Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Deloitte Pulled Out Of The Nigeria CFO Awards Some Days Ago - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Deloitte Pulled Out Of The Nigeria CFO Awards Some Days Ago (526 Views)

Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment / 14 Army Infantry Generals Pulled Out Of Active Service / Working At Deloitte: I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deloitte Pulled Out Of The Nigeria CFO Awards Some Days Ago by pipz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services

firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria.

Its Lead Tax Partner, Yomi Olugbenro, was nominated for the tax man of the year.

But according to the organizers of the Awards, the service and contributions of the nominees aren't enough.

The award won't just fall on their trophy shelves or laps. To win it, nominees have to sweat it out at the polls.

The nominee with the highest vote in each category will carry the day.

This obviously doesn't go down well with Deloitte.

They believe Awards shouldn't be an all comer affair.

If we've done well, just go ahead to recognize us.

Votes can be bought. Polls can be rigged. Fairness is not always guaranteed.

Joel Pereyi via Linkedin.com

(1) (Reply)

Workers Needed At G & G Foods. / I Need Someone To Do Gif Logo For Me / Recruitment: Sales Executive At Stallion Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.