Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us (34065 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by hakeem4(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2017
maybe she is suffering from logorrhea

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2017
castrol180:
space,bookers
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by DJperdurabo: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2017
kenzindax:
I feel you really need more talking with her. please what's d name of d church she attends.

Why do folks always feel "talking" is the best advice to give others in situations as the OP narrated.

Do y'll really think they haven't tried "everything" they possibly could including the 'Almighty Talking' before they resorted to airing their dirty linen in a public forum?

7 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2017
How dis affects the price of red oyel, i dnt seriously know.....
No b u marry am?how u cm dey tk ur own disturb us?
U marry ISSUES go dey
U no marry ISSUES go dey.. Dis life sef..
Beta enjoy ur rice while still hot

1 Share

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Onbelivable(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2017
leave the marriage na
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2017
Your wife must be a product of Chosen, very uneducated and ignorant wrong set of Christian, taking Christianity to the wrong side of life. Hope she hasn't decorated your room and parlour with Chosen Jersey, the lemon color type?. Those chosen people can be so irritating in everything.

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Newboss(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2017
sway112:

I rebuke you in jesus name , back to sender !!! all I am saying is that the you treat your wife right after all the op only told us his own part we didn't here from the other party... I hope u experience such then you know it importance !!!
Hahahahahaha. grin grin grin

I'm glad marriage is not one of my plans. grin grin
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by lexaydfg(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2017
You didnt even say anything about sex..... for a whole six months....

You didn't say anything about communication....

How are you guys managing like that....

How about your child, how is he/she coping?

I believe you also need to pray along with her from time to time... start attending winners chapel... sex her well and you guys should talk more often....

Just my opinion..

Its well with you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by manuelzz(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2017
bender:
Guy let me analyse what you are going through. Let me assume she attends a deliverance church like mfm, chosen etc. Now when a person prays such deliverance prayers as she does, it deals with foundational issues such as witchcraftry, idolatry etc and In d process such powers fight back especially n d hours of 12-,3am and the attacks occur mostly through dreams n some even manifest In form of marks on the body. Now since u r married and are now one , when she wakes up to pray, if u fthe spouse is not praying too or is weak spiritually, those powers she is dealing with will attack you the spouse...,.. The good thing is this battle is not forever as she persists in prayers with time those powers leave her case n the prayers then help to strengthen her spiritual life.
So my advice to u is this, u shld be grateful she is a prayerful wife (and one way to notice the effect of those prayers is to checokout the growth in her physical life like career etc and her spiritual life), instead of fighting her why not guide her especially in her spiritual life, join her to pray when she wakes up maybe during the weekends and help her redirect her prayers aright.she needs u as a spiritual head. For more info you can PM me

So people can be this gullible? undecided Smh

16 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2017
bro your wife is clinically bipolar, these signs are the early onset symptoms,just do a little research, you are in for a ride bro,

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by ziga: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2017
Ok.

Now tell us about the side chick...

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2017
Try taking her to a psychologist or psychiatrist first.

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by wisino1(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2017
this is a serious issues you just raised the truth is the rate some women takes this prayer issue is something else..............and i must tell you the major cause is this latest trend of different small small prayer house that field them this lies of enemy of my father and my mother house,enemy of my husband house

4 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by salt1: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2017
bender:
Guy let me analyse what you are going through. Let me assume she attends a deliverance church like mfm, chosen etc. Now when a person prays such deliverance prayers as she does, it deals with foundational issues such as witchcraftry, idolatry etc and In d process such powers fight back especially n d hours of 12-,3am and the attacks occur mostly through dreams n some even manifest In form of marks on the body. Now since u r married and are now one , when she wakes up to pray, if u fthe spouse is not praying too or is weak spiritually, those powers she is dealing with will attack you the spouse...,.. The good thing is this battle is not forever as she persists in prayers with time those powers leave her case n the prayers then help to strengthen her spiritual life.
So my advice to u is this, u shld be grateful she is a prayerful wife (and one way to notice the effect of those prayers is to checokout the growth in her physical life like career etc and her spiritual life), instead of fighting her why not guide her especially in her spiritual life, join her to pray when she wakes up maybe during the weekends and help her redirect her prayers aright.she needs u as a spiritual head. For more info you can PM me

What spiritual battle is she fighting? How can you defend this?
The married woman should care about how to please her husband otherwise she's displeasing God.
I have zero tolerance for fanatics. They make Christianity an eccentric religion. Where did Jesus or His apostles teach that a wife should be waking her husband up every night screaming at imaginary enemies?
This young man is s*x- starved and care- starved. If he backs out of the marriage, she will still blame imaginary enemies.
Please op, send for her family. I'm handling a similar case and the woman has developed a fullblown psychiatric problem. Please act fast. If she can still be reasoned with, good. Otherwise take her to the nearest psychiatric hospital. Show her what I wrote.
She needs help because she may degenerate and become violent

22 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by IdiAmin2(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2017
my guy, you don enter one chance

u dey stay under one roof with a marine spirit and you are sleeping at night

no normal person stays up from 12 midnight till 4 am 'talking'

her colleagues in the marine world are awake at that time, and she is discussing how they will finally kill you.

