Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? (34355 Views)

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by IamOlusa(m): 2:09am On Oct 22, 2017
EmpressT:
An honest, well mannered and a matured minded guy can win my heart. And i know when a guy is pretentious and that could be hard for him to convince me. I am also a hard-to-please person when it comes to relationship expect he possesses the list above, then we are good to go.

Congratulation, You have gotten one and that's me.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by donMIG(m): 2:38am On Oct 22, 2017
As a guy ba...gud Bleep...gud culinary skills...gud sense of humour....gud dress sense ...n f rest
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by valkaka(m): 4:00am On Oct 22, 2017
nikkypearl:
Simple things can simply win a heart ...an ordinary girl can cheer up in somebody's small little efforts. Here are the list of few things which will certainly make a lady admire a man..

A healthy conversation - If I can have a conversation with someone free of all gossips and negativity, nothing can be greater than this. Sharing thoughts, ideologies, philosophies, likes... accompanied by a good evening walk.
Be a patient listener - Listening has become a rare commodity nowadays, people just hear and react impulsively. Very few understand and respond. I admire "the listeners" more than the speakers. I hate those people who do not let me complete,interrupt and start over their own.

A non-phubber - Please forget your smart phones when you talk to me. I hate the ones who constantly peek into their phones in a one to one conversation with somebody.

Etiquette - A sense of chivalry is what I crave for.

Vocabulary - I'm a lover of words. Be a wordsmith, a decent vocabulary is sexy as hell.
I think this is enough...

Let hear from you.

uhmm, why do i have this feeling that i have read this answer somewhere before, perhaps on quora i guess...i did upvoted the answer on quora.Are you the same dame that indited the answer on quora?Just curious cos the answer got my heart hexed.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by valkaka(m): 4:07am On Oct 22, 2017
well just like i answered on Quora..***Just play video-games. I don't care about your pencil sharpening club, watch soccer with me, show empathy, vulnerability, and emotions***
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by OliveCynosure(f): 4:40am On Oct 22, 2017
Divay22:

Nah..
They disgust me.. Even the ones that brag about what they have..

Seriously, they can be so annoying

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by OliveCynosure(f): 4:40am On Oct 22, 2017
I don't know.
Just be you, be real
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by IamOlusa(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2017
Reading comments mood activated. Looking for perfect match.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by EmpressT(f): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2017
For your mind.
IamOlusa:

Congratulation, You have gotten one and that's me.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by IamOlusa(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
EmpressT:
For your mind.
Don't lose a diamond opportunity. My type is rare.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tahra:
I have them in abundance.cool

cheesy
then my heart is all yours babe kiss kiss

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

sorry ran outta units

about M I like wink so u can try out grin grin grin

lmao cheesy cheesy
would call later today so you'd tell me who she is grin grin

hope you good? smiley
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Dasherz(f): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao cheesy cheesy
would call later today so you'd tell me who she is grin grin

hope you good? smiley

I'm ok at least left my roomand walked out the gates grin grin
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

I'm ok at least left my roomand walked out the gates grin grin

Oh my God!!!!........oh my bleeping dick!!! shocked shocked

for real? cheesy cheesy...................you actually went out?

And ermm how's ur hand?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Dasherz(f): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Oh my God!!!!........oh my bleeping dick!!! shocked shocked

for real? cheesy cheesy...................you actually went out?

And ermm how's ur hand?

yes I went out

and my hand is all healed up cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Tmiky: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Please OP, can u play me Crazy Love by @RCity ft @tarrusrileyja
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by agrovick(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2017
nikkypearl:
Simple things can simply win a heart ...an ordinary girl can cheer up in somebody's small little efforts. Here are the list of few things which will certainly make a lady admire a man..

