Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) (38193 Views)

Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is very biblical,

My Bible tells me in Deuteronomy 14 :26,

"Thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household"
Funny how they omit this when they preach tithing
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by Aquina: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2017
The Bible Says in Ephesians 5:18 ,And do not drink alcohol , for that is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit. End Time
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Ben
yep
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by BadBlaize(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2017
Religion, the biggest scam ever
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by BadBlaize(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2017
Religion the biggest scam ever
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2017
[s]
BeeBeeOoh:
Op don't misunderstood the pastor, that thing inside the green bottle is a deliverance oil that grease your inside body and engineer your spirit to ensure proper deliverance without any hitch angry
[/s]

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2017
This must be a scene in a movie...
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemSapien:
lol, Yahweh is in trouble cheesy

Na u talk that one ooo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2017
oyatmicah:
blood of Jon snow
you know nothing grin
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by breakeven: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2017
Are you sure what is inside the bottle is beer?. Op. Do not allow God wrath on you.
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2017
I have always maintained and told people that religion nah one big funny scam!!! Can u imagine, but must people open their mouths to taste anything just because it is coming from their so called men of God...
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2017
dingbang:
yep
Follow tosyne2much foot steps go pay for my premium
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by sirusX(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2017
cummando:

Good question. Soon we go carry cigar do incense
Cigar dey small nah...you no talk of the chairmen sk, weed ati igbo and co

Iffa hear say you no relate with evil spirit that day

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by tall2ce(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2017
Holy beer
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
No wahala then. Abeg pass me the rizla.
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by samwise180(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Endtime church,the apostles must see this.
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by NavalObi37: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
MAY GOD DELIVER THIS GENERATION FROM EVIL... BEWARE OF ANTICHRIST
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Just when you thought you've seen it all... Here is a trending photo of a pastor giving his church members of bottle of beer during service. According to a Facebook user who shared the picture, the pastor prayed over the bottle of beer for "anointing" before he gave it to his members one by one during deliverance.

Online users who are still trying to fathom the role the alcohol has to play for spiritual upliftment - have reacted to this. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/pastor-gives-church-members-bottle-beer-deliverance-photo.html

A woman in want of money, sex, husband, fruit if the womb, etc can do anything. Don't let your wife or daughter be in want.
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by joshnes(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
It is a shame how people are quick to draw conclusion and make generalisation. It is amazing how you call christians gullible, when you can be deceived by a picture. Please don't criticize blindly use your eyes..... oh and your brain too before you say anything. That is NOT alcohol or beer, that is olive oil.
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
nawa o, and some blind Christians will still go to the church.
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by holatin(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Spicycat:

Even at an event when a pastor just like every other pastor out there is doing is charlatan buffoonery you still have to drag Muslims inside.

And y'all will still complain later that seun is making you take a creed on Muslim threads.
tanx giving the fool a shut up reply
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by Nonnyflex(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hope it's not my 5k deliverance that is fetching me a bottle of life... Hmmm
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
By your faith you are healed. Please give me the address of this church. I want to attend.
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by PropertyAsset: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmm... are we sure this is not a photoshop?
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by barnawilla: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
I believe is anointing oil and not bear, stop judging others, same measure will be use against you
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Don't just knw wot to tell d pastor and d lady
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by Henri8: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
cummando:
I dedicate this FTC to my number one love...Goldberg!!!!!

Take a good look at her face....pure bliss! I can imagine the beer running down her throat sizzling her gullet and finally landing and spreading inside her stomach where a little reaction takes place and the accumulated gas escapes swiftly back through the mouth. That satisfying feeling. Tell me how you no go see angels inside church. I need to find this church. I go dey carry 10 crates go as offerings. After we drink finish we go dey one corner for Jesus!

At this rate churches will soon be banned! The scam is becoming too obvious!!!

Meanwhile, that's castle lite lager not Goldberg.
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by snipernigga(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Not just any beer, thats Life Larger Beer, may your days be long my dear grin grin
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
It is written >
God uses the foolish things of this WORLD to confirm the WISE!
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Igbo Pastors toeing the Left-Hand Path since 1970 shocked
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by MiguelKingII(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
She say gimme something Lite, am not really hungry; something lite gringrin
End time pastor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.