Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria (2499 Views)

Kirikiri & Ikoyi Prisons Are No More Suitable For Present Locations – Ambode / Nigerians Say No To Communism... / Nigeria, Best Economic Destination In Africa — Acting President Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by Biggie225(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
China and north korea is case study..Democracy is not allowed, government cater for all citizenry.
Nigeria has been practising democracy and mixed capitalist economy for long with no reputable return..
In communism only one household one car and house is allowed .In nigeria one man owns a state eg tinubu of lagos..communism reduces gap b/w rich and poor .
China tried western capitalist mixed economy ,they failed. only for them to abandon it...
Today two communist countries china and north korea are one of the most powerful nations in the world today..free nations with their own strong ideologies..non western puppet
For us to develop ,we need to abandon western style and try communism..which will go a long way in curbing corruption and crime.
Democracy is a crime to humanity in which stupid being's are allowed to have a say and interrupt strong policies that will benefit general citizenry...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
exactly....
Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
democracy is not working....

1 Like

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
nigerians should stop been foolish....go for a system that could work for your mentality....we are not whites....

1 Like

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by Desyner: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
One thing is clear. We need to restructure ASAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
democracy is rubbish....when you have people like fayose,ffk,cownunu and others that can confuse you easily better abandon democracy....

democracy protects this miscreants....although i favour militarism,i agree with op.....

1 Like

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
I have always known that Buharist were all lowlife communist sympathizers masquerading as democrats...Nigeria is a capitalist country forever and there is nothing you dull and lazy communist can do about ..I am a die hard supporter of capitalism and crew trade and I am proud of it
Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I have always known that Buharist were all lowlife communist sympathizers masquerading as democrats...Nigeria is a capitalist country forever and there is nothing you dull and lazy communist can do about ..I am a die hard supporter of capitalism and crew trade and I am proud of it

you yeasterners can stick democracy up una asses...the rest of us hate democracy...its not working....how long do you need to realize that??..

you are the same people crying that nothing is working although we are practicing democracy....your democracy is not working...

we dont want jonathans that make only very few rich,we dont want dinos that parade with expensive cars,we dont want okorochas that only understand how to build statues....

to hell with democracy....

4 Likes

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
tsdarkside:

you yeasterners can stick democracy up una asses...the rest of us hate democracy...its not working....how long do you need to realize that??..

you are the same people crying that nothing is working although we are practicing democracy....your dmocracy is not working...

we dont want jonathans that make only very few rich,we dont want dinos that parade with expensive cars,we dont want okorochas that only understand how to build statues....

to hell with democracy....

I am in shock !!! I have always suspected all of you to be communist and today you have confirmed it ..These are really dangerous times for Nigeria .How did we get to this point were we handed govt to a closet communist...I hate communism because it only wastes destinies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am in shock !!! I have always suspected all of you to be communist and today you have confirmed it ..These are really dangerous times for Nigeria .How did we get to this point were we handed govt to a closet communist...I hate communism because it only wastes destinies.

grin Brov

The best economic system for Nigeria is a market economy, where opportunities are fairly distributed, look to the Nordics plz.... Communism kor, Russianism ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

am not a communist...i always said militaristic is better for nigeria...but i agree with op though....anything but democracy...its not working....

do you even know we are practising democracy right now...??...how far??....

1 Like

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by Biggie225(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

the richest man in asia is from communist china ,jack ma the owner of alibaba ...
Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
supersystemsnig:

grin Brov

The best economic system for Nigeria is a market economy, where opportunities are fairly distributed, look to the Nordics plz.... Communism kor, Russianism ni

do you even know we are practising democracy right now...??
Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by SweetWJ(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

And that's a cheap lie. Capitalism is a government of the few, Democracy is a government of the dictator. Communism is the way out.

1 Like

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Biggie225:

the richest man in asia is from communist china ,jack ma the owner of alibaba ...

this people sef...tahhh..they only love the word democracy....although its realy not working...not even america is practising realy democracy....

you have to choose between 2 candidates that they appoint....what type of rubbish system is that...?....

they only love the word....they realy dont understand how it works.......

