless night causes you to perform less at work, let her know the risks involved if you don't perform your tasks effectively and efficiently at work..

I as a person do not believe in casting and binding, my Bible tells me if a man's way pleases the Lord, even his enemies will be at peace with him, that's my personal belief, might not work for your wife. If that's the way she can deal with the "metaphysical", let her be, you really can't change anything about that in a day, its a gradual process

Tell her to tune it down,cos doing the same thing might be chasing you away from her
Sit her down and communicate, wisdom is profitable to direct

15 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Memories12411: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
sway112:

bros no be church matter .... when a woman is lonely and not getting enough attention from her husband everyone becomes her enemy starting from mama nkechi selling indomie across the street to her husbands boss, everything becomes spiritual and demonic
angry grin grin grin
You are funny. The problem with husband and wife conflict is that they'll never say the truth.

21 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by bender(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Guy let me analyse what you are going through. Let me assume she attends a deliverance church like mfm, chosen etc. Now when a person prays such deliverance prayers as she does, it deals with foundational issues such as witchcraftry, idolatry etc and In d process such powers fight back especially n d hours of 12-,3am and the attacks occur mostly through dreams n some even manifest In form of marks on the body. Now since u r married and are now one , when she wakes up to pray, if u fthe spouse is not praying too or is weak spiritually, those powers she is dealing with will attack you the spouse...,.. The good thing is this battle is not forever as she persists in prayers with time those powers leave her case n the prayers then help to strengthen her spiritual life.
So my advice to u is this, u shld be grateful she is a prayerful wife (and one way to notice the effect of those prayers is to checokout the growth in her physical life like career etc and her spiritual life), instead of fighting her why not guide her especially in her spiritual life, join her to pray when she wakes up maybe during the weekends and help her redirect her prayers aright.she needs u as a spiritual head. For more info you can PM me

47 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Mrdecent(m): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lalasticlala put this is rightly let us help somebody
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Newboss(m): 12:10am On Oct 20, 2017
sway112:
try to spend time with her, a woman can react to something in another way ... take her out ...tell her you love her after every prayer ...Tell her that you are feeling the good effect of her prayers ....you know ...cook up something
Are you for real? undecided

I hope you get a wife like that and try what you just typed.

11 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by UjuJoan2: 2:27am On Oct 20, 2017
Have you ever considered that your wife might be having some kind of mental breakdown? You will surprised how much of our everyday troubles a little psychological help can solve.

34 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by sway112: 4:54am On Oct 20, 2017
Newboss:
Are you for real? undecided

I hope you get a wife like that and try what you just typed.

I rebuke you in jesus name , back to sender !!! all I am saying is that the you treat your wife right after all the op only told us his own part we didn't here from the other party... I hope u experience such then you know it importance !!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Oyindidi(f): 6:22am On Oct 20, 2017
Welcome to marriage

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by venoc200(m): 6:26am On Oct 20, 2017
this is an early sign of madness,it starts like this...do everything possible to talk sense into her before it runs out of hand

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by jashar(f): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2017
A husband should be the spiritual head of the home. If she doesn't pray well, it's your duty to school your wife appropriately in the Word....

Husband, love your wife, dwell with her according to knowledge....

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2017
This your wife has gone spiritual to the point she has forgotten that after prayers, there's marriage to handle with care. Heaven must be tired of hearing from her. grin I can't deal with such people.

7 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Eketem: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2017
Your wife has mental health issues. Have a family intervention so she can get help

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by vivianbelema(f): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2017
Always pray for her
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by holluwai(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2017
It is well, experiences vary in marriage so if you can cope, talk to her and seek help. If not...
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by OgologoDimkpa: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2017
Another Lies:
May ALLAH grant victory to our sisters all over the world, that are being oppressed, terrorized and traumatized by the Kuffar simply because of their Hijab. They terrorize us then call us terrorists. Ya ALLAH, please deal with the Oppressors. Aamin.
LIES! LIES!!! LIES!!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by HottestFire: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2017

Guy cool down, you have married a spiritually protective wife and I think you should be happy rather than condemning her.

1. Counsel her on appropriateness of prayer and effects of praying amiss.
2. Engage her in reading more of Soul lifting spiritual books rather than dwelling on environmental issues.
3. Work with her to improve on reading the bible daily

If you refuse to do this, you probably may destroy your wife through ignorance and allow her loose her spiritual sanity.

angry

6 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2017
My future wife....... honey wherever you are, be of good conduct!!! Please, i know you can hear me......... start unlearning what needs to be unlearned Nne!!!! My queen

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by RapportNaija(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2017
I so want to read the lessons you learnt - because I am about to embark on this marriage journey that I pray will not end up like yours.

I am def going to be working, she would also be a teacher, and we gonna have a baby. Don't ask me how!

I am the one asking my woman to be prayerful, and I am so gonna be spending so much time away from the house.

I hope she dont go this way...

And for you, your marriage is not on the verge of collapse. Shoo, all you have stated is vengeful prayers... This in your story shows the woman wants more time, please do that! Shoo women can be scorned. This type of women would also nearly kill you if you lose your job

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by castrol180(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2017
May God help you and save you from the snare of this fowler called 'wife'... Amen!
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by madgoat(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2017
angry like all this MFM members always killing their enemies with fire. They dont have single forgiving spirit in them when they pray.

7 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2017
Fantastic!

We are here to learn.

I think baby mama is the way to go now just to have kids grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by dumodust(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2017
as someone rightly mentioned, she may have psychological issues... and you my friend are depressed... the signs are there-sleep pattern changes, mood, feeling ill etc

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.