Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (86054 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by benswagtt(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
luminouz:

Talk to d OP not me...E-warrior
If at all u are a cadet, just so u know, I was a cadet b4 u even thought of being one...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by loluadebayo: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
shameless
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by jfleece(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Op I really understand ur plight ryt now.. This storm shall pass... There are good women out there..
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by jashar(f): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
somehow:
Do you lie?
Do you cheat?
Gossip?
Keep malice?
Swear?
Look down on people or do any other kind of sin? Then you self haven't met Jesus.

Uncle, when I sin, I go before the throne of grace to find mercy; which I always get.

I don't come to the internet to discuss it.

I gave him a way out....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by omoelerin1: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
benswagtt:
lolzz, it amazes me when people sound like this... Hypocrite Kwa? I believe if u guys close ur legs properly and be steadfast 2 ur Bfs ... This flirt of a thing will reduce... For d fact I ask, doesn't mean you should gimme... Have some dignity woman and stop using defense mechanism to support evil..
answer the question I asked you. It is an hypocrisy, confused man.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
modelmike7:
...even we that are Virgin knows that!!
gringringrin. Very hilarious gringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by dragunov: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Ok, noted. As an officer Cadet, I even tried. If it were to be my coursemates, she for don murd by now, because, you don't Bleep with soldiers.
So you ended up becoming a thug because you are an officer cadet? And your coursemates are potential murderers because they got admitted to NDA? Well I am not surprised. Nigerian soldiers generally lack self restraint and discipline. You guys always think you're kinda special because you got government sponsored weapons training.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Tomreed(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wait a sec. Let me get this straight, you hit her? O_O just cause she smelt of condom? O_O

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by somehow: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Not coming to internet to discuss it doesn't change the fact that you sin as he does. How he goes about his own restitution is left to him.

jashar:

Uncle, when I sin, I go before the throne of grace to find mercy; which I always get.

I don't come to the internet to discuss it.

I gave him a way out....
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by 3moses: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
but some ladies are loyal 100%....u know circumstances overrides morality in some cases...which is best understood only by the person (lady/guy)...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by jashar(f): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
somehow:
Not coming to internet to discuss it doesn't change the fact that you sin as he does. How he goes about his own restitution is left to him.

Where in his write up did he talk about restitution?

He spoke about vengeance which is what prompted my response.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by mascot87(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by somehow: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
I hear you.
jashar:

Where in his write up did he talk about restitution?

He spoke about vengeance which is what prompted my response.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by efemty001: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
babtaima:
Another one has learned from his mistakes lol..

Why give a bxxxh your heart when she'll rather have a purse? - Lil Wayne.
Always have options so when she flops, you NEXT her and focus more energy on your other options (girls).. There's no such thing as soul mate or other half.. humans are natural selfish.. people even do good and give to the needy because it makes them feel better... So be confident, have other options and don't rush to get married yet..

There's an exception though.. We call them givers.. they're rare, a giver is any female that commits to a relationship 100%.. every guy wants a giver as a wife.. Don't be deceived about this feminist rants.
1) Men's purpose in life is not women. It is something else. Find it, do it. Women are the distraction, preferably a pleasant one.

2) Women's purpose in life is to find a good man and procreate, have a family. Her career/job is just a distraction from that purpose.

Because we got these two all mixed up, we find a lot of problems between men and women nowadays. We have men who make their relationship their life purpose (like me about a 1 year ago) and it never ends up well and we have women who wanna make a career and think that is going to make them happy. It doesn't, neither side. We need to get back to the basics.

A good relationship, if you ask me about it? A man following his life purpose everyday, with passion + a woman that has her own interests, but does not confuse their importancy and is there to support her man.

Anyone need quality dating advice can pm me, I'm willing to help anyone. Peace!

Sir/ma

would love to have ur cell fone no.

i am really touched by ur words

ur phone no pls
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by luminouz(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
benswagtt:
If at all u are a cadet, just so u know, I was a cadet b4 u even thought of being one...
*sighs*
Why do people don't use their God given brains Or is it DAT ur own is full of JIK? HYPO? Or PETROL
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by haywire07(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
joshrare:

bros abeg, teach me that style na... I nor need serious affair.... just sth light
may God forgive me if I'm misleading you, but na u ask .

Simply make friends with the girl till she gets convenient with you. You are done !! Invite her over.... It's left for u to be a real player then.

I've had luck banging on a first visit grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by buskie13(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
mascot87:

I know you have a useless man as a father. If not why would I call you a cow and u insult my dad.
Na goat born you so I am not surprised you behave like a cow. Cow family
ur papa again !!!!
idiot angry
and get of my mention because no be you I refer to you sack of onions
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by giftiy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Please guys, trust no girl wholeheartedly oo. Trust any girl at your own peril, if you fail to heed my warning.

