Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec (19895 Views)

FG Under Fire For Appointing Director Sacked For No NYSC As Perm Secretary. / Governor El-rufai Reacts To Pupils' Protest Over Sacked Unqualified Teachers / Buhari Orders Sack Of Permsec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by NigerDeltan(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2017
grin
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by Robbin7(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2017
Paddy paddy govt.
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2017
lurther:
And so many Northerners don't have common WAEC not to talk of exemption or discharge certificate, but they are heading all the ministries and departments in NIgeria.

The Northerners that head ministries and departments do have their WAEC certificates at least.

Even with connections, no one can get appointed to head a parastatal without tertiary education , you know.

Dont justify wrongdoing.And hate is a bad vice to have...it can destroy the hater more than the person he hates.
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by ochallo: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2017
This just goes to show that buhari's orders do not carry any weight and Osinbanjo is a mere commissioner in this government, they are just being used as puppet.
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2017
Leetunechi:
Na so i use Ogbomosho weed cook beans for my Grandma o... Na since morning she don dey use GOTV remote take selfies... Mai parent thinks itz old age buh na only me know wetin dey do her
i think she is telling u guys to watch out for the return of slay mama when she dies ����
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2017
the first time am seeing an Hausa being defeated by an ibo in naija politics. .but the whole thing is wrong. we need to look into the matter. .
icpc where una dey
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by certifiedh21par(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2017
Lalasticalli... smiley shocked. Where is EFCC and ICPC, they should come and send this people frustrating this woman to Kirikiri prison, that is where they belong.
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by lawak: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2017
thanks for this response. I know and respect Louis Edozien as a core professional with many years work experience in the US. Without mincing words, I worked in one of his companies here in Lagos and can vouch for him to an extent. As far back as 1999 to 2002 before I left the company, We lost some contracts simply because Louis refused to give out 'envelopes' or even pad the contract figures. its sad when we celebrate mediocres and fight technocrats who should help reform the economy.

Guyman02:
This is blackmail from Daily Trust; they have clipped the wings of Ibe Kachikwu in Petroleum, now the cabal is moving on to the Power

Let no Niger Delta person support this scheme, after all the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Education Dr. Jamila Shu’ara retired as a Director but was given 2 years extension to her retirement date and appointed as Perm Sec by Buhari.

Edozien, Muoneke and Onejeme were experts who had done well for themselves working abroad, they schooled, lived and were working there in key organizations when the FG invited them to help in the establishment of NDPHC to improve power supply in Nigeria.

Did Buhari present any WAEC certificate? Why are they not talking about Edoziens academic qualifications from Ivy League schools in America? How useful is NYSC discharge certificate when appointments in to CBN, FIRSC, Customs etc are done through the back door.

Enough of this blackmail, allow the man to do his job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by Itulah(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2017
MrUgoo0o0o:

DONT BE LEFT OUT
SAY NO TO FAILURE
REGAIN ALL YOUR LOST TODAY
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE

You are still advertising?
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by edupedia: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2017
Paperwhite:
Another corruption act being cleverly used as a cover up to balance other corruption perpetuated by the hausa-fulani click.

....keep "clicking" all heads on Nairaland...se bi na Buhari cause am?......
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by 2n2k(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
It will Nigeria another 50yrs to undo what Tinubu and Buhari have put in place in Nigeria government system to have a semblance of Nation as it was in OBJ and GEJ era.

Muslims always rule with Quran in their pockets while showing the constitution to the public.

Tinubu of all people would be remembered for forcing a Jihadist on the Nation while having a RCCG pastor as wife.

Since you apparently didn’t read the story before commenting, here is the summary

1. In 2014, an internal auditor (Muslim) blew whistle on 3 Executive Directors (Christians) that they had no nysc discharge certificate

2. The then president (Christian) sacked the executive directors (Christians) immediately.

3. In 2015, the current president (Muslim) appointed and uplifted one of the sacked Christians to a higher position of permanent Secretary and proceeded to sack the whistle blower (Muslim).

4. The sacked whistle blower (Muslim) is now petitioning to be re-instated but the (jihadist) government appear not looking at her side.

Can you reason better now?

1 Like

Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by QuestSeeker: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2017
Firefire:
This government is nothing but corruption taking to NEW HEIGHTS.

God will judge everyone who brought this FRAUDSTERS into power. You will never go unpunished. angry

It is the lowest of low to curse people for exercising their franchise.

People are entitled to vote candidates of their choice as provided for by the Constitution and fundamental human rights.

I will defend your own rights to vote freely for whoever pleases you.

From Obj to GEJ to PMB, their performances have been sub-par and Nigerians in their right voted for them. So according to your prayers, if God were to punish everyone who contributed in bringing each of them to power what would the country gain?

Don't blame the voters blame the people voted for because you can help people to get jobs but you can't help them to do their jobs.

Even in developed democracies, the majority of the electorates err in judgement and elect Presidents who disappointed them but you will never see the electorates on the different divides cursing each other out.

Peace out.
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by Varys: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2017
lawak:
thanks for this response. I know and respect Louis Edozien as a core professional with many years work experience in the US. Without mincing words, I worked in one of his companies here in Lagos and can vouch for him to an extent. As far back as 1999 to 2002 before I left the company, We lost some contracts simply because Louis refused to give out 'envelopes' or even pad the contract figures. its sad when we celebrate mediocres and fight technocrats who should help reform the economy.

