Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (89171 Views)

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Towncrier247: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
A 19-year-old Twitter user has advised lady to hop on the movement and trust God's plan while showing off the luxurious apartment her Sugar Daddy rented for her.

When someone asked her if she gave up her 'sugar' she replied, no

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/19-year-old-girl-shares-the-posh-apartment-sugar-daddy-bought-for-her

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sexx sells

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Towncrier247: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Beautiful

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Ebios(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
So what are u telling ladies now?
In ur mind,u have passed a moral lesson to people.
I dont know why some girls shamelessly and happily share their sinful acts with the public .
Just shift!Some see beauty in that pix but it's disgusting.Mtcheeeee

261 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Who no like better thing shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by amzee(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
OLOSHO

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by thorpido(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
She said she didn't give up any sugar. Maybe na juju den.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by StrongandMighty: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sugar daddy at 19 nd d talented olosho is even proud of it...
WeldoneMa

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Ebios(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
What is beautiful? Didnt u read this part"...19....Sugar Daddy"
LifeofAirforce:
Beautiful

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Es eh mech. sad
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
♤Its Normal na

♤... Sex sellsgrin , especially if you do the unimaginable to him

5 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
19 Year Old Girl prostitute Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her. grin

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
19 Year Old Girl prostitute Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her. grin
She's my mate oh. undecided undecided
Why amai still with you? sad sad

21 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
She's my mate oh. undecided undecided
Why amai still with you? sad sad
shocked you are 19 grin

Hmmm I don't know, maybe because you ruff me cheesy grin

Don't worry we will do something nice in the future jare smiley wink

4 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked you are 19 grin

Hmmm I don't know, maybe because you ruff me cheesy grin

Don't worry we will do something nice in the future jare smiley wink
Lol. Yes, I'm 19. grin

Ehnehn...I wee keep praying. embarassed embarassed
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Lol. Yes, I'm 19. grin

Ehnehn...I wee keep praying. embarassed embarassed
you are my aburo then ....I am the same age with richie sha ....shey you know
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
you are my aburo then ....I am the same age with richie sha ....shey you know
Yeeeh. You want to zone me now?

I don't know his age, lol.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Yeeeh. You want to zone me now?

I don't know his age, lol.
friend zone kini

Na my aburo I go marry now sad so we are still game grin emmmm I am 26 lipsrsealed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
friend zone kini

Na my aburo I go marry now sad so we are still game grin emmmm I am 26 lipsrsealed embarassed
Loooool. When's your birthday?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Loooool. When's your birthday?
may cool
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Paulosky1900: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
TOMORROW NOW if WE SEE HER CORPSE ON THE STREET WITH HER PRIVATE PARTS MISSING...PEOPLE WIL START CURSING D MEN DAT USE HER 4 RITUALS BELIEVE ME THEY WIL REPENT &GO TO HEAVEN BUT U WIL ROT IN HELL DESPITE U BEING MURDERED/....O LORD PLS PROTECT MY FUTURE WIFE.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
may cool
Oh, it's gone. I am february so I guess I'll be an adult soon. grin

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by izaray(f): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
She is really using wat she got, to get wat she want undecided 19 yrs gal dong sugar daddy runs already angry

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh, it's gone. I am february so I guess I'll be an adult soon. grin
grin well since I don't have aburo...you might well qualify as my adopted aburo...since we are from the same place grin grin..

And emmm..I can't wait for you to become an adult wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
He paid 19 months rent and you said he bought it.

Chie poster dear God.

6 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
grin well since I don't have aburo...you might well qualify as my adopted aburo...since we are from the same place grin grin..

And emmm..I can't wait for you to become an adult wink
Hahaha...Oyacheesy. Egbon mii atata. grin grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahaha...Oyacheesy. Egbon mii atata. grin grin
Aburo mii to wapa... grin
Ori e wa ni be wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
Aburo mii to wapa... grin
Ori e wa ni be wink
Hahaha... I have been zoned. grin

Btw, do you know who SunshineVee is?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahaha... I have been zoned. grin

Btw, do you know who SunshineVee is?
nah I don't know him...but I checked his profile once...I think he is in the united states or something
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineG:
nah I don't know him...but I checked his profile once...I think he is in the united states or something
Ohh, Okay.
I thought it was someone you knew. Awon sunshine gang. grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Ohh, Okay.
I thought it was someone you knew. Awon sunshine gang. grin
lol grin
It is a nice name to have as moniker now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.