Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,075 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:28 AM

Jinn: Lifting Spell - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jinn: Lifting Spell (7313 Views)

Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? / Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? / Pictures/Jinn issue. Is it safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jinn: Lifting Spell by thonyokun(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2017
mostyg:

In simple English language, there was no death on the cross and there was no resurrection. All were fabrications. Therefore there is nothing like salvation.
I look forward to when you would be calling God more than you call Jesus.
"They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah – Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers".
The earlier you realize, the better for you.
SMH for u bro. It has been given unto man to die once after this is the judgement. I pray u don't realise the truth in your grave. Believe and accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour in this period of grace before it becomes too late
Re: Jinn: Lifting Spell by mostyg(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
thonyokun:

SMH for u bro. It has been given unto man to die once after this is the judgement. I pray u don't realise the truth in your grave. Believe and accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour in this period of grace before it becomes too late
One of the problems we have nowadays is jinns appearing with picture of Jesus in peoples dream. Such people wake up thinking they have been guided not knowing that the devil is deluding them.

1 Like

Re: Jinn: Lifting Spell by Emdee590(m): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2017
mostyg:

Please browse through this site. There are lot of information you can get here.

http://www.benhalimaabderraouf.fr

Some of the methods are tested and trusted.
Bro the above site is in French and no gree Translate
Re: Jinn: Lifting Spell by mostyg(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Emdee590:

Bro the above site is in French and no gree Translate
Click on the UK flag, it would translate the site to English.
Re: Jinn: Lifting Spell by Emdee590(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
mostyg:

Click on the UK flag, it would translate the site to English.
Jazakallahu khairan it is working
Re: Jinn: Lifting Spell by haekymbahd(m): 5:19am On May 19, 2019
zarareal:
this is good
Re: Jinn: Lifting Spell by najib632(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2019
thonyokun:

If your brain is not retarded, you won't blindly follow someone that died and without even knowing where to spend eternity, but would rather follow someone that died, rose from d dead on the third day and promised to go and prepare a place for us in paradise. If I may ask, where is mohammed now?
What is your proof of the bolded statement sir? We will like to see it. But to let you know there logical evidences in the mainstream Bible and even clearer evidences in other unpopular gospels such as the Gospels of Thomas and Barnabas. We shall argue intellectually, please no hostility just bring up as many claims as you can.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Times Do I Raise My Hands On Salat? / The World Of Jinn -II / Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.