The Louis in 1999 to 2000 is different from the current one as the later has been involved in a lot of shady deals. He was made PS because of his connection with COS and not work experience. See below link for example of the scams he's involved in.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/07/chief-staff-abba-kyari-wuraola-abiola-permanent-secretary-power-ministry-cut-dubious
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by franklingud(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2017
Make Una fire dem wella.

Ndi ala
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by Firefire(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2017
QuestSeeker:

It is the lowest of low to curse people for exercising their franchise.

People are entitled to vote candidates of their choice as provided for by the Constitution and fundamental human rights.

I will defend your own rights to vote freely for whoever pleases you.

From Obj to GEJ to PMB, their performances have been sub-par and Nigerians in their right voted for them. So according to your prayers, if God were to punish everyone who contributed in bringing each of them to power what would the country gain?

Don't blame the voters blame the people voted for because you can help people to get jobs but you can't help them to do their jobs.

Even in developed democracies, the majority of the electorates err in judgement and elect Presidents who disappointed them but you will never see the electorates on the different divides cursing each other out.

Peace out.

Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by QuestSeeker: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2017
Firefire:

Story for the gods.

Great. Don't let anybody ever stop you from expressing your opinion. You are entitled to it even if your opinion considers my response 'story for the gods'

It is your inalienable right to think that cursing out people who disagreed with your political choices will compel them to agree with you in future! How ingenious!
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by bayelsaowei(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin
this government is just mad. I don tire
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by agrovick(m): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ineptitude at its finest
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by NigerDeltan(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
bayelsaowei:
this government is just mad. I don tire

My brother this is a disaster of a govt
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
When there is certificateless APC president in Aso Rock, what is Nigerian citizens expecting?

Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by abdulkayus(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
lurther:
And so many Northerners don't have common WAEC not to talk of exemption or discharge certificate, but they are heading all the ministries and departments in NIgeria.

And who know that is a lie right? You just give us a barefaced lie.
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by Bobby808: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Firefire:
This government is nothing but corruption taking to NEW HEIGHTS.

God will judge everyone who brought this FRAUDSTERS into power. You will never go unpunished. angry
No no. You cannot generalise those who voted Buhari into power to be punished by whatever means. I personally voted for Buhari. I even talked to my children to vote in order to turn things round believing that Buhari is human enough to do so but as at today, seriously it is difficult to harm my self for voting Buhari otherwise I would done so. Some of us inwardly and admitted that we made mistates and this is because mistakes cannot be avoided. What I see in this country today is unbelievable and to the extent of asking myself if this is the same Nigeria? I ask myself if the people of this country are actually and indeed the same Nigerians? No point talking too much to increase my BP. I will only say it not be well with Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by Bobby808: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
ivandragon:
to say PMB is the most clueless president/head of state we have ever had in Nigeria is an understatement.

its like he signs/approves EVERYTHING presented to him without thinking. he even signed a document where his name was spelt wrongly...

Buhari is one of the dullest and dumbed Fulani adult goat. You remember when he signed in his handover note to Osubade becauae he remained one the most dumbest brains another grammar instead of ACTING.
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by mechanics(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Imagine o, see how he was favoured and IPOB won't see this o.
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by fof1: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
dre11:

CSOs demand reinstatement of auditor

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-under-fire-over-sacked-director-turned-permsec.html

EDOZIE OR WHATEVER U CALL HIM,MUST ALSO BE REMOVED. NEPOTISM IS D ORDER OF GMBS ADMIN. WHY PUNISH HER FOR HER JUST STEPS. WICKED LEADERSHIP WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED. GIVE HER ALL HER RIGHTS...
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by fof1: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
dre11:

CSOs demand reinstatement of auditor

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-under-fire-over-sacked-director-turned-permsec.html

EDOZIE OR WHATEVER U CALL HIM,MUST ALSO BE REMOVED. NEPOTISM IS D ORDER OF GMBS ADMIN. WHY PUNISH HER FOR HER JUST STEPS. WICKED LEADERSHIP WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED. GIVE HER ALL HER RIGHTS..
Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by AK481(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Guyman02:
This is blackmail from Daily Trust; they have clipped the wings of Ibe Kachikwu in Petroleum, now the cabal is moving on to the Power

Let no Niger Delta person support this scheme against their own as has been the case in the past where they throw their own under the bus, after all the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Education Dr. Jamila Shu’ara retired as a Director but was given 2 years extension to her retirement date and appointed as Perm Sec by Buhari and till date she is still there.

The people she mentioned as having blown the whistle on them Edozien, Muoneke and Onejeme were experts who had done well for themselves working abroad where they schooled, lived and were working there in key organizations when the FG invited them to help in the establishment of NDPHC to improve power supply in Nigeria.

Jelani Aliyu who was an expert at GM Motors was invited to head the National Automotive Council, do we ask Mr President to fire him because he does not possess NYSC discharge certificate despite his achievements and certificates from US?

Why are they not talking about Edoziens academic qualifications from Ivy League schools in America and the circumstance of his appointment?
Enough of this blackmail, allow the man to do his job.

Go and ask people in the Ministry and NDPHC, Louis Edozien is a no nonsense and straight forward person, Daily Trust want him to be replaced with a mediocre by the people who sponsored this article.

this is why i like nairaland,you get to hear the complete sides of a story.

Re: FG Under Fire Over Sacked Director-turned-permsec by U2077(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
The less u look, the more u see
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ken Saro-Wiwa: 'Africa kills her Sun" - 26 years after, the struggle continues / APC Delegation Led By Ngige & Andy Uba Visit Obiano Over The Death Of His Mother / One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.