Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem (1682 Views)

Any One Who Can Program Prepaid Meter / Who Can Program A Game On My Website / I Need To Get Real Views On Youtube Who Can Program A Software Ware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem by realmundi: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
HI please i have a school project in visual basic i am to write a program to send ussd code read and respond to message am willing to pay for anyone who can help me out mail me at mundi4great at gmail com thanks or drop ur contact and i will contact you thanks in advance
Re: If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem by Politicalapathy: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem by realmundi: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem by raymod170(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem by realmundi: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2017
raymod170:

I have been trying to reach u but ur line is not going tru
Re: If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem by ncpat(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
my guy i`m not a programmer but I have done something like that before, get an MTN modem like hauwei product and flash it with hauwei universal software then use visual studio to open and edit all source code to what ever USSD you wish to implement and use Photoshop or coreldraw to redesign the UI and re-flash your modem using the new edited software.

Note: the essence of VS is to have the source code for submission.
Re: If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem by pumpindkay(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Also available on WhatsApp 08163720180
Re: If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem by realmundi: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
ncpat:
my guy i`m not a programmer but I have done something like that before, get an MTN modem like hauwei product and flash it with hauwei universal software then use visual studio to open and edit all source code to what ever USSD you wish to implement and use Photoshop or coreldraw to redesign the UI and re-flash your modem using the new edited software.

Note: the essence of VS is to have the source code for submission.

sorry but i dont know how to do that can u pls explain
Re: If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem by karrim4real(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Basic Understanding Of Scanner, Semantic In Compiler Construction / NEW: Browse And Download Unlimited Using HTTP INJECTOR / Android, React JS And Angular JS Developers Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.