Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Crocodile Smiles To The Pot - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Crocodile Smiles To The Pot (37944 Views)

How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot / The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) / Boy Who Was Captured Eating From The Bin Smiles In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by marvin902(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by Jaabioro(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Op,send the address let me be part of that sweet dance,l beg!
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by musa7m(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2017
Adebowhales:
There is no room for crocodile smile in my dear town. Thanks to my uncle who hunted it down in the nearby family farm.
wr the real crocodile comes..una go dey cry...e (crocodile) dey go smile.....ask kanu and ipob
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by Adeevah(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
This is 'hate' speech
Buhari where are you?
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by Proffdada: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Which city / village was it found?

The worst way of dying is immolation (burning) or being eaten alive by an animal.

I fear Crocodiles more than any other animal(s) shocked shocked shocked
you don't know about acid bath. It's worse than those mentioned especially nitric acid which destroys DNA
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by 9jatatafo(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Operation Crocodile Angry
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by Nosaford(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2017
That is Alligator not crocodile
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by GeneralOjukwu: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2017
Proffdada:
you don't know about acid bath. It's worse than those mentioned especially nitric acid which destroys DNA

Welll...that too is terrible. But it's usually a sneak attack. Very few assailants will kill with it because it splashes on them too.

But it would be incredible painful to have facial features dissolve in burning agony.
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by Anijay1212(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2017
Thylord:
A for anumanu.
. Wetin concern you nah.
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by aleeyus(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2017
musa7m:
wr the real crocodile comes..una go dey cry...e (crocodile) dey go smile.....ask kanu and ipob
grin
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Drabeey:
chai.... but fishes dey there una no chop....

na to dey chop creatures that are supposed to be preserved.

naija which way na....

anyways

Guys...
President Mohamdu Buhari is someone i won't trade the loyalty i have for at anytime.
Through all these visible hardship the country is going through, it is very clear he is the only one we can all trust.

Meanwhile, i met HE Gov Akinwunmi Ambode some years back ( exactly the election day ) we had a brief discussion about how an idea I've been nursing for some time now. He had promised to make me present it to him as soon as he mount the 'podium' of power but yet, i'm yet to meet him in person again.
Im not deterred yet, i know the time will come when i will be able to help this country with my own quota.
The Governor is working.... So many developments going on at Epe. We are greatful 'awa mo lore ooo'

God bless Lagos state
God Bless Nigeria
God bless Gov Ambode
God bless PMB

Drabeey was Here

very true oo oo!!,Epe is changing fast for better, getting really beautiful by the day!!

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by benflin(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nosaford:
That is Alligator not crocodile

Guy abeg go look again don't make me ask u the question I have in mind smiley
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by Prestige16(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Crocodile and snake pox definitely coming next
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by Jerrypolo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
see that guys black scaly hand like crocodile hand. he has eaten so much crocodile his hand is starting to look like one

people are advancing in technology all over the world these ones are stuck in the dark ages eating crocodile. tufiakwa

What is "Dark" about eating crocodiles?.

Trying very hard to be whiter than the white man.
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by sukkot: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jerrypolo:

What is "Dark" about eating crocodiles?.

Trying very hard to be whiter than the white man.
no race owns ' being civilized '. being civilised has no race attached to it. i choose to act civilised.
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by Sabadon(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
d guy holding d okada has almost same skin wit d crocodile
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by Jerrypolo(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
no race owns ' being civilized '. being civilised has no race attached to it. i choose to act civilised.

Tell me what is so uncivilized about eating croc.?

Do you know that people eat Cats, Dogs, Snakes etc?.

While others have religion place an embargo on protein sources like Pig, Cow, etc?.

Acting civilized is allowing people be themselves.

Pig eaters, Croc. eaters, Homosexuals, Southpaws, etc.
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by yaki84: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Which city / village was it found?

The worst way of dying is immolation (burning) or being eaten alive by an animal.

I fear Crocodiles more than any other animal(s) shocked shocked shocked
r u saying tigers abi lion dey take time cook person with beta sauce before munching?
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by sukkot: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Tell me what is so uncivilized about eating croc.?

Do you know that people eat Cats, Dogs, Snakes etc?.

While others have religion place an embargo on protein sources like Pig, Cow, etc?.