A girl I have been keeping for almost 2 years - with the hope of marrying her once I pass out from here in NDA - just disappointed me, thereby shattering me to pieces. Right now, am in pains.

I was given 3 days pass to enable me attend an important event at home. Before the permission, my supposed babe have been disturbing on how badly she needed to be sexed, and how distance has been a barrier to that effect. I kept telling her to hold her chill, that am gonna be back soon. Although I had heard annoying stuffs about my babe - now an Ex, on how she was frolicking with different guys in my absence, but I was not deterred; simply because, I didn't believe in hearsays.

Yesterday, she called and sent me sweet text messages as she normally do. I asked her to come over to my house around 4PM which she reluctantly obliged. But the way she sounded over the phone made it clear that she never wished to see me any time soon, maybe due to her schedules with other stuffs.

However, I pondered how my babe who has been disturbing and informing me on how 'conjirized' she is suddenly feel not too excited coming to see me dispite being aware that I came home on Tuesday(17th) night.

Time ticked to 4pm yesterday, I didn't see her. I exercised patience till 5pm before I gave her call, but she didn't pick. I called for the second time but no picking again. I decided to hold dowm my anger and not to call her again for the day. Around 15mins to 6pm, she called back saying that her phone was on silent. I ask why, and she told me she would explain when she reached my home that she was running short of airtime.

Finally, she came and apologized after explanation of what led to her phone being on silent. I asked her never to worry that am not holding anything against her, that she should be free.

However, situation changed the moment I tried making love with her as she undressed. Down her private part, I perceived the 'SCENT of CONDOM', and that was it. I enquired why she smells of condom there, but she couldn't give me coherent and articulate answer.

Being furious, I slapped and pushed her out of my compound.

Today in the afternoon, I sent her final warning to stay clear from me or I will shoot her skull to pieces.

Finally, guys be weary of whom you date. Most ladies out there are evil.
Your nose na GPS? abi na busu nose
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by EmzyFimma(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Omo this one chenk meoooo
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by somehow: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nigerians!

Chai

They left the cruse of the matter and congregate on the reaction.

Why not discuss the action rather than the reaction?

Some of you have done worst than a slap, some of you screwed up the other party emotionally.

No violence is different.

Physical and emotional violence are one and the same!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by AlexCk: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
niyot124:

Yeah smiley

Hope u good tho?
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Uhomanbulus110(f): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by savvy12: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
sagerasaq:
Na wa for dis guy ooo.. U c toto u dy smell for condom. Ma babe don go bang anoda guy come my place Lyk 20mins later I bang her on top. I noticed but I no talk since na banging tinx I dy into....
Gals of nowadays are for banging...
U bang, bang, bang and bang.
Gals are bitches now am heartless I even bang dem and not give dem food and transport fair again...
All of dem dy mad.
I hope they bang your sisters like that. He- goat
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by shallysgirl: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rabbish. Condom get smell?
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by sagerasaq: 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Amberon11:
like your broke ass had anything to offer any lady. you pigs dip your smelling diicks in any hole and patronise prostitutes yet have the temerity and audacity to denigrate women. schizophrenic idiots.

Banana fall on yu.. Shey u dy among d Prostitutes wey I dey patronize Dats why u know say I broke.
As for Pigs.. Na so dem take born u OK. Ur papa dip him smelling sick into any hole but na ur mama come end up born u.
No go Dr ai. Na una dy make person turn bad
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by savvy12: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
The girl did wrong by cheating on you but you shouldn't have slapped her.She is not your wife. Just break up with her.
All relationships must not work out well.You have to keep going until you find the right person.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by sagerasaq: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
savvy12:

I hope they bang your sisters like that. He- goat

Where dis mumu come from?
Make Cucumber fall on yu!!!
Idiot..
No go sleep dey find people wey u go scam here abi. We go bang yu and not give u Tfare
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by doris4u(f): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tapout:

Well said
after slapping her and sending her out of ur house, u still threatened to shoot her, why?? Because the federal government set up a facility to train and equip individuals with firearms to defend and protect its citizens... But idoits and fools like you mis-interpreted the whole idea.

She cheated on you, Yes she doesn't deserve you.... But believe me, I strongly believe this act of unfaithfulness from her has just saved her life

BTW, keep studying the different scents of condom.... #Rottweiler
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by touchplay(m): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
hmmmm.... buh why would a girl have sex with man B, and still go all the way to man A's house, without taking her bath.
shit!
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by mascot87(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
[
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by savvy12: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
sagerasaq:

Where dis mumu come from?
Make Cucumber fall on yu!!!
Idiot..
No go sleep dey find people wey u go scam here abi. We go bang yu and not give u Tfare
You are the biggest mumu here
you see women as sex object .
may they bang your mom and sisters like that.
You sound like a 12 year old.
senseless dimwit!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.