5 Likes

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by talk2percy(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Religion, see how religion is about tearing down a man's home...ur wife is the demon herself
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by mercylicious234: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2017
This is not the reason to leave your wife.
You should be happy you have a praying wife. This is exactly what my hubby wants me to be but I don't have such strength, rather, I prefer to avoid things that will expose me to attacks.

Of a truth, I wish I can reignite my midnight prayers like your wife, but 6 months non stop is too much. Midnight prayer is very effective , I used the prayer so much in my early years but I am too lazy for that now.

On another note, some ppl's madness starts manifesting via such prayer. So you should watch your wife closely. We had a neighbour years back that the wife's madness started with excessive prayer. She was a catholic , so it was unending chaplet players . she started seeing visions that the man living on top their flat was a ritualist etc etc . Then blown madness set in.

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by oglalasioux(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2017
Hmm.

Women always wish harm comes to their husbands. It still baffles me.
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by bentlywills(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2017
sway112:
try to spend time with her, a woman can react to something in another way ... take her out ...tell her you love her after every prayer ...Tell her that you are feeling the good effect of her prayers ....you know ...cook up something

When he is not feeling anything; there is nothing to cook up, the wife's brain hv been washed n needs to reset, the best he can do is be true to himself n let the woman understand that her way of life is breaking the home
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by andrenz: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2017
Mk una reason the man matter wella, in p with in wife na her style of prayers, which is wishing evil to those around him, and also over doing, shey Bible talk am say there z time 4 everything, time wey the man go to rest na im wife dey take cabash .
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by emerged01(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2017
bender:

You need to understand op. Don't try to paint a weak person spiritually. You have to be in that situation to understand what op is saying. There is time for everything. Time to pray and time to sleep/rest. Since the wife is a teacher,I believe she will be sleeping in the afternoon to recover from the vigil prayer while the husband doesn't have such time. So she needs to be considerate.
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2017
That's not Christianity but stupidity, the wife's brain need factory re-setting. I also pray, but pray according to the leading of the Holy Spirit. I the doctrine and the ideology of the church where the woman attend that is deceiving her.
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Emax(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2017
Deliverance is the key. Do not fight the wrong battle
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by vicfy(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2017
Such kinda women only listen to their pastors. Try n have a word with her pastor, n pray he doesn't bid u to join in her ranting.

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by solozo72(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2017
OP, I will be very frank with you. Your wife has a psychiatric problem.

I have seen her type and the end was not pleasant. Her condition will degenerate. Soon she will start seeing you as one of the demons that she's trying to cast out. Then she will get delusional and start hearing voices. At that point, you would have finally lost her.

The signs are just too obvious. Her seeing enemies in everything/everybody, her waking at night to bind and cast evil, her lack of enough sleep, her talking alone for long periods of time.

Get her psychiatric help fast and save your marriage and your own sanity.

May the force be with you.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by yhemster(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2017
I wonder why many are just sugarcoating this issue here, @OP you don enter one chance bus. But thank you for sharing ur story, we're learning everyday. My personal belief is this: if husband and wife can't synchronised in their daily lives there's definitely going to be troubles. Forget the issue of she's a prayerful woman, both of them can't agree on what exactly to pray on? Where's the unity in this union. I always think of issues like this on a supernatural realm, from what you've narrated you both have two opposing energies. This is a great wahala in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by ivolt: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2017
The worst spouse to end up with is the spirit-spirit one.

He/She will make your life a living hell.

Look before you leap.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by SammyRuthy(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2017
There are two part to this story.. .
Maybe there are somethings we don't know that he's not telling us.
Because before you married her you knew her faith and one doesn't start praying strange prayers one morning

You don't need to break the marriage Sir and stop sleeping in the parlour
Take time and discuss with your woman

If you are high in a spiritual plain then groom her there
You are the groom

Another is this Sir
Bringing your marital issues here
To me is not advisable. ..
Just a candid view

It's my prayers that God would restore your home and work on the life of your wife
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by adetayo234: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
monopolistic:
Guess ur wife isn't expose to law of cause and effect. i sense there is no respect in the marriage ..#See Finish

It's not lack of respect; it is lack of knowledge. That's what happens to a foolish woman who sees words of her pastor as a law. She doesn't mind if what pastor told her is right or wrong. She prays loud because they told her to do so in church. Her type always fail to apply wisdom to what they hear from their pastors. And anyone that tries to reason with her on the issue becomes an enemy, a demon
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Sterope(f): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Can't stand overly religious people.... Religion is very personal, it seems like your wife did not get the memo. Why don't you try speaking to people she adores, perhaps they may be able to get through to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.