Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (86049 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by blessyn50(f): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Boys cheat too...can u swear that u v not done same thing?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tapout:

after slapping her and sending her out of ur house, u still threatened to shoot her, why?? Because the federal government set up a facility to train and equip individuals with firearms to defend and protect its citizens... But idoits and fools like you mis-interpreted the whole idea.

She cheated on you, Yes she doesn't deserve you.... But believe me, I strongly believe this act of unfaithfulness from her has just saved her life

BTW, keep studying the different scents of condom.... #Rottweiler

One of the best response I have ever seen on nairaland.

You deserve a medal for this.

Your mama born you well well my dear.

Man with wisdom and compassion.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by donnaD(f): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
sagerasaq:
Na wa for dis guy ooo.. U c toto u dy smell for condom. Ma babe don go bang anoda guy come my place Lyk 20mins later I bang her on top. I noticed but I no talk since na banging tinx I dy into....
Gals of nowadays are for banging...
U bang, bang, bang and bang.
Gals are bitches now am heartless I even bang dem and not give dem food and transport fair again...
All of dem dy mad.
clap for ur self u dey try.I just wonder y we ladies don't always use our senses.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by godofuck231: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
You lie

Most men too are evil

There are bad people and there are good people

Does condom have a particular smell?

Look before you leap.

**Do not quote me, Just read and pass **
**Am tired**

Are you a learner?
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by donnaD(f): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
The anger and frustration was much nah. I couldn't hold back at all. Note: that was the firstime I raised a hand against het in that relationship. This is to tell you how gentle and disciplined I'm in real life.
the truth is that most guys wud have kept on playing games with her,but the slapping is a no no for me,but ur anger is justified.it's better u drop her than misleading her,two wrongs don't make a rite.it's well with tyme Ur heart will heal.it's a faze in life everyone has to pass tru.it's a story to be told. those u luv don't luv u,but those u don't luv die for u.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Ajanacool(m): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tapout:

after slapping her and sending her out of ur house, u still threatened to shoot her, why?? Because the federal government set up a facility to train and equip individuals with firearms to defend and protect its citizens... But idoits and fools like you mis-interpreted the whole idea.

She cheated on you, Yes she doesn't deserve you.... But believe me, I strongly believe this act of unfaithfulness from her has just saved her life

I thought I was d only one seeing it form this angle. Cus if that didn't happen, he might eventually pull that trigger someday.OP may God protect ur future wife from ur anger.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Whoeppme(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
After all she did for you ..all she gets is a slap and gets thrown out of your trash house ...

Trust me she was already in the mood to bleep u u f'd up ...trust me she is going right back to get bleeped again by the guy who put the condom scent there for you to smell get furious and drive her back into his bed.

Condom smeller of the year...stay there and be perceiving scents of condom while other guys be bleeping your woman up and down.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Condom has smell, she's not sharp tho, she would have washed her puna
Hahahahaha

Why will u comment twice?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Blonchilli(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
donnaD:

the truth is that most guys wud have kept on playing games with her,but the slapping is a no no for me,but ur anger is justified.it's better u drop her than misleading her,two wrongs don't make a rite.it's well with tyme Ur heart will heal.it's a faze in life everyone has to pass tru.it's a story to be told. those u luv don't luv u,but those u don't luv die for u.
He has no right to slap her. He even threatened to shoot her. Can you imagine the animals the military recruit to protect us. His excuse is 'you don't bleep with a soldier'. I swear if it was possible to erase all these buffons from our country I would. In my opinion the lady avoided a life of beating and possibly getting killed. Few months ago one of them killed his lover for cheating on him, they assume they're untouchable. When it reach Boko Haram they'll pull uniform run

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
lol nonsense.

Na you go still feel the heartbreak pass...

Never invest too much in a girl.

In years to come, she will move on, while you will be filled with regrets of a missed opportunity.

#sorry...

