Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child (8028 Views)

Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. / Woman Pictured Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Marcelo290(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2017
Yeah you read it right. Previously I had envisaged how I'm gonna birth and take care of my daughter, make her a princess so she can proudly stand among equals. I have read about great women of valor who have effected positive changes in the world today, and I would obviously want to have one that would do same and be like the likes of Chimamanda, Dora etc.

But the present disposition of our society has left me with fears. After what I saw in campus and even what I still see everyday, I can only pray for God not to give me female children. I used to think it's all about home training, but I know girls that were brought up in the most upright way, but immediately they leave home and become out of sight, the story changes. These days you would see little girls still in high school being so promiscuous, some of the ones sent to the boarding house escape out and search for how to get laid. I don't want to talk about what I saw in campus, most of us already know the story, how some cohabit with guys, how some move from one city to another to hawk sex and the rest.

With all the above reasons and more, I don't know if it's enough justifications to pray not to have a girl child than to have one that would bring shame and disgrace to me and my family, not like the male ones are saints anyway and can't commit crimes, but that of the female is most disgraceful.

I wish to get your thoughts and opinions on this, am I getting it all wrong?

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by kunlesufyan(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2017
This is not a reason!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Divay22(f): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2017
I sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by toastedbread: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2017
why do players always fear to have females?

6 Likes

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2017
Bro, you are not alone on this mehn. With what I am seeing, I also fear to birth a female child. But what can we do? It's not like you are gonna throw her away if eventually you do have a daughter.
I would love to have a daughter as my first child though, I'd make sure I train her in the best way i can and let her do the rest; I can't watch over her the rest of her life, I can just trust her to use her head and make the right decisions when it comes to the opposite sex and all.

2 Likes

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2017
When you think of all the things that you've done to another person's daughter, the thought of having men do the exact same things to yours fills you with dread. Karma, my dear, is an ugly bitch.

But you shouldn't think this way. When you raise a child with proper morals, in a specific way, that way will not leave that child even when she leaves your home. Chimamanda and all the women you respect still made it in a seemingly morally bereft society. Just work hard on your kids.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Holuwahphemy(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2017
My guy dey fear karma cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2017
I'll advise you not to have any kids at all.Those girls that `hawk' sex would've gone out of business if no one patronized them.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by RoyalBlak007: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2017
grin
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by mrdickhead: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2017
I love female child,I wish my first child to be a girl smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2017
Unbelievable!!

1 Like

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Daeylar(f): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2017
Misogynists everywhere, look at the useless reasons this one gave,

As if it's only female children that can change, as if males can't change when they leave home, as if male children can't be bad,

All the issues you raised could apply to both male and female, but in your stupidity you decided to pick on the females.
Nonsense,

Better don't marry a woman, and a woman shouldn't give birth to your child, after all she is someone's female child. Go and look for a man to carry your kids.

The kind of misogynists on this nairaland.

Men are always saints.

RaggedyAnn:

When you think of all the things that you've done to another person's daughter, the thought of having men do the exact same things to yours fills you with dread. Karma, my dear, is an ugly bitch.

But you shouldn't think this way. When you raise a child with proper morals, in a specific way, that way will not leave that child even when she leaves your home. Chimamanda and all the women you respect still made it in a seemingly morally bereft society. Just work hard on your kids.

You gave him a good advice.

Exactly @ the bolded, Don't mind him, the problem is that these people only see the female child as the one that is spoilt, as if she is doing all these rubbish with herself. He doesn't know that if he feels females are bad for doing this then the men are equally bad for doing it with them, But he will never say he won't want to have a male child.

