Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Five Unrealistic Scene In Game Of Thrones - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Five Unrealistic Scene In Game Of Thrones (575 Views)

Game Of Pleasure(18+) / Game Of Thrones Book Series In Order / A Game Of Love And Obsession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Unrealistic Scene In Game Of Thrones by gimmehear(f): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
http://gimmehear.com/five-unrealistic-scene-game-thrones/

I’ve had the chance to watch various epic, comedic and of course tragedic seasonal movies but i’m no longer certain many among them has being able to cover virtually every discipline, concern and examine which relates to existence as a lot as game of thrones has carried out. A variety of pals, people and loved ones has mentioned so many constructive matters in regards to the film, apart from the truth that the person who wrote script for game of thrones has a pleasant mind; I will be able to additionally say he’s a individual who understands that lifestyles moves within the zig zag method, you cannot particularly predict what can happen subsequently. My job includes commending or criticizing, 
Click on the link below to continue reading
http://gimmehear.com/five-unrealistic-scene-game-thrones/
Re: Five Unrealistic Scene In Game Of Thrones by fatimababy95(f): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Can somebody tell the vaseline crew to stay off this thread?

(1) (Reply)

In My University.....We Pay 1million As School Fees.am not lying o / A Good Romance Writer Needed Asap / Engaging Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.