Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made (24411 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. / Four Reasons Why Being Friends With An Ex Can Be The Worst Decision / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Lindarella(f): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
I met jude here September, Am not the type dat believes in online dating, I only come here to read news and comments with my main, I got a p. m from this moniker(iamj) I decided to reply from there we started chatting, he was always checking up on me, said that he is different from the way he behaves here, invited me to ph, sent money for my flight ticket

I wanted to take the money and not go but he seemed sweet and said that he is different from the way he behaves here, I was scared, I have never been to ph before but have a friend in Ph I told her about it and she asked me to give her his no for her to ask him some questions to be sure of the person I was coming to see so after all was said and done, I decided to go days before his birthday
September 7, I got to ph, he came to pick me from the airport he seem sweet, we got to his flat, went out and he told me that he was single we bonded so well and he was really nice I was glad and happy I did the right thing going over to ph

It's so funny cos on the early hours of his birthday one kashy nairaland called, she was wishing him happy birthday, singing for him and sending him pictures, he said it was a friend, I was next to him, @kashy and him fought over the phone because he refused to do video call with her, he was next to me, when she sang a birthday song to him, I was listening, he told me she's one girl disturbing him and it's just an online thingy, that he is just catching fun, the next morning his ex called and he left the room to talk to her I was angry cos it seems I was also deceived , I think that they are back together, jude doesn’t love you, he only cares about himself, @kashy I want to tell you dat( iamj) is a two faced bastard,he is a good for nothing womanizer parading himself as a gentle and caring guy at first meanwhile he just uses people, he is self centered,selfish he is just using you @kashy cos you seem like a nice girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by generalbush(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmm

Let me correct some of your statements!!

1) Jude lives in a Flat ===>> He doesn't live in a flat. He squats in a single room with his friends in uniport.

2) Jude sent you flight ticket ===> Jude has never been to the airport, so where did he get the money to send to you? Unless from the 18 million naira in his torchlight phone.

3) Jude seems sweet ===> He is a well know WEED master, so I can't relate.

So from the above statements, I can only say that "You are Jude hiding behind a Female Nick"

See you bro!

Interested in Making Money and Building an Online Business? Click here to join my Online Business Building Classes

#Peace

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
♤Just when I thought the Friday was gonna be boringgrin

♤ just...grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Chaiiiii grin grin
He opened alternate to rub himself on the back, o ga oh.
Jude that struggles for his daily meal is the one that paid for ticket, hehehe. grin

On second thoughts, you aren't jude. undecided
You are someone who I think we all know. grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
♤Finally!
smiley

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Adaumunocha(f): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Flight ticket? Jude?
NL and drama

21 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Queensekxy...cuman see somethingcheesy

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by maxysmith(f): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
i just hate online dating undecided

Jude u no try at all
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Divay22(f): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mumu
If only you knew Romancelanders ain't that gullible as you think...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Flight ticket? Jude?
NL and drama
grin grin grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Flight ticket? Jude?
NL and drama

♤Flight ticket... Wherever she is in Ng , Can't be more than 70k na...

♤Its nothing to Jude
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by izaray(f): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jude is finished today ooh. grin grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by IAMSASHY(f): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
undecided ladies listen, u hv so many guys, both black and white physically around u, y wud u take such a risky risk to travel jst 2 see a stranger? Some ladies embarked on such journey and neva made it bak alive. If u hvnt trust d physical guys around u, hw den do tink u cn trust a stranger? . Sumone may say Dat some ladies met dia husbands online, fine, but dey did bt do u no hw many guys she has met online, visited and dey al ended up disappointing her b4 she actually met her man? Wat if u take such route bt wsnt as lucky as she is and neva made it bak alive? If u ar nt wise, u wl always b used.

10 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Its nothing to Jude
Indeed. grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Adaumunocha(f): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Its nothing to Jude
I don't think any popular romancelander can do such.
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by SauceXJuice: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
hmmm
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I don't think any popular romancelander can do such.

♤Well he's broken the jinx

♤ "as we can see" grin Where's the O.p sef

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by IamSINZ(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Coming thru like......

14 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Indeed. grin

grin Oh ye of little faith
cheesy
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin Oh ye of little faith

cheesy
Wooz..seeing is believing. grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Ceede: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lindarella:
I met jude here September, Am not the type dat believes in online dating, I only come here to read news and comments with my main, I got a p. m from this moniker(iamj) I decided to reply from there we started chatting, he was always checking up on me, said that he is different from the way he behaves here, invited me to ph, sent money for my flight ticket

I wanted to take the money and not go but he seemed sweet and said that he is different from the way he behaves here, I was scared, I have never been to ph before but have a friend in Ph I told her about it and she asked me to give her his no for her to ask him some questions to be sure of the person I was coming to see so after all was said and done, I decided to go days before his birthday
September 7, I got to ph, he came to pick me from the airport he seem sweet, we got to his flat, went out and he told me that he was single we bonded so well and he was really nice I was glad and happy I did the right thing going over to ph

It's so funny cos on the early hours of his birthday one kashy nairaland called, she was wishing him happy birthday, singing for him and sending him pictures, he said it was a friend, I was next to him, @kashy and him fought over the phone because he refused to do video call with her, he was next to me, when she sang a birthday song to him, I was listening, he told me she's one girl disturbing him and it's just an online thingy, that he is just catching fun, the next morning his ex called and he left the room to talk to her I was angry cos it seems I was also deceived , I think that they are back together, jude doesn’t love you, he only cares about himself, @kashy I want to tell you dat( iamj) is a two faced bastard,he is a good for nothing womanizer parading himself as a gentle and caring guy at first meanwhile he just uses people, he is self centered,selfish he is just using you @kashy cos you seem like a nice girl
...Oop are you done? Lemme c how classic you are. cool
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Wooz..seeing is believing. grin

♤ But his side-chick just

♤ uploaded a screenshot for all to see grin , or you want a picture of the flight ticket nii
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:
Coming thru like......
Synzu, she is insinuating that your queen is being jilted. That's serious.
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by IamSINZ(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Synzu, she is insinuating that your queen is being jilted. That's serious.

"She"?
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ But his side-chick just

♤ uploaded a screenshot for all to see grin , or you want a picture of the flight ticket nii
Do you believe that's seriously Jude? grin grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

"She"?
Yes, the original poster is a female nah. undecided
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
generalbush:
Hmmm

Let me correct some of your statements!!

1) Jude lives in a Flat ===>> He doesn't live in a flat. He squats in a single room with his friends in uniport.

2) Jude sent you flight ticket ===> Jude has never been to the airport, so where did he get the money to send to you? Unless from the 18 million naira in his torchlight phone.

3) Jude seems sweet ===> He is a well know WEED master, so I can't relate.

So from the above statements, I can only say that "You are Jude hiding behind a Female Nick"

See you bro!

I swear this is funny especially the airport part

14 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin grin let me park here

Flight ticket from where actually?
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Do you believe that's seriously Jude? grin grin

♤ Subhanallah!

♤ I'm confused

1 Share

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Subhanallah!

♤ I'm confused
Ediat. grin grin grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by IamSINZ(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Yes, the original poster is a female nah. undecided

EL O EL grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by RoyalBlak007: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Ediat. grin grin grin

♤ Astagafirullah! sad

♤Tell me what's going on grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

7 Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / I've Found Love On Nairaland! / How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.