He needs to first work hard on himself, he can't give what he doesn't have

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

In my life time, i have been involved and have trained over eight females, one married as a virgin...People don't do effective grooming..They keep making noise upandan olosho... It's the society, training up a child is more than beating, the values, principles, nuggets they receive all play crucial role as they grow through their formative years...Ignore a phase in the kid's development, create room for vaccum and chaos...This is why we have intrained and terrible adults, absentee parenting, and bad morals...Don't mind them jare..There are at least 50 Million females in Nigeria alone, and i don't see all of themof even an integral quota delve into prostituition..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Daeylar:

As if it's only female children that can change, as if males can't change when they leave home, as if male children can't be bad,

All the issues you raised could apply to both male and female, but in your stupidity you decided to pick on the females.
Nonsense,

Better don't marry a woman, and a woman shouldn't give birth to your child, after all she is someone's female child. Go and look for a man to carry your kids.

Men are always saints.

Exactly @ the bolded, Don't mind him, the problem is that these people only see the female child as the one that is spoilt, as if she is doing all these rubbish with herself. He doesn't know that if he feels females are bad for doing this then the men are equally bad for doing it with them, But he will never say he won't want to have a male child.

grin, my favorite romancelander! Don't mind these people; if they don't bash women, they won't rest. You're right; he needs to start with himself.

2 Likes

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2017
supersystemsnig:

In my life time, i have been involved and have trained over eight females, one married as a virgin...People don't do effective grooming..They keep making noise upandan olosho... It's the society, training up a child is more than beating, the values, principles, nuggets they receive all play crucial role as they grow through their formative years...Ignore a phase in the kid's development, create room for vaccum and chaos...This is why we have intrained and terrible adults, absentee parenting, and bad morals...Don't mind them jare..There are at least 50 Million females in Nigeria alone, and i don't see all of themof even an integral quota delve into prostituition..

Thank you for this.
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2017
everyday I see one misogynistic thread or another on nairaland. OP when your wife gets pregnant and ultrasound reveals it is a female abort it. Then groom your sons to be gay cos they cant come and damage another person's daughter. there you go problem solved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Thank you for this.

Took a young girl we found on facebook eight years ago, her mum didn't want her, and her dad had nothing to live on..( Not rich, but felt what she would eat won't kill us ) with sound morals and grooming, the number of people hunting to take her is at least 8 including the pastor of her church...I really don't know why people just want to take and not invest...With just seven years of sound training, she's the envy of the church...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2017
Its true that most of girls are promiscuous especially in tertiary institution, most of them are into runs, my school is their headquarters, but that shouldn't make you dislike having a female child, there are still good girls out there, though rare.
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Daeylar(f): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin, my favorite romancelander! Don't mind these people; if they don't bash women, they won't rest. You're right; he needs to start with himself.

Awwwwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed
My heart embarassed Thanks dear kiss kiss

It's their daily drug, one misogynistic article a day keeps their ability to reason away.

Getting more stupid by the day,

Anyways, I'm always here with the antidote to make them well grin I'm nice like that grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Took a young girl we found on facebook eight years ago, her mum didn't want her, and her dad had nothing to live on..( Not rich, but felt what she would eat won't kill us ) with sound morals and grooming, the number of people hunting to take her is at least 8 including the pastor of her church...I really don't know why people just want to take and not invest...With just seven years of sound training, she's the envy of the church...

You're an angel. Keep doing what you're doing, dear; the world needs good hearts that aren't shy to get their hands dirty. The reward for your benevolence will find you in time.
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Marcelo290(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2017
Tahra:
I'll advise you not to have any kids at all.Those girls that `hawk' sex would've gone out of business if no one patronized them.
I get your point and I already explained it in my post, the beam light is always on the female, hence aggravating my fear.
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Creamish(f): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2017
The world will truly be a better place with more men and very few women. We hope someday, women will go extinct so men can be happy and free to live their lives without women bringing shame and disgrace to them...

...such bliss..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

You're an angel. Keep doing what you're doing, dear; the world needs good hearts that aren't shy to get their hands dirty. The reward for your benevolence will find you in time.

