Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (42355 Views)

Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) / Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) / Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
oyb:

you don't see as the rock is joking/saying he will run, zuckeberg is clearly considering a run, and peeps are saying yeezy 2020 ?

idiocracy is here - so let our yeybrities get in on the game
The idiots are winning grin
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by toprealman: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
ogbonti:

So his father has to validate his dreams before he can reach out to achieve his dreams? Are u ok? So for instance if your father out of annoyance tells you "u will never make it in life" then u will stop trying to make it until Ur dad prays for you? Wow, I see why Nigeria is backward!!!!!!
Heard Arsenal won....wow. Wonder if Ifeanyi Uba FC will sign Stanley Okoro.
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by Tamass: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pat081:
and who tell u dat if he gt dia he too will not do d same tin
Well you can't be sure about that, not until he is given a chance contrary to those old men we've tested and tested without good result to show.
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by KingSango(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
levrin:
As shared on instagram with caption...

Via http://www.gistmore.com/yul-edochie-governorship-campaign-market

He's not a military leader, has no military background, how can this actor defend the state? You have rouge gangs, cults and terrorists running all over Nigeria you need strong leaders not popular ones. This could be inviting trouble if an actor becomes governor, maybe he would do better campaigning and bringing awareness for causes that matter to the people. undecided Ase. Love, Sango
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
bleskid:
the sky wil be the limit, not starting piont ..
well, if that is what you wish for yourself, it's allow.
But for me and for the person I wished wel, THE SKY WILL BE OUR STARTING POINT.

I hope you get to learn something from this if your mind is opening to learning. We keep learning everyday.
Goodnight Bleskid!
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by bleskid: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
modelmike7:

I hope you get to learn something from this if your mind is opening to learning. We keep learning everyday.
Goodnight Bleskid!
ok thats the true
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by bleskid: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
modelmike7:

Goodnight Bleskid!
you are so matured ,, i guess u are right ..
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
bleskid:
ok thats the true
We cool.
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2017

Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
bleskid:
you are so matured ,, i guess u are right ..
Thank you.
I'm happy you learnt something from this.
That's the way I always put it for so many years now.
Some people are happy that the sky is their final destination (limit), why some of us wants the sky to be our starting point!
Glad my bro learnt something new tonight.
Cheers!!
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by luckingto50: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hope the youths come together to make history in Anambra State like what happen in France and Austria in their presidential election.
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by lowkeybahdguy(m): 12:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:
Acting money is now too small for Yul. grin
He's my fav Nigerian actor right now I wish him all the best.
is that really you in ur pro pic? if so, I'd love to make the acquaintance
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by bleskid: 12:38am On Oct 20, 2017
modelmike7:

Thank you.
I'm happy you learnt something from this.
That's the way I always put it for so many years now.
Some people are happy that the sky is their final destination (limit), why some of us wants the sky to be our starting point!
Glad my bro learnt something new tonight.
Cheers!!
thank you big bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:14am On Oct 20, 2017
Wow nice one ooooooo. shocked smiley wink
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by ogbonti: 3:27am On Oct 20, 2017
watchwoman:

Man bye, you talk like a bitter person

The truth is bitter and you Can't stand it.
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by Chizzyjoyce(f): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2017
I just pray he wins..

I think its high Time stop this recycling of a thing in the Nigerian Government
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by jobbers: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2017
blame political appointment
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by patonyx1: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2017
Not even "Cement money" is enough for Dangote, he delved into Oil & Gas and now Construction (AG Dangote). grin

So, make the brother flex jare.

I also hope & wish he wins.

Rokia2:
Acting money is now too small for Yul. grin

He's my fav Nigerian actor right now I wish him all the best.
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by badcompany: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2017
Yul edochie, I love your courage. #nottooyoungtorun. Remember, game of politics is not nollywood movie. Know when to throw your weight behind the winning team.
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by badcompany: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Yul edochie, I love your courage. #nottooyoungtorun. Remember, game of politics is not nollywood movie. Know when to throw your weight behind the winning team.
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by agbormi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
All the bess my great actor. God is using you for something better.
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by ngelbee(f): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
All The best bro
Re: Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) by jefcee: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Casteilla Private Limited

How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) / Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes / Stella Damasus Is A Cheater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.