Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,541 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:35 PM

Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (70939 Views)

Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter / Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Drienzia: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2017
Chuvin22:
lol.. Those guyz can ugly sha.. Looking like agberos
And how did u get to such baseless conclusion? er u OK?
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2017
Drienzia:
And how did u get to such baseless conclusion? er u OK?

It's either yu are an urhobo and want to defend ur people blindly or yu hve never lived in delta state.
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Francolad(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2017
You're not ugly
You're not a villager

I'm sorry to say this:
You're broke.
Get you're hustle right, make the damn mulla...then you'd hear people say you're handsome.
One love✊�
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Drienzia: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Chuvin22:

It's either yu are an urhobo and want to defend ur people blindly or yu hve never lived in delta state.
Am an urhobo. don't generalize. every tribe has both the ugly and good looking. majority of urhobo men/boys aren't ugly as u made it seem
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Philipmighty(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2017
Ur papa
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by ENNITA(f): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by Chizzychinny: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Self love matters alot
Re: Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" by konews: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
Justice Amoah whom is popularly known as Patapaa or also Papizo is a Ghanaian singer, songwriter. Patapaa is a Ghanaian pop/hiplife music star. He came into the limelight after he release his hit single “One Corner” which caused a lot of controversy in the year of its release. Patapaa was born in Swedru Ghana, he is the first child from a family of three children.
http://www.konews.com.ng/patapaa-biography-career-awards-net-worth-songs/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Weds Josephine (Photos) / Somadina Adinma At BBNaija Audition In Enugu (Photos) / Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.