When we were kids, and in ancient society an idea was the norm...It was train up your child well, cause you could be training my future in-law..The principle holds...Teach a child, and you could be removing a kid that could have been exposed to violence and all sort of evils that would destroy one in the process, so when we do these things, we are the beneficiaries, not the other party... wink

It's simple Ann, we want good husbands, try train sons with good morals, we want a society with fantastic wives, train females in the right manner, if we live long enough, we could see the reward of our labour, if not, it's of no waste...But it's time we all look back to how things used to be done, and bring back good parenting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Marcelo290(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin grin your first paragraph though.

Well you made very salient points, but as I stated in my post, I know those who were trained with the highest morals, but you should know what peer pressure can cause, you know the cliche about Pastors daughters being the most corrupt. .
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2017
Go knee down and pray to God about it why you telling us on nairaland? undecided
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Daeylar(f): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
everyday I see one misogynistic thread or another on nairaland. OP when your wife gets pregnant and ultrasound reveals it is a female abort it. Then groom your sons to be gay cos they cant come and damage another person's daughter. there you go problem solved.

Lol, he's not allowed to have a child through someone's female child, he should go and look for his fellow men, grin grin
But nice suggestion there that he should raise his male kids to be gay grin grin grin

I love how your last 2 DPs has been celebrating the female body.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2017
Creamish:
The world will truly be a better place with more men and very few women. We hope someday, women will go extinct so men can be happy and free to live their lives without women bringing shame and disgrace to them...

...such bliss..

Crazy sarcasm..This got me laughing...God Forbid, i'm going to have daughters o..what are you wishing them... grin

1 Like

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2017
Female bashing is a ritual to get ladies to respond to guys that would have never been able to get their attention... Ladies understand this. When you see guys bashing, it's a cry for intimate relationships and not what the word projects on the surface level... grin grin grin ;DIt's humility to walk off that path and do things the right way... grin grin ;DSo stop taking the bashing serious, it's reverse psychology, and is a desperate cry for attention...... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2017
supersystemsnig:
Female bashing is a ritual to get ladies to respond to guys that would have never been able to get their attention... Ladies understand this. When you see guys bashing, it's a cry for intimate relationships and not what the word projects on the surface level... grin grin grin ;DIt's humility to walk off that path and do things the right way... grin grin ;DSo stop taking the bashing serious, it's reverse psychology, and is a desperate cry for attention...... grin grin grin grin

Damn fact and we know this.

But how does this relate to the topic thou?
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:

Damn fact and we know this.

But how does this relate to the topic thou?

The psyche of the oP...I don't look at projections, i look at the mental posture... The mental posture of the oP is an extreme problem, it's a self problem first before it's an external problem
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Marcelo290:
but I know girls that were brought up in the most upright way, but immediately they leave home and become out of sight, the story changes. These days you would see little girls still in high school being so promiscuous, some of the ones sent to the boarding house escape out and search for how to get laid. I don't want to talk about what I saw in campus, most of us already know the story, how some cohabit with guys, how some move from one city to another to hawk sex and the rest.

With all the above reasons and more, I don't know if it's enough justifications to pray not to have a girl child than to have one that would bring shame and disgrace to me and my family, not like the male ones are saints anyway and can't commit crimes, but that of the female is most disgraceful.

I wish to get your thoughts and opinions on this, am I getting it all wrong?

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

You mean all the girls you met are lesbians shocked

You don't meant it?

Or are you just foolish enough to not realise they are doing such with guys?

That will mean no kids at all. Or wait how do you want to even have kids when it's those same women that give birth to them?

4 Likes

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Marcelo290(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Daeylar:

Nonsense,

Men are always saints.

Lol girl calm down. So stating my thoughts and asking for your opinions have now made me a misogynist? I don't know if you aren't seeing what the society is turning into, what prompted this post was when I saw a teenage girl run away from home to go stay with the so called BF. Adding this to my experience in campus was what necessitated my post. Girls no longer have self control, some would visit you and refuse to go..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Wore A "Can You F**k" Cloth To Church / Who Would You Prefer? •pics• / Top 10 GOODLOOKING Ladies Of Romanceland 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.