Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike (41282 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by enny66(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
LEAKED DESIGN OF THE UPCOMING PHANTOM SMARTPHONE APPEARED ONLINE
https://www.nairaland.com/4128851/leaked-design-upcoming-phantom-smartphone
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
bizza45:
guy try check your brain...
if wetin I talk dey piss u off go lick armpit

Your Insanity keeps glowing for everyone to see with every word coming out of your godforsaken mouth.

You are mentally derailed
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by bizza45: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
tamethem:

Your Insanity keeps glowing for everyone to see with every word coming out of your godforsaken mouth.

You are mentally derailed

hahahaha e pain am ���
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by melanch(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
TAGBO is dead, but his manhood lives on.
You are fool for using someone's death for a joke. Big fool.
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by Nawteemaxie(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2017
melanch:

You are fool for using someone's death for a joke. Big fool.

Hope you told Patience Jonathan the same thing, when she said same about Ojukwu on National TV? If not, direct your anger somewhere else.
Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by Aliii(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2017
Aliii:
how you they reason self? He lie give police say weytin? Did he change his word there after? The police was demoted for going viral and saying shit.
you guess..see the nonsense you dey talk..when has guessing become a fact in the court of law?..upon the cctv camera you still nor get sense..you weh say you get sense now 34 year old boy tagbo dey follow 24 year old boy Davido sote he buy am drink to stupor whereas the small boy nor dey drink..which sense the old man get...better for me to born goat I better no born.. Una Nigerians nor get sense na so the other of your make dey say na wizkid weh dey him own kill tagbo how annoying..una dey lucky say the Davido nor get time he for sue all of una including those bloggers weh dey write shit weh them nor see..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) / Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand / Photos Of Olamide's 27th Birthday Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.