2 Likes

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Biggie225:

China runs a capitalist economy only the politiburo is communist in framework ..a communist economy can only end up being like Cuba with plenty wasted destinies

2 Likes

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by Biggie225(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
buhari is never a communist but an illiterate,coup plotter and a tribal bigot who never cared or catered for his people....we are not talking about him.
try to understand.
Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

China runs a capitalist economy only the politiburo is communist in framework ..a communist economy can only end up being like Cuba with plenty wasted destinies

thats not true...nigeria is not a island with limited resources somewhere in the atlantic....

1 Like

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Biggie225:

buhari is never a communist but an illiterate,coup plotter and a tribal bigot who never cared or catered for his people....we are not talking about him.
try to understand.

explaining anything to yeasterners is like talking to a brick wall...i dont call them the wailing wall of the south yeast for nothing...

pass your message and simply ignore dem dem.......
Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by Biggie225(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

In china u can never own more than two offsprings, a car and house. In nigeria a man marries more than four wives with many children ,loot the treasury and own numerous mansions and vehicles ....
Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
tsdarkside:

thats not true...nigeria is not a island with limited resources somewhere in the atlantic....

So what do you have to say about Venezuela
Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So what do you have to say about Venezuela

venezuela failed to save money,the same way jonathan failed to save too....
Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Biggie225:

try to understand.

I agree with you that is an illiterate but I smell communism in that man
Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by ifex370(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
The west knows democracy is an easy way of controlling a country, that's why they force it down the throat of every country they encounter
Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Biggie225:
China and north korea is case study..Democracy is not allowed, government cater for all citizenry.
Nigeria has been practising democracy and mixed capitalist economy for long with no reputable return..
In communism only one household one car and house is allowed .In nigeria one man owns a state eg tinubu of lagos..communism reduces gap b/w rich and poor .
China tried western capitalist mixed economy ,they failed. only for them to abandon it...
Today two communist countries china and north korea are one of the most powerful nations in the world today..free nations with their own strong ideologies..non western puppet
For us to develop ,we need to abandon western style and try communism..which will go a long way in curbing corruption and crime.
Democracy is a crime to humanity in which stupid being's are allowed to have a say and interrupt strong policies that will benefit general citizenry...

So with the way the Nigerian government have run everything they have owned in the past, you still want the government to run your life? And really you call what North Korea is living a success? SMH. ..

1 Like

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by Biggie225(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I agree with you that is an illiterate but I smell communism in that man

a communist leader never hates a section of his country . ...communism is caters for all ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
tsdarkside:

do you even know we are practising democracy right now...??

No..I'm uneducated.. tongue
Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by mikolo80: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Biggie225:

China is a capitalist democratic one party state. Read
Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Biggie225:

The chinese communist revolution killed 78 million people.
The russian communist revolution killed over 20 million people.
The vietnam communist revolution killed hundreds of thousands.
North Korean communism is still killing people by the bushel today.

Be wise grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by Mazeltovscotty(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Biggie225:

is communism a system of government or an economic syatem?
Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by mikolo80: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Damn Nigerian teachers have finally failed
Re: Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria by GiantParrot(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Biggie225:

You need to fact check these claims you make. China today is communist in name only. Under Mao Zedong, the real communist China suffered wide spread poverty and death in the late 50s. The shift to capitalism has made China one of the largest economies in the world. Second only to capitalist America. It is capitalism that made China a manufacturing and exporting hub of the world today, having over 40 billionaires. How can a country having private business men as billionaires be communist, when communism implies the abolition of rights to personal property?

You can't seriously be thinking of North Korea as a role model. This one weak me.

By the way, Nigeria is only pretending to be democratic. Elections here are a farce, and the people and rulers (leaders don't exist here) have little interest in democratic governance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Youths On Duty (photo) / FG Releases 23 More Names Of Looters (the Names Will Shock You) / Finally Out! Delta State Looters List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.