Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House (58287 Views)

Pr!vate V!de0 Of Ghanaian Female Soldier And Boyfriend Finds It's Way Online / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by InsideOut247: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
According to the story which was shared on Joro Olumofin's IG page. A lady who allowed her unemployed boyfriend to stay at her house in Lagos came home from a trip to surprise her man only to find out he has been cheating on her.

According to her, the boyfriend forced her to drop from a size 14 to 10 only for her to find panties belonging to a lady that is at least a size 18 in her bathroom. Read the story and see more photos below...

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/10/lady-who-allowed-her-unemployed-bf-to.html

2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by fabulousnize(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
serious gobe . na to pursue the jobless basted .. am the first to comment today ooo grin grin grin grin

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
When I said don't date broke guys they won't listen

ladies don't ever adjust yourself to please a man if he doesn't like you the way you are he should f**k off......you can never please men

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
So, she snapped the bra and pant ,sent it to joro to make what point? She's not even heartbroken.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by fabulousnize(m): 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
hahahahah true talk
biacan:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
fabulousnize:
hahahahah true talk
You see am winning

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by joystickextendr: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lmao sorry ehn

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin

Wow! Size 18? All i know is S /M/ L/ XL...

lemme go and check my bra and panty too ..i cud be size 18 as well grin

Modified: yes im size 22 wink

39 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Go joor, when he asks for sex you come and say you are tired because he is unemployed

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by izaray(f): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

ladies don't ever adjust yourself to please a man if he doesn't like you the you are he should f**k off......you can never pleased men
grin grin, If she was the one in her guy's shoes, it wouldn't have been funny at all,she would have gotten it real hurt from him...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by fabulousnize(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
sure dear
biacan:

You see am winning

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Florblu(f): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
I won't be too bitter if my boyfriend/husband is having an affair with someone with same shape and size with me,
but if the HOELORIBURUKU in you decided to sleep with a fellow that doesn't have my kind of shape and size then we gonna arrange your funeral.

You gonna die for having VARIETIES

55 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by fabulousnize(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
very hot like panelbiter
[color=#990000][/color]
izaray:
grin grin, If she was the one in her guy's shoes, it wouldn't have been funny at all,she would have gotten it real hurt from him...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by QueenSekxy(f): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
he made you loose weight but later went to pick an oversize,,you see why guys are really unstable...
they will tell you onething, and go for another.

first rule in life#

#don't take some broke guys serious..

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by jesusdiedLOL(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
'used foreign condom, only uses gold circle on me'.....Do i detect hints of jealousy?? Hahaha grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by hanassholesolo: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

ladies don't ever adjust yourself to please a man if he doesn't like you the you are he should f**k off......you can never pleased men

Keep letting your decision revolve around other people's life instead of your own convinction.

Oh my bad, what was I even expecting? For a lady to think for herself? Lol I apologize.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by jesusdiedLOL(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Florblu:
I won't be too bitter if my boyfriend/husband is having an affair with someone with same shape and size with me,
but if the HOELORIBURUKU in you decided to sleep with a fellow that doesn't have my kind of shape and size then we gonna arrange your funeral.

You gonna die for having VARIETIES
I'm interested in this.Why your shape and size?
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
izaray:

Give men the attention they need and watch them dump you......be the queen of your territory..... let him know he can't do without you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Keep letting your decision revolve around other people's life instead of your own convinction.

Oh my bad, what was I even expecting? For a lady to think for herself? Lol I apologize.

The guy up there is your brother..... birds of the same feather flock together

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by izaray(f): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
fabulousnize:
very hot like panelbiter
[color=#990000][/color]
Lol, like seriously. do you read a post of a guy that said, he perceived a smelled of a condom scent down his babe puna And got her slapped mercilessly. Only smell oh, without evidence of such, na hospital for get her. Some men are not loyal undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by izaray(f): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Give men the attention they need and watch them dump you......be the queen of your territory..... let him know he can't do without you
I concur!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
izaray:
I concur!!
I hope you're putting all this strategies into practice
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by izaray(f): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

I hope you're putting all this strategies into practice
Hahaha...I don pass dat level tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
izaray:
Hahaha...I don pass dat level tho undecided

Never let them take advantage of you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by hanassholesolo: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

The guy up there is your brother..... birds of the same feather flock together

Thank you for confirming my point. If i asked you to make decisions based on your own conviction, it doesn't in anyway mean i support what the guy did. But for people like you, if it's not X then it's Y, right? Think for yourself, don't let social media tell you what or how to think.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by khristal87(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

ladies don't ever adjust yourself to please a man if he doesn't like you the way you are he should f**k off......you can never please men
Wealth does nt define character, wrong analysis

16 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
khristal87:

Wealth does nt define character, wrong analysis
So that even if the relationship doesn't work out you will have something to fall on his money

9 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by khristal87(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

It doesnt work on all guys, once u wanna form bossy we delete u n move on to d next available chick

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by fabulousnize(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
hahahahah. this serious ooooh... the guy na fire
izaray:
Lol, like seriously. do you read a post of a guy that said, he perceived a smelled of a condom scent down his babe puna And got her slapped mercilessly. Only smell oh, without evidence of kind, na hospital for get her. Some men are not loyal undecided
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by izaray(f): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
fabulousnize:
hahahahah. this serious ooooh... the guy na fire
I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by zinizta: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

So Rich Guys Do Not Cheat?

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.