Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,934 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:48 AM

Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? (6789 Views)

JAMB 2023 : Get Your Science Textbooks, Past Q &A For As Low As 200 / Sell Me Your Science Textbooks You Aren't Using Anymore / VCs, ASUU Reject 120 Cut-Off Mark For University Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by GeeString: 7:31am On Oct 20, 2017
Hello,

Where can I get Science textbooks like Nelkon, Anyakoha, Okeke, Chang & Sharma?

Thanks
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by hakeem4(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2017
you could get around that yaba side

or order it online

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by adeniyi3971(m): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2017
Try Jumia or Unilag bookshop!
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by nony43(m): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2017
Check online or you check CMS
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by Structuralman: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2017
There is a taxi/Bus park located at CMS just as you descend the bridge. That park consist of mostly book shops. You will get any kind of Engineering/Science textbook there. You can also bargain the price. You may also try CMS bookshop which is a stone throw away but the prices of those book are fixed.

I hope this helps.

8 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by Samsimple(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Try sabo market
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by hezy4real01(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Yaba area.....Not yaba left ooo

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by Michaelgates(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Yaba
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by asawanathegreat(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2017
Try mararaba market for more inquiry

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by calberian: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2017
The plethora of bookshops on Ojuelegba road especially close to the Tejuosho market junction is your best bet.

I bought some of these books you listed from there recently.

All the best

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by listenersky: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2017
Yaba , Unilag bookshop, then your last option will be cms, css bookshop at cms

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by meetchandus(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2017
CSS bookshop in CMS lagos Island

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by meetchandus(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2017
CSS bookshop lagos Island
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by Webman007: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2017
Seconded the person above me...
Then you can also visit Yaba....
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by talk2hb1(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2017
Tejuosho Market, UNILAG bookshop, ehm...
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by martineverest(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Yaba and cms
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by Nigeriadondie: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2017
GeeString:
Hello,

Thanks
undecided
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by Bogii: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2017
GeeString:
Hello,

Thanks
Tejuosho market is the best place
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by tobillionaire(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2017
Yaba/ ojuelegba road

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by jojomario(m): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2017
Go to yaba, Ojuelegba road.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by solar9190(m): 8:03am On Oct 20, 2017
calberian:
The plethora of bookshops on Ojuelegba road especially close to the Tejuosho market junction is your best bet.

I bought some of these books you listed from there recently.

All the best
Tejuosho market along ojuelegba road is the best in terms of science books and others.
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by GeeString: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2017
Mehn.
Una too much!
Much appreciated.
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2017
ajegunle- apapa boundary axis or/and ojuelegba -yaba route ,lagos. BEST places.
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by skedman(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2017
I will advise you to wait for your lecturer to sell there books .nigerian lecturer are not really smiling when it comes to books it is only in seconday schools you can go outside to buy books. However ,if you have the money no problem.
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by donqx: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2017
ok
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by chloride6: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Undisputely Yaba.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by hirekiller1: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2017
skedman:
I will advise you to wait for your lecturer to sell there books .nigerian lecturer are not really smiling when it comes to books it is only in seconday schools you can go outside to buy books. However ,if you have the money no problem.
na true you talk
Op follow this advise
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by uglodoh(f): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2017
CSS bookshop CMS
Re: Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? by hollamanng(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Go to that bookshop around that

P.T.O

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awareness On Compulsory Novels For Utme Exams / Weirdest Moments In History / Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.