Never let what a girl does make you react out of anger.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by FreeSpirited: 3:43am On Oct 22, 2017
lefulefu:
werey
Lefulefu, trust me, werey ni e o grin
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by FreeSpirited: 3:44am On Oct 22, 2017
thunderbabs:

Na this your free spirit go make your wife carry another man's pregnancy come for you.... undecided kontinueee u hia
grin grin grin Make e happen first

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by FreeSpirited: 3:45am On Oct 22, 2017
rossi5:

he didnt give her chance to explain
I suppose

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by FreeSpirited: 3:46am On Oct 22, 2017
iammaKING:

Thought i was the only one thinking like this too oo.

Op,you were just too hasty to jump into conclusion...Acted like you'd have something in mind against her before now...
All the same, HAPPY SINGLEHOOD bro...welcome to our club cheesy cheesy
Abi

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by FreeSpirited: 3:46am On Oct 22, 2017
Benignasweety:
If he has been abstaining, aw e tek remember condom smell
case of pot calling kettle black!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by FreeSpirited: 3:47am On Oct 22, 2017
Benignasweety:
If he has been abstaining, aw e tek remember condom smell
case of pot calling kettle black!
grin grin dont mind them... They believe they have the exclusive right to cheat

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by benswagtt(m): 5:50am On Oct 22, 2017
omoelerin1:
answer the question I asked you. It is an hypocrisy, confused man.
First, improve on ur English... secondly, hypocrisy is when you condemn people for doing the same you're doing.. Am not an hypocrite... u sound promiscuous, I'll advice you to always use condoms, AIDs Is real..
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 22, 2017
Lol the biatch came to him after being delayed by the rock hard cock slamming her pussay.. She cheated and all these mongrels are concerned about is why he slapped her.. Naija una one dey form foreign abi?
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by buskie13(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2017
mascot87:

I no blame you, Na your cow papa wey no gree teach you sense I blame. Sorry, wetin cow wan teach you self... Mtwwww otombo
u dey mad
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2017
luminouz:

Hmmmmm...
Look at d context naaaaa!!
He didn't kill d babe...just sent her outta his house after slapping her.....what's he going to jail for when d girl didn't even report

Stop confusing issues.
I said it's not difficult to send a soldier to jail.
In his case it will be even easier, he's a moi moi cadet.
The babe can report any time soon n that useless cadet will be in a deep shit.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2017
rifasenate11:

na waooo. if you cannot express your feelings to your girlfriend but you choose to silently destroy her by pretending you love her ... mehn, put yourself in her shoes and judge better.

U didn't understand my post sir.
Read again.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by HopeRisingmatte(m): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2017
Davindal:
Ok, noted. As an officer Cadet, I even tried. If it were to be my coursemates, she for don murd by now, because, you don't Bleep with soldiers.
Dunno what's wrong with u guys. U go through some training doesn't mean or make u above the law. Kill someone and the law will catch up with ur sorry ass. Go and ask the airforce guy who shot and killed his airforce girlfriend over suspicion of she cheating on him. And he later tried to commit suicide. Even if u escape the Law, u can't escape God. There are laws in the universe. There is Karma, what u sow u reap. I used to be a very hot tempered brave heart. Some Women have sharp annoying abusive speeches or characters at times, buh u know what u don't touch them. It takes a great deal more strength to control ur temper when hurt. Pls learn to do so. It's horrible to have a cheating girlfriend especially she knowing u were coming. Sorry about that. But Pls learn to control urself and temper. . That's what makes u a real man. They will always annoy you not necessarily by another girl cheating on u. Mike Oscar Victor Echo, Bravo Romeo Oscar.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by HopeRisingmatte(m): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2017
armylord:
I'd have done more than the slapping, ina fada gaskiya ne, but I'm learning to control this bad temper of mine, reason I'm single for now!
Temper ain't good bro. Kudos to you as you learn to control it. Mata haka su ke fa. Ayi ta hakuri Danwa.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by HopeRisingmatte(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2017
Tapout:

Would love to hear more of your comments on the nairaland community. Ur sense of reasoning and articulation is one of excellence. Well-done sir.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Magicdon(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2017
I love this advice, yea the op can make up with her. Call her, apologise to her and hear her out.

vic224real:

Davindal my dear, let me talk to you and advice you like a brother.

