Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos (1577 Views)

Lady Catches Reactions As She Wore Bikini To Her Wedding Ceremony / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by alfredo4u(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2017
An incident happened earlier today, along the ever-busy Ajose-Adeogun axis of Victoria Island, Lagos.

According to a video shared by IB9ja, a Lady in Bikini stormed the middle of the ever-busy road, with her photographer, and some men who made sure traffic stopped for her, while are photos were being taken.

http://scholaruk.com/2017/10/19/outrage-in-lagos-after-traffic-was-stopped-for-a-lady-in-bikini-to-take-photos/

Re: Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by livinus009(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2017
Only in Lagos will things like this happen
Re: Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by Jayson1: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2017
What a lucky girl. Dangote never load cement pass that road.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by phintohlar(f): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2017
What do we call this one now
Re: Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by Samsimple(m): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2017
They thought she was a lunatic that just escaped from an asylum
Re: Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by MrDandy(m): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2017
When the angry mob association of Nigeria comes for her, I bet she won’t return home the way she actually left grin
Re: Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2017
grin

Royalblak007...i bet u were there when they have this sexxxy shooting wink
Re: Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2017
Dingbang iz this ya babe? grin
Re: Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by RoyalBlak007: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Royalblak007...i bet u were there when they have this sexxxy shooting wink

♤Damn! I don't

♤ mind waiting all day in the traffic grin
Re: Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Damn! I don't

♤ mind waiting all day in the traffic grin

grin
Hahahaha.. I know..those kind of chocolatey azz u wanna die for wink
Re: Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by RoyalBlak007: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Hahahaha.. I know..those kind of chocolatey azz u wanna die for wink

♤But she

♤dont gat a PINK PIZZA sad
Re: Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤But she

♤dont gat a PINK PIZZA sad

grin

PINK PIZZA u say? wink

Re: Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by RoyalBlak007: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

PINK PIZZA u say? wink

♤ I know you've got

♤ a fresh pink pizza grin
Re: Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by alfredo4u(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2017
The babe looks k
Re: Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by P0intBlank(m): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
phintohlar:
What do we call this one now

D name never dey dictionary, we go need ask Hon Patrick Obahiagbon cos I am maniacally bewildered, overgasted and flabberwhelmed at the paraplegic crinkum crankum
Re: Lagos After Traffic Was Stopped For A Lady In Bikini To Take Photos by kense88: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=Jayson1 post=61591368]What a lucky girl. Dangote never load cement pass that road. [/quote Lol

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Pervert(s) / What Is Her Problem? / Omg!! Meet The Man With The Biggest Dick Ever!! Jisos!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.