Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend (4446 Views)

My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price And this happend. Advice Needed / My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by byna: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2017
I'm married to my wife for the last 5yrs.
We have been having a good chemistry on bed till the day she gave me mind blowing Mouth Action.

My life has not remained the same since that day as I have been left begging for more.

Now, she wants something in return for this special service.

Pls mature advise pls

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by biacan(f): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2017
Give her head too

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by Smartphil(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2017
grin
Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2017
But I don't fancy a woman asking for prize to please her own man

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2017
Mouth Action will make you forget you're nigerian
Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by internationalman(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2017
I'm just imagining how pastor Oyedikpo wife gives him mouth action; The countenance on both their faces...

Apostle Suleiman too.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by Amarabae(f): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2017
Return the favour na, two heads are better than one

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by shabalistic: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2017
Since she is your wife and take you to wonder land with are pedigree on bed, you need to give her everything she desires for the merry to go round, with this everyone will be satisfied with fulling what they fantasize, give to her what she wants so that she would not have course to ask someone else to do what you don't do to satisfy her.[i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by BluntBoy(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2017
Amarabae:

Wow shocked Nice play on words.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Amarabae:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2017
giver her tail
Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2017
Don't tell me she gives you head and you don't return the favour? She's a very generous woman.

I dey crazeee.

Most times I take head n don't even return it back.

What nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by sheffy87: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Amarabae:

two good head's are better Dan 1
Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by Florblu(f): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2017
To whom much is given, much is expected.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by Neymar1095(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Calabar girls gives the best blowww jobbbb. Dude don't go down on Her that place stinks
Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
wat a question.
tell us wetin she want first n if u cnt say it pls kindly do as she requested
Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
d
Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by 2dice01: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:
Don't tell me she gives you head and you don't return the favour? She's a very generous woman.

I dey crazeee.

Most times I take head n don't even return it back
What nonsense.
Like seriously

Ritualist spotted angry grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by UncutSk(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
this one una dey give and collect head sef yall must be from Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by femi4: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
byna:
I'm married to my wife for the last 5yrs.
We have been having a good chemistry on bed till the day she gave me mind blowing Mouth Action.

My life has not remained the same since that day as I have been left begging for more.

Now, she wants something in return for this special service.

Pls mature advise pls
You ve been collecting the head from her anyhow, you don't know that one day she'll ask you to return the favour.

If you can't give her a head, stop requesting for it. You guys should stick to missionary and doggy style. 69 is not meant for everybody

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by horlahwaley(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Abeg, what is head that you people shouting upandan. Is it different from the head we use for carrying load? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by baromontesquie: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
a
Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by baromontesquie: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:

I dey crazeee.

What nonsense.
hmmm

Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by vicben27(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:

I dey crazeee.

What nonsense.
pson head go loss inside this ya nyash na!
Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
vicben27:
pson head go loss inside this ya nyash na!

loooooool foolish people everywhere. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by realfitbodyng: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Amarabae:

Op I think this lady is speaking from experience. Follow her advice grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend by vicben27(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:

loooooool foolish people everywhere. grin grin
lol we all get foolish for at list 5mint.s each day! I believe I'm having that moment with you. soo its only natural mee' lady ask Google.

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him / See What A Lady Did In Public / The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.