Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read (654 Views)

Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. / Ayo Fayose's First Political Poster And How He Started His Political Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by Isokowadoo: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
Cc:
Mynd44 , Pls Don't Delete My Thread.

Having Been Here(Nairaland) For 5 Consecutive Years And Runing , I Know Him (Tonye) Very Well..

From PDP to APc to APDA and now the Unknown,has the Political Gragra of The Ijaw Patriot been Eroded.

Where Is Nairaland's Acclaimed Political Sojourner.

I'm Very Sure He Has Changed His Handle.

Did You Get Your Youth Leadership Position In APDA ?

Don't Die in Silence, We can help You Tonye..

From a Concerned Niger deltan.

God bless Isoko people all over the World.

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by haywire07(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
You actually done care about what's up with him, you only want to ear of his downfall.
Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by ipobarecriminals: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
sad campaign dey start next year. No time.
Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
AWOL! grin
Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by Homeboiy: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin we go pity am for pdp let him bury his shame and apologize to us in this forum before we forgive him

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by Isokowadoo: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin we go pity am for pdp let him bury his shame and apologize to us in this forum before we forgive him

He called PDP A Dead Party
Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by swagagolic01(m): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Heard his in GREEN party now.... na so I hear ooo no be me talk em
Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by Isokowadoo: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
swagagolic01:
Heard his in GREEN party now.... na so I hear ooo no be me talk em

U mean he Is Now Working Fr Al Nustapha D Murderer

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Water will always find level cheesy grin grin grin ......but for how long? grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by nwabobo: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
haywire07:
You actually done care about what's up with him, you only want to ear of his downfall.

Was he up before?

He who is down needs fear no fall.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by swagagolic01(m): 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Isokowadoo:

U mean he Is Now Working Fr Al Nustapha D Murderer

Na so I hear ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by Atiku2019: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tonyebarcanista my Man......
Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by BankeSmalls(f): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista has been begging to join APC but they gave him a strong condition, "service" Loretta for 6 months without pay to be re accepted grin

Don't ask me the type of service, na hear me sef hear am grin

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by booblacain(m): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Though an intelligent young man but very unstable and unprincipled.
Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by BankeSmalls(f): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
booblacain:
Intelligent young man, but very unstable and unprincipled.

Very hungry man I must say, greedy too.

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by Isokowadoo: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
BankeSmalls:
TonyeBarcanista has been begging to join APC but they gave him a strong condition, "service" Loretta for 6 months without pay to be re accepted grin

Don't ask me the type of service, na hear me sef hear am grin

Re u seriously kidin
Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by Isokowadoo: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tonye might just have gone into eternal oblivion politically
Re: Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read by CrtlAltDel: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
This thread will forever hunt Tony…. His political opponent will use it against him whenever he wants to run for any political position grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians May Stone Us If We Field President Buhari In 2019 -APC Group / ANALYSIS: South 82 North 75 — Buhari Finally Provides The Answers On Appointment / What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.