Acting civilized is allowing people be themselves.

Pig eaters, Croc. eaters, Homosexuals, Southpaws, etc.
do you know how many diseases that croc is carrying and how many impurities in its blood and defective enzymes and toxins ? do you ? thats what called uncivilized. just eating any diseased toxic nonsense you pick on the streets. this is 2017 bruv please lets get civilized. we are the joke of the world
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by Soulsymbol99: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
That croc is not smiling grin
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by Afritop(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
angry silly post. I was expecting a smiling crocodile
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by Jerrypolo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
do you know how many diseases that croc is carrying and how many impurities in its blood and defective enzymes and toxins ? do you ? thats what called uncivilized. just eating any diseased toxic nonsense you pick on the streets. this is 2017 bruv please lets get civilized. we are the joke of the world

This one just weak me.

One thing I have learnt over time and through social interactions is that...

"Never call a man ignorant until you understand his ignorance".

In other words, what is uncivilized to you may not be so to another. Until and unless you understand this, you are as uncivilized as that man.

Does an average croc carry more toxins than a stick of cigarette?.

You see why I said initially that you are trying to be Whiter than the white man?.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by olusma23(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is unacceptable.... well we are in Nigeria where wild animal that are meant to be preserve has no better law to save them from woman wickedness.
Try this in any other country....
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by sukkot: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jerrypolo:

This one just weak me.

One thing I have learnt over time and through social interactions is that...

"Never call a man ignorant until you understand his ignorance".

In other words, what is uncivilized to you may not be so to another. Until and unless you understand this, you are as uncivilized as that man.

Does an average croc carry more toxins than a stick of cigarette?.

You see why I said initially that you are trying to be Whiter than the white man?.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
just like all truth is universal, being civilized is a universal term. it applies across all board. and that your ciggarette analogy is warped at best. and like i said initially ? get over your inferiority complex - being civilized is not the property of the white man. there are many uncivilised whites just as there are uncivilised blacks but i guess you wouldnt know this because you have not travelled before. however the uncivilized whites are frowned upon but here it seems you fools celebrate uncivilized blacks. there are whites in america who run into animals with their car and scrape the bloody dead body from the street and go and bbq it. they call it roadkill. but these are uncivilized rednecks who are frowned upon by civilized whites. so being civilized is a personal thing and not a racial thing. get over your inferiority complex to whites
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by Jerrypolo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
just like all truth is universal, being civilized is a universal term. it applies across all board. and that your ciggarette analogy is warped at best. and like i said initially ? get over your inferiority complex - being civilized is not the property of the white man. there are many uncivilised whites just as there are uncivilised blacks but i guess you wouldnt know this because you have not travelled before. however the uncivilized whites are frowned upon but here it seems you fools celebrate uncivilized blacks. there are whites in america who run into animals with their car and scrape the bloody dead body from the street and go and bbq it. they call it roadkill. but these are uncivilized rednecks who are frowned upon by civilized whites. so being civilized is a personal thing and not a racial thing. get over your inferiority complex to whites

You have failed to address the issues raised.

Civility to you is acting in a particular way. Like eating EBA with cutleries.

To a white man, that may be so but to a black man?. Hell not!!!.

Writing in Bolded, Italic or capital fonts won't do your argument any justice.

Your premise for stating civility and calling others uncivilised is baseless.
If this were about generally acceptable standards like washing of hands after a visit to the Gents, covering of mouth while sneezing or yawning, I would have definitely agreed with you.

I will continuously state it no matter how much you want to deny it or how much of an inferior racial scum you want me to feel like that you got this one wrong and you also tryna be Whiter than white folks.
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by sukkot: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jerrypolo:

You have failed to address the issues raised.

Civility to you is acting in a particular way. Like eating EBA with cutleries.

To a white man, that may be so but to a black man?. Hell not!!!.

Writing in Bolded, Italic or capital fonts won't do your argument any justice.

Your premise for stating civility and calling others uncivilised is baseless.
If this were about generally acceptable standards like washing of hands after a visit to the Gents, covering of mouth while sneezing or yawning, I would have definitely agreed with you.