You see, what chartere/drstroy relationship fast is misconception, assumption and sharing your relationship with social medialists!
She may have had s*x with some1 else before coming to your place but you should've still mentain your calmness and hear her out. This is not something you should take such drastic decision you took.
Let me tell you just two categories of human being on earth.

Category 1: There are some who are created highly sexually active. These type that belong to this category can't stay a week without doing it, the is aplicable to the married and if nothing is being done, this can lead them to extra marital affair(s). Its same with some singles who're in a relationship. This means, they will like to be around any partner that can satisfy them often.

Category 2: There are some who can stay for months, years without having it and nothing go wrong with them. This type are not sexually active! They don't usually feel the urge. They may be highly romantic, caring but when it comes to doing it is a no for them. They don't care whether they have it or not, they still live their normal life.

Davindal my dear, these two categories needs any partner that can understand, accommodate and accept them just the way they are.
But in your case, I will say this lady belong to category 1. She has a very high sexual urge and all she need is having it just as the need arrives. So now my dear, if you know you can't be giving it to her every time she's in need of it, then I'll advice you end the relationship in peace, not in voilence or by beating het up. No one knows tomorrow.
But to be honest with you, I will suggest you invite her over again, talk to her, let her know your annoyance, apologize and then listen to her own part.

Good luck darling!!
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by kennypedia(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2017
DonBobes:

M quoting u to draw ur attention!

Many years back i was in ur shoes many many years back when i was in NDA like.
My advice send her away. Beta a broken relationship dan a broken marriage.
U r in d military n u will b posted to places while ur wife stay put. Den u r doomed. In ur absence her kpekus will b well damaged properly by good kpekus damagers(ACA JARGONS).
In ur absence Na destruction to her KPEKUS.
Run for ur life Please.
I let my stupid girl too wen i was hanging ur bars back den and i met oluwacypris1 now we don go far. Met her as ....... Let me not finish. But please look for a better wife material. Not all girls abi ladies are #bishes.
but u did wrong to have beat ur ex girl. Very wrong.
Back den i will damage the girl's KPEKUS properly and send her out.
Sire if I may ask how did you cope with medical upon resumption? Is there no risk she is infected?
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by donnaD(f): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2017
Blonchilli:

He has no right to slap her. He even threatened to shoot her. Can you imagine the animals the military recruit to protect us. His excuse is 'you don't bleep with a soldier'. I swear if it was possible to erase all these buffons from our country I would. In my opinion the lady avoided a life of beating and possibly getting killed. Few months ago one of them killed his lover for cheating on him, they assume they're untouchable. When it reach Boko Haram they'll pull uniform run
fyn he did not do rite by slapping her,but do u know how bad it feels when sumone u so much luv breaks ur heart.the emotional truma and self esteem brought down,u feel mad at every tin.I know the feelings and how hurt he was in trusting her,she made him feel like a fool a second best.most ladies slap guys and destroy tins when their love cheats on them.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2017
FreeSpirited:
grin grin dont mind them... They believe they have the exclusive right to cheat
As in ehhh... Thank God the two cheats has split ways!
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Magicdon(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2017
touchplay:
hmmmm.... buh why would a girl have sex with man B, and still go all the way to man A's house, without taking her bath.
shit!

I tire o
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2017
HopeRisingmatte:

Temper ain't good bro. Kudos to you as you learn to control it. Mata haka su ke fa. Ayi ta hakuri Danwa.
ba matsala ba ne, yin aure ba kawai ba ne, salama, babu rikici

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by kennypedia(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2017
If the op was from North or a Muslim this thread must have completely been burnt down. I will also like men from the armed forces to coordinate themselves in a way it will earn us respect.
You slapped her and also posted about it online, it's normal to get infuriated but let try and persevere.
Some women are promiscuous can you imagine a lady bringing condom to a guy house to get laid. Knowing fully well he will reject but succeeded convincing him by bringing condom along, all is well sha
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2017
Davindal:
Shut you gutter, man.

You are fool. What were you expecting her to do when you were so far away from her..stick cucumber in her pussy? You are even lucky she used condom. Useless soldier that can't satisfy his girl's sexual needs. Thunder fire you angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.