Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

How Do I Get Justice For This Baby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get Justice For This Baby (2177 Views)

Is This Baby Shower Or Madness / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me / How This Baby Eats Bread While Sucking Breast Is Amazing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Get Justice For This Baby by prestigiouslady: 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
jdluv:
to reach oneof these agent. He said the mother begd him to speed up things that he want all her kids out of the country before the year run out. Ps their father's place is 3 busstop to the father in law place. adultery has been the reason for the breakup in first place. The woman has been with this prof before the divorce@least0that was what the father said

Thank God you said according to what your uncle told you.
To know what really transpired between couples, one has to put them together in a room and listen to them talk and counter each other not heresay, A said you did so and so, you call A and B together and listen and point out facts (that's why a counsellor helps better in marriages cos he won't take sides and will be logical not emotional) I'm not saying your uncle lied but you there will always be three versions to it.
Your uncles, the mother and the truth.
He who hears just one side of the story and draws conclusion from it is capable of murder...African proverb

All the best
Re: How Do I Get Justice For This Baby by jdluv(f): 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
their elder brother is here withme . During his own wedding he carried his father along and boughtthe attire for both parents then. In allthe photographs these two refusedto snap together. It was groom's mother with couple then groom father with couple. It was a serious matter because the son refusedto let the step dad replace his father.
Re: How Do I Get Justice For This Baby by jdluv(f): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
prestigiouslady:

Alright... anyways there little or nothing you can, its between a man/woman once married and have kids together.
My advice--- don't take sides, be neutral as possible, they are your cousins not your kids so you can't outrank their mother.. believe me lots of water has passed under the bridge and it may go way deeper than you think, dirty scary secrets, bitter memories, quest for revenge amidst others...
Thanks for the advice we havina family meeting tomorrow all this advice givesme idea of whatto contribute cause i have never seen this type of issue before

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ishilove I nor go marry you again. / She Lied To My Uncle / Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.