Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

“I Smell My Vagina Everyday” – Rapper Eva Alordiah Said (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Smell My Vagina Everyday” – Rapper Eva Alordiah Said (see Photos) (1238 Views)

'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Smell My Vagina Everyday” – Rapper Eva Alordiah Said (see Photos) by Exploity1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nigerian female Rapper, Eva Alordiah has urged ladies to have the habit of smelling their cookie, just so they can know if they’re healthy down there or not.

The rapper, via a post she made on Social media, revealed to her fans that she smells hers once everyday… and it has failed nonetheless to smell of something.

“Everyday, Without fail, I smell my vag-ina. today she smelled of nothing”, wrote the rapper, who recently broke her engagement to her boyfriend, Caesar.

So, there you have it ladies! Have the habit of smelling your cookie at least once everyday, so you won’t be embarrassed one day!

See Wrote;

source: http://9flux.com/i-smell-my-vagina-everyday/

Re: “I Smell My Vagina Everyday” – Rapper Eva Alordiah Said (see Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good advise. Guys if ur girl vagina smells bad and u dont know how to tell her, Just finger there and playfully slide it across her nose continuosly until she gets d message and watch how the smell will improve thereafter... Meanwhile

Re: “I Smell My Vagina Everyday” – Rapper Eva Alordiah Said (see Photos) by Florblu(f): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Is this suppose to be a news?

What if there are guys who gets turn on with a smelling vagina?

Guys I lie?
Re: “I Smell My Vagina Everyday” – Rapper Eva Alordiah Said (see Photos) by Wizzyflexx: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
dirty!!!

(1) (Reply)

Present Miss Ekid Queen Becky Edoho Emerges As Akwa Ibom Anniversary Queen 2018 / Eyewitness Says Ebony’s Death Was Caused By A Heap Of Sand (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Stunning New Figure Following Cosmetic Surgery (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.