Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child (8018 Views)

Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. / Woman Pictured Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Marcelo290(m): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
What is this shiit? Talk about my dp, talk about the goats your father raped, then beat your wide chest that reminds you of the well that is your mother's pussy..... and what else? Nothing. You keep RECYCLING, and REPEATING the same shiit over and over. Any idiot can type these kindargaten lines. Show me the level of creativity your father displayed in taking the manufacturing of imbeciles_ to an entirely different level.

Again comes your heart, still oppressed by years of sorrow and bitterness, palpitating with rage and wounded sensibility. It quivers still, with unrestrained grief, its buffoonish owner panting after being submerged by the paroxysms of ignominy.

In your water-logged skull infiltrated by nasty maggots, the flame of retardation burns like the altar-fire of your mother's promiscuity, which eventually backfired in form of you as acute pain and paranoia over the existence of the girl child.

My words peal through your skull like a muffled bell, leaving your spirit abashed and ashamed, abject and hopeless.

Any attempt to free you from your calamitious stupidity would be as futile as trying to oppose an earthquake with an argument, so I'll rather add to your misfortune as I electrocute you with devastating lividity and strangle you to trigger the vomit of the little suboptimal sense you have left like water dropping down a statue.

But your dumb spirit has a monumental indifference to being treated as a living soul. As I was going to bestow more cretinism on you, as punishment for its obstinacy, I realized the cosmic energy of stupidity is already busy in your head.

You're a fool with infantile imaginations. Indulging you any further would be a waste of time and an insult to my valor. I shall bury you with this while I leave you to convulse beneath the earth as you struggle and hope for the intrusion of oxygen that will never visit you again.

Take home the picture of the "dirty girl" whose glamour and pulchritude are enough to assault the senses of your aunts' husbands and your sisters' boyfriends, stamp them with imbecility as she milks them of their fortune, and then sell their poverty and stupidity-infested semen to pigs, in an act of magnanimous nicety, to cross their monkey DNA with that of pigs and create mentally unstable mutants for your barren sisters to adopt in order to artificially preserve your family of drooling imbeciles_ as the eternal shame of humanity.

Masturbate over it before jumping on a spike to end your miserable life.

FINIS.
Lol I've not been impressed with you so far, you said you would drag me to the dust? but so far the reverse has been the case.

Oya no much talk, prove to me you are not Lily livered as obvious. You think I'm chest beating, drop your location, address and phone number and let's see.
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

So if communist China is dictatorial, chavaunistc, India rape capital Then Nigerians should not try to make a better egalitarian society just because other countries are bad?

why did you not use Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, UK, Netherlands as example?

and you say you want Nigeria to be better. Nigeria will never be better without equity and fairness but in the Law and the general mentality of members of the society.

Lmaoooo imagine! We should always be thankful for our brains and the ability of using it, common sense is not so common grin
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2017
Daeylar:

Good morning how was service? angry
Hehehe. Beautiful. How're you doing today?

Happy sunday. smiley
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by phemy36(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2017
Daeylar:
My point is not to come here and start arguing about who bears the consequences of immorality. My point is that op demonizes women in his opening post and acts like its only women that are bad or capable of going bad which is why he would rather not have female kids,
This completely annoys me,

He also skips over the fact the females are not doing this trash with themselves unless they are lesbians like lovelygurl rightly pointed. They are doing this with men. Male children, the op doesn't see such, it's only the women doing wrong that he sees.

Go through his opening post and see if there is anything females do there that the male can't do but no, it's only the female child he focused on. According to him, it's only the female child that can go astray therefore he would rather not have a female child.

There was nothing stated there about consequences of immorality so please don't try and change the topic, if op wanted to talk about his fears on the consequences of immorality on both sexes or on the female sex or had put that in his opening post. My reply may have been different .

I mean look at what he said here,

I understand these fears, (i don't think they are valid and ive shown why in my later post) however my response was based on the opening post.
. I have be monitoring your comments and your reply and concluded you need to work on yourself and approach issue with more maturity. I'm sorry if I encroach your territory. Thanks
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Ranchhoddas: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Okay. This, I didn't expect. I commend your effort to try to be objective and civil. Of course I won't argue, today is better than twenty years ago. It's a process. Things are changing for women, but it's as a result of the effort advocates are putting in to make these changes happen.

I don't think any of those five misogynistic nuances I listed earlier would ever be mistaken for male chivalry by any type of woman. But if you want to know for sure what kind of woman you're dealing with and how you should act, then pay attention to her. Don't make assumptions and don't place her in a box of your choosing.

In all, though: Respects!
At least we agree on some things.

The gif is very apt.
Diana of Themyscira was my favourite JL character.
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Ranchhoddas: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2017
Daeylar:

Same here smiley

Errrr... You can't say it's not as bad because some women do experience these things, therefore it is as bad for them, that's non debatable and you can't diminish their experience or shut them up because you feel it's not as bad.
Right on the 2nd part.

Nothing wrong with any of the above at all, and in the spirit of equality, do you mind if a woman feels that way towards others? Men and women? Towards you? Nothing wrong with that at all, just understand that if you want to protect a woman and she says she doesn't want the protection, there's nothing wrong with that also, or maybe she says the protection is going into controlling territory, then you guys can talk about boundaries, nothing wrong with that

Lol, the same way you knew our stand, by talking to them about topics that relate to this. Well if you meet women who are different you relate with them in a way that's beneficial to you both.
Points well taken.
Thanks.
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Ranchhoddas: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2017
bitchcrafts:
They say doggy allows the sperm hit the egg faster be4 the Y chromosome dies out. Have doggie, have cute male babies. tongue tongue

Bros who are they?
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Jman06(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2017
Instead of having male kids only, I prefer to have females only. Males are overrated in Africa.
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Humanistme: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2017
Jman06:
Instead of having male kids only, I prefer to have females only. Males are overrated in Africa.

It is nicer to have both trust me
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Daeylar(f): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Hehehe. Beautiful. How're you doing today?

Happy sunday. smiley

You obviously didn't go, you've been doingg evil all morning, I wanted you to go do this brotherly spirit can leave you, but unfortunately, oh well.

I'm good you?

Same
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Daeylar:

You obviously didn't go, you've been doingg evil all morning, I wanted you to go do this brotherly spirit can leave you, but unfortunately, oh well.

I'm good you?

Same
Lol. The lord will forgive me, for I did not know what I was doing. grin

I'm good too. smiley
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by bitchcrafts: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Jman06(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Humanistme:

It is nicer to have both trust me
I know, but if given the choice to choose either of the two genders , I would choose the female.
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Daeylar(f): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lol. The lord will forgive me, for I did not know what I was doing. grin

I'm good too. smiley

You knew very well, angry but the lord will forgive and change you regardless

All right
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Daeylar:

You knew very well, angry but the lord will forgive and change you regardless
All right
So, how's your day going?
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Daeylar(f): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
So, how's your day going?

My day is going fine, and yours?
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Daeylar:

My day is going fine, and yours?
Going well too.
Re: I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child by wtfcoded: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2017
Trouble finder just got served cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) / Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? / Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.