Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) (38197 Views)

Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:43am On Oct 20, 2017
Just when you thought you've seen it all... Here is a trending photo of a pastor giving his church members of bottle of beer during service. According to a Facebook user who shared the picture, the pastor prayed over the bottle of beer for "anointing" before he gave it to his members one by one during deliverance.

Online users who are still trying to fathom the role the alcohol has to play for spiritual upliftment - have reacted to this. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/pastor-gives-church-members-bottle-beer-deliverance-photo.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 20, 2017
I dedicate this FTC to my number one love...Goldberg!!!!!

Take a good look at her face....pure bliss! I can imagine the beer running down her throat sizzling her gullet and finally landing and spreading inside her stomach where a little reaction takes place and the accumulated gas escapes swiftly back through the mouth. That satisfying feeling. Tell me how you no go see angels inside church. I need to find this church. I go dey carry 10 crates go as offerings. After we drink finish we go dey one corner for Jesus!

At this rate churches will soon be banned! The scam is becoming too obvious!!!

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:45am On Oct 20, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:48am On Oct 20, 2017
Mchew....
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:49am On Oct 20, 2017
Op don't misunderstood the pastor, that thing inside the green bottle is a deliverance oil that grease your inside body and engineer your spirit to ensure proper deliverance without any hitch angry

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by clevvermind(m): 5:50am On Oct 20, 2017
WE MUST BEWARE OF FAKE PASTORS COS THEY ARE WORKING FOR SATAN NOT GOD.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by emaxjey(m): 6:00am On Oct 20, 2017
Lollll cheesy truely we are in the end time... But my question is :is that beer chilled?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2017
emaxjey:
Lollll cheesy truely we are in the end time... But my question is :is that beer chilled?
Good question. Soon we go carry cigar do incense

24 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by littlewonders: 6:27am On Oct 20, 2017
This is why the world should end. Humanity has been taking from humans

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by OtemAtum: 6:30am On Oct 20, 2017
clevvermind:
beware of pastors, not fake pastor. Saying fake pastor is a tautology because the word pastor=fake

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by OtemAtum: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2017
littlewonders:
This is why the world should end. Humanity has been taking from humans
instead of the world ending, the era of religion would rather end. We are in the 'end time' of bad religions like Christianity and islam. Thank nature that Yahweh and Allah are currently held captive in their spiritual prison so that gullibility and terrorism could be reduced worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by oyatmicah(m): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2017
blood of Jon snow

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by OtemAtum: 6:34am On Oct 20, 2017
Christians can you see your life? undecided Some of you are here criticizing the pastor, but I'm sure if your own very pastor is feeding you poison, you won't reject because he is your daddy in the lord. The gullibility of Naija people is too much undecided

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by clevvermind(m): 6:35am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
beware of pastors, not fake pastor. Saying fake pastor is a tautology because the word pastor=fake
SOME PASTORS ARE VERY DECENT AND HAD THE FEAR OF GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by MrReloaded(m): 6:38am On Oct 20, 2017
End time pastor
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by OtemSapien: 6:38am On Oct 20, 2017
Hmm...

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by OtemSapien: 6:39am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
Christians can you see your life? undecided Some of you are here criticizing the pastor, but I'm sure if your own very pastor is feeding you poison, you won't reject because he is your daddy in the lord. The gullibility of Naija people is too much undecided
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by zionmade1: 6:42am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
Guy u need to check if u re ok upstair
Like play like play u go don kolo
U may think its a joke buh u are obviously sick

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by OtemSapien: 6:45am On Oct 20, 2017
zionmade1:

Guy u need to check if u re ok upstair
Like play like play u go don kolo
U may think its a joke buh u are obviously sick
how does saying the obvious truth amount to kolomentality. I'm 100% sure that if your pastor tells you to kneel down, raise up your hands and close your eyes as a form of deliverance, you will ignorantly do that, not knowing that deep down in his mind, he is trying to punish you to boost his low self esteem.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by Fxmanager(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2017
clevvermind:
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2017
shocked

This is very biblical,

My Bible tells me in Deuteronomy 14 :26,

"Thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household"

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin grin

God is the most High

So we'll got to get high

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2017
Nothing wey I go see again in this country wey go surprise me
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2017
clevvermind:
When did beer become a sin, Biko?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2017
nothing u won't see in 9ja. 9ja is d home so wonders
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by uncastable2odd: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2017
join my daily 2 odds ..N1,000/week subscription..I guarantee you at least 5 wins in 7 stakes..drop your no.let me add you to my group
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by Moving4: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by Moving4: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2017
OK
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2017
End time pastor
Re: Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2017
This is not beer but deliverance oil cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.