I will continuously state it no matter how much you want to deny it or how much of an inferior racial scum you want me to feel like that you got this one wrong and you also tryna be Whiter than white folks.
eating eba with cutlery is just ridiculous. now you are veering into the 'weird' territory with your argument. and i repeat ? picking animals off the street and tossing it into your pot is highly uncivilized. that animal has spent its entire life eating shi-t and crawling on the dirty streets and you toss it in your pot and eat it ? not only is that uncivilized but it is unhygienic and cave man behavior. lets do better as a people. you people are dragging the race down with your neanderthal behavior. if you are hell-bent on eating crocodile why not start a crocodile farm and feed the crocodile good food and let it grow in a hygienic environment and then if you want to eat it then you can , although i personally still think it is neanderthal behavior eating a crocodile but at least do it the civil way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by GeneralOjukwu: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
yaki84:

r u saying tigers abi lion dey take time cook person with beta sauce before munching?

Nah...but 1. they are not common here....2. The stealth that crocodiles kill - one minute you are looking at water, next you are gone
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by Jerrypolo(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
eating eba with cutlery is just ridiculous. now you are veering into the 'weird' territory with your argument. and i repeat ? picking animals off the street and tossing it into your pot is highly uncivilized. that animal has spent its entire life eating shi-t and crawling on the dirty streets and you toss it in your pot and eat it ? not only is that uncivilized but it is unhygienic and cave man behavior. lets do better as a people. you people are dragging the race down with your neanderthal behavior. if you are hell-bent on eating crocodile why not start a crocodile farm and feed the crocodile good food and let it grow in a hygienic environment and then if you want to eat it then you can , although i personally still think it is neanderthal behavior eating a crocodile but at least do it the civil way

Then I guess you know little about "Hygiene". If you read well, that guy hunted the damn croc. it wasn't picked off any street (Besides crocs. don't stay in streets) and tossed into his pot.

Have you heard about roasting, washing and boiling?. That's how we make it hygienic before eating.

Talking about what it eats, are you aware that fishes and shrimps do feed on shit as well?. On better days they feed on human remains (corpse). Hope you do not eat fish and the rest of us eating it are all uncivilized.

You got an argument on civility but your premise is bleeped!!!.

When the foundation is broken what can you do?

2 Likes

Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by sukkot: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Then I guess you know little about "Hygiene". If you read well, that guy hunted the damn croc. it wasn't picked off any street (Besides crocs. don't stay in streets) and tossed into his pot.

Have you heard about roasting, washing and boiling?. That's how we make it hygienic before eating.

Talking about what it eats, are you aware that fishes and shrimps do feed on shit as well?. On better days they feed on human remains (corpse). Hope you do not eat fish and the rest of us eating it are all uncivilized.

You got an argument on civility but your premise is bleeped!!!.

When the foundation is broken what can you do?
the dirty blood dries up in it. you cant wash away toxic blood. this why many of you africans die early of diseases. you eat nonsense and die nonsense death. no glow in your skin. dull skin. your eyes are blood shot. its from eating toxic foods. africans are the ugliest people on earth. cuz yall eat shittt. and its not a race thing cuz african americans are black and they look good for the most part and black people in britain look very good cuz no chance in britain to eat toxic food
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by Jerrypolo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
the dirty blood dries up in it. you cant wash away toxic blood. this why many of you africans die early of diseases. you eat nonsense and die nonsense death. no glow in your skin. dull skin. your eyes are blood shot. its from eating toxic foods. africans are the ugliest people on earth. cuz yall eat shittt. and its not a race thing cuz african americans are black and they look good for the most part and black people in britain look very good cuz no chance in britain to eat toxic food

Whiter than White?

Black never cracks.

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by RotrEmmanuel: 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bolustical:
Operation Shark Laughter is on its way. Let see how you will hunt sharks then.
lol.
Navy had lunch "Shark Bit" in the past. not up-to a year sha
Re: Crocodile Smiles To The Pot by sukkot: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Whiter than White?

Black never cracks.
black never cracks but no point in not cracking but having dull skin. this is how black skin is supposed to look. look at that glow ? you cant achieve this glow by eating dirty crocodile and monitor lizard. you are what you eat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Safety Measures For Gas Cooker & What Kind Of Gas Cooker Is Worse? / Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) / New Whatsapp Group For Chefs (already In The Industry Or Intending To)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.