A healthy conversation - If I can have a conversation with someone free of all gossips and negativity, nothing can be greater than this. Sharing thoughts, ideologies, philosophies, likes... accompanied by a good evening walk.
Be a patient listener - Listening has become a rare commodity nowadays, people just hear and react impulsively. Very few understand and respond. I admire "the listeners" more than the speakers. I hate those people who do not let me complete,interrupt and start over their own.

A non-phubber - Please forget your smart phones when you talk to me. I hate the ones who constantly peek into their phones in a one to one conversation with somebody.

Etiquette - A sense of chivalry is what I crave for.

Vocabulary - I'm a lover of words. Be a wordsmith, a decent vocabulary is sexy as hell.
I think this is enough...

Let hear from you.

Can I ask you a question?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:
Simplicity No much drama Love for humanity and free spirited

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Divay22(f): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2017
McBrooklyn:

smiley
Why looking at me like that smiley

I'm angry at you though, after collecting our wishes you just left like that angry
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:

smiley
Why looking at me like that smiley

I'm angry at you though, after collecting our wishes you just left like that angry

Errm... Just wondering if what you wrote up there is the actual truth... wink

Our wishes??

Nah, I never planned on doing that now.. You're the one that ghosted me now cheesy
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by nikkypearl(f): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2017
agrovick:

Can I ask you a question?
sure
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Divay22(f): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Errm... Just wondering if what you wrote up there is the actual truth... wink

Our wishes??

Nah, I never planned on doing that now.. You're the one that ghosted me now cheesy
Yeah... It's the truth..
And who will teach me how to play soccer sad

Ghosted you to were it's a lie, have not been seeing you cry cry
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by agrovick(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
nikkypearl:
sure
It's pretty simple.
Going by your post I quoted earlier, what should a guy expect from you?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by nikkypearl(f): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
agrovick:

It's pretty simple.

Going by your post I quoted earlier, what should a guy expect from you?
nothing less than the list up there and even more...
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by agrovick(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
nikkypearl:
nothing less than the list up there and even more...

Now u've got my attention... cheesy

One more thing, the vocabulary part; are you like the female version of Obahiagbon
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:

Yeah... It's the truth..
And who will teach me how to play soccer sad

Ghosted you to were it's a lie, have not been seeing you cry cry

LOL... I hope so... cheesy

You wanna learn how to play soccer?? cheesy

Seriously?? shocked ... If you've not been seeing me, then where else would I've been??
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Divay22(f): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... I hope so... cheesy

You wanna learn how to play soccer?? cheesy

Seriously?? shocked ... If you've not been seeing me, then where else would I've been??
Yeah.. I'll love to

I don't know..you just vanished into thin air sad(just so you know, am not happy)
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:

Yeah.. I'll love to

I don't know..you just vanished into thin air sad(just so you know, am not happy)

Wow, seriously?? And why do you wanna learn, BTW?? cheesy

Vanished into thin air?? shocked .... My bad, I'm sorry!! Why ain't you happy, BTW??
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Divay22(f): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Wow, seriously?? And why do you wanna learn, BTW?? cheesy

Vanished into thin air?? shocked .... My bad, I'm sorry!! Why ain't you happy, BTW??
Last week i entered a game store, and i fell in love with the way a girl there was handling the pad,she was good..it was interesting,and it was fun ..
So am open to learning it.

Because you left without notice sad
Well good to see you again, am happy now.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:

Last week i entered a game store, and i fell in love with the way a girl there was handling the pad,she was good..it was interesting,and it was fun ..
So am open to learning it.

Because you left without notice sad
Well good to see you again, am happy now.

LOL... That means you wanna learn how to play soccer games and not the real soccer match, aye?? wink

LOL... Me too; I'm happy for me!! cheesy
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Divay22(f): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... That means you wanna learn how to play soccer games and not the real soccer match, aye?? wink

LOL... Me too; I'm happy for me!! cheesy
Yeah. Soccer game..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hope your day is going well?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
food. Hungerbad embarassed
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by HungerBAD: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
frustratedrat:
food. Hungerbad embarassed

?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.