Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) (34916 Views)

Alert!!!!!!! Is Femi Gbajamiala Working For Bill Gates?? See Details / Governor Zulum Surprises Obiageri Mazi, Igbo Woman Teaching In Borno For 31Years / Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2017
The Majority Leader of the House of Representatives, Mr Femi Gbajabiamila, in Lagos took to teaching, taking Senior Secondary 3 students in some schools in his Surulere 1 Federal Constituency through some subjects.He shared the news and wrote...

'GbajaGoesToSchool

Teaching and sowing into the lives of students in my constituency today gave me such a rush. What an unquantifiable experience!!

Today's subject Economics. Topics (1) Petroleum and Nigerian economy (2) The Asian Tigers: Lessons for Nigeria

Three schools covered Six more to go. Resumption tomorrow 9am. Love it'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/femi-gbajabiamila-lectures-students-in.html?m=1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2017
When 2019 approach this are what you see politicians doing

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by Linux007(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2017
Now that 2019 is fast approaching, we will be continuously fed with garbages and craftly orchestrated political charade like this by the media.

I wonder why he choose to evade Nigerian history and government and opted for asian tigers.

History would indicate that the majority of people
have always been sheep.
--a Wise Man.
Animal farm

Meanwhile am still confused about my FTC position, someone has decided to squeeze herself in between topic.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by Adexprint(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2017
Mr teacher
Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2017
politics is just like the game of chess,everyone wants to win its all abt the self interest for in every move there is always a motive behind it, i heard dat one govornor gave one handicap woman 1million and he says this is not politics...and now this one pls who is deceiving who? we shall knw com 2019...APC I HAIL
Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by fiizznation: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2017
Look at what a government school looks like; all courtesy of PDP. And some people will say APC should fix all these mess in only 2years. Smh

Btw kudos to the rep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2017
Should I say "nice one " to this? no I won't because he's only politicking.
Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2017
shocked

I hope he was able to uncompromisingly explain to the students how the Nigerian economy have been damaged by his likes in the NASS and Mr. Buhari using the recent NNPC saga as case study.

Nwa-teacher!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by niceprof: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2017
Even Rochas went to Sec schools and taught Economics,what happens to Further Maths ,Chemistry and Physics.

Surprising that all their topic is PETROLEUM THIS AND THAT..

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2017
shocked

Femi 'Padder' Gabjabiamila

I still remember this man when he was still very humble back then in Surulere late 2002.
A few of us had problems with his view of the Fasehun-led OPC. I always knew there was something about him.
Besides rumour around town had it that he's been an unassuming, cunning, slimy snake right from his days at Igbobi College.

I will never forgive him for depriving the people of Kiru/Bebeji Federal constituency the right of having a representative.

Truth and honesty only gets you punished in Nigeria.
I pity those students if they take his teachings seriously

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by Onbelivable(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2017
Mr Blame Game,How Does the school look like?cos im yet to see what youre talking about.. Or is the man not an APC member If ypu are still with this APC and PDP mentality and forget to understand the fact that they are all deceiving you and I FOR THEIR selfish reasons and interests, the interests if their kids and great grand kids.. my guy,you have a long way to go ooh!!

fiizznation:
Look at what a government school looks like; all courtesy of PDP. And some people will say APC should fix all these mess in only 2years. Smh

Btw kudos to the rep.

Abeg Car owners kindly check this thread for your car security and pleasure >>>https://www.nairaland.com/4126156/car-offline-road-assist-tracker#61567913

5 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by bigerboy200: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2017
Good
Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by juman(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2017
Clueless apc people.
Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2017
Why share money??
Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2017
Gbajabiamila should not forget to go to Gbaja Girls and Gbaja Boys High Schools
Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by Chiefpriest1(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2017
Lol. He actually looks like a teacher that is well taken care of. Unfortunately, many teachers in Nigeria are paupers.

They either transfer the aggression to students or just absent themselves from classes in pursuit of other means of livelihood.

If I were the Nigerian president, overhauling the educational system will top my agenda.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by Moving4: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by Bobby4090: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2017
He is impacting knowledge. Its better for politicians to this. Better than those that park by the road side to buy corn and akara.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2017
This is how it is done in sane societies.
Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2017
So?
Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by Ochasky23(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2017
Trust politicians at your own peril. 2019 is fast approaching so many gimmicks coming up.
Funny enough most people will still fall for this scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by Moving4: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2017
OK
Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by tstx(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2017
2019 enroute
Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Should I say "nice one " to this? no I won't because he's only politicking.
biacan:
Can't you guys just commend someone for once?!
smh
Ochasky23:
Trust politicians at your own peril. 2019 is fast approaching so many gimmicks coming up.
Funny enough most people will still fall for this scam.
biacan:
Can't you guys just commend someone for once?!
smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by LordDecency(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2017
HBD To Me....

I will get there one day!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2017
e fit am pass
Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by DinoP: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2017
Is he signing attendance register to collect teaching allowance? This politicians can do anything ooooo
Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by Gozbrown(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2017
Femi, School ke
Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2017
His name is Gbajabiamila not Gbajamiala.

He also attended the school assembly, marked students notes and even marked the teachers' register book. See all photos > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/10/lagos-house-of-reps-leader-femi-gbajabiamila-pictured-teaching-secondary-school-students.html

Re: Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) by HugeDan(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2017
Dont forget to also teach them the huge difference in your salaries and that of other nations lawmakers .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members / Nigerians Wait For Election Result – In Pictures / Throwback Photo Of Yahaya Bello And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.