Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (80167 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
chemystery:

Simply because you have nothing to prove, period!
They must have dashed you small money in the church that is why you came out to defend your pastopreneur

Well! You are right! #gracias!
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
you are seeing all this for the first time cos I posted it here... No one is making noise about anything. Why don't you sell your fone and use it to feed a fraction of the poor billion?

I am doing my best but with my own money, not money I used the Bible to collect from gullible folks.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pablo Escobar was Considered the Jesus of Medalin because of his charitable works. We all know what he did for a living grin

I'm not saying anything o, nobody should quote me o,I'm not feeling fine.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by holysainbj(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
If you strive this hard to try to justify his owning a PJ, then it's obvious you think there's something wrong about it too. His life though... who gives a hoot about it kwanu.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by elbaraj001(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Having gone through the thread where E warriors blasted pastor David Ibiyeomie's church members for buying him a private jet, I decided to shut them up with this thread.
In this generation, it's easy for anyone to just say what they want without knowing the truth first.
I was a church critic, even worst than daddy freeze, until God took me to this church one day and my life turned....
I am not here to prove anything to anyone but to let them understand the wonderful work this man does that bloggers will never carry neither nairaland mods pay attention to it since its not a post criticizing a certain man of God...

U can't avoid moving this to the front page.
No be your fault atall....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Daeylar(f): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
As if he's doing it with his own money,
Abi them no dey give tithe and offering for that church again? + all the gifts (including monetary gifts) he must be recieving,

Abeg talk another thing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by MrMcJay(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Churches are registered as charities under the laws of Nigeria. These gifts weren't given by David Ibieyomie but by his registered charity.

Tithes and offerings given to him are regarded as gifts under the law and are not taxed.

If a charity does charitable works, it's no different from a company trading or a school teaching its pupils. That's what they were formed to carry out. If not for poverty, they're buying Noodles for flood victims and people are hailing them.

Collect money in the name of Jesus Christ but spend it like Pontius Pilate.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by etoroh: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:
That doesn't warrant having private jet. It's uncalled for.he should just stick to his calling

No 1) who warrants a private jet?

No 2) have you read in the bible where Jesus told his disciples to go get him a donkey tied for use, which no man has ever used? What will you say about that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by buffalowings: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Some people head he
Na football we suppose use am for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by adetayo234: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Having gone through the thread where E warriors blasted pastor David Ibiyeomie's church members for buying him a private jet, I decided to shut them up with this thread.
In this generation, it's easy for anyone to just say what they want without knowing the truth first.
I was a church critic, even worst than daddy freeze, until God took me to this church one day and my life turned....
I am not here to prove anything to anyone but to let them understand the wonderful work this man does that bloggers will never carry neither nairaland mods pay attention to it since its not a post criticizing a certain man of God...

Your pastor is just a vessel. It is not his work; it is the work of God. He just happens to be an instrument used by God, and anybody can be used.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Lexusgs430: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:

You have actually tried.... I love your presentation....... Let's see how RCCG, Winners etc etc members, would counter this......
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Elnino4ladies: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
He is still a scammer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Lexusgs430: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
adetayo234:

Your pastor is just a vessel. It is not is work; it is the work of God. He just happens to be an instrument used by Gift, and anybody can be used.

But you agree we have many vessels that have sunk and is continually sinking.......

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
The pastor did all that "through his foundation" and you said "he did" Are you daft to know that foundation's monies come from donations probably by his members. How much donation did his foundation collect and how much was channelled to all these?

Most conmen float foundations to take their yahoo biz international and also make a wider reach.

Mr man, no provoke me this afternoon. angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by cold(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
For those pointing fingers that congregations can't attention the school... He has thousands of students home and abroad on scholarships
Uncle are you a beneficiary of his scholarship scheme? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Osaronicole: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
didn't you notice the jet was a photo shopped one.

Go check it again.

quote author=akinreals post=61608728]His members bought him a private jet or he used all their tithes, offerings, special donations etc to buy private for himself? Uncle Op, you can lie o, are you related to Laid Mohammed? [/quote]
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Learnstuffs: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Church is worse than ponzi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by uyplus(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
How much does all of that cost pls? Just 15bags of cheap rice and 30ctns of hungry man szed indomie. Everything there can cost 1m. Churches must be taxed 50%. That's why I call all so called full time pastors in Nigeria 419! Pastor where dey used armed body guards, but members no even get common Mai guard for house! Some members de enter along to come church with their meagre tithe to give their so called daddy! Tufiakwa. god of men.. All pastors must have a job that justified their lifestyle! Pastoring is a call to mission and not a call to prosperity!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Some of you don't remember that pastors write and sell books. Y'all think it's just tithe and offerings.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by phemmy88(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Same man that can't forgive that Kemi Olunloyo.......sent the woman to prison .... undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by NaijaEfcc: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Is it with his money? What is
His occupation please?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:

Excuse me !! The post did not criticise the man of God dear...it was a post revealing a Facebook user that criticised the man of God so please reset your post biko!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Ejiphill09(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
My God is not a poor God and those serving him should not be poor. if there is anything more than private jet Genuine men of God deserve it. It's not a crime to see criminals, drug barons and politicians that steal our money own private but it's for men of God. SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by ibietela2(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:

What has bloggers done to you people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Pablo Escobar was Considered the Jesus of Medalin because of his charitable works. We all know what he did for a living grin

I'm not saying anything o, nobody should quote me o,I'm not feeling fine.

Lol!
I'm not feeling fine too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by rottennaija(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

So, your pastor's offering can buy them?

Calm down and listen to me. Stop glorifying a man like you. Other people contributed to those bags and you want to give all the credits to your pastor. If he is so generous, why didn't he ask that the jet be sold and the money given to the poor.

Would Jesus or any of the Apostles or Early Church leaders have accepted such an expensive gift when billions are suffering all over the world? You want us to see the good works of your pastor as if only his money went into it. I am even sure that he didn't even contribute one kobo to the purchase of those bags.

Bros, when you see good work appreciate it. Even your Governing body upon the billions they see year does nothing, rather they push the Witnesses to preach and make more contributions and if they see anything of value, they sell it.

I saw this picture and I became impressed.

Many will still use the money for themselves but he has shared it. God himself will remember him for this good works

Go and read this again

James 1:27 Pure, unstained religion, according to God our Father, is to take care of orphans and widows when they suffer and to remain uncorrupted by this world.

Secondly, even Jesus didn't solve the problem of all people. Millions were still suffering when he died and he didn't lift them from their suffering. My point is, he couldn't solve all problems. But let me ask you, what has your leaders done to those suffering within their mist? Among them, there are widows, orphans, poor people. But what has the organization done to help them? Yet they are sitting on billions. Buying real estate and selling them to make profit. But Any month these one fail to report, they will be called to put in their time.

Then too! You seem to forget that Jesus accepted and expensive gift, causing the pharisees to be angry and said the same thing you said, selling the perfume and giving the money to the poor. And even at his burial, he was wrapped with the best of cloth, cloths of kings and was laid in the best of tombs.

When you see a good work, appreciate it. When I saw the jet the morning I was a disappointed, but this evening I see reasons to understand why the members did what they did.

If all the pastor in this world, or if all the leaders of religious organizations have done at least half of these, with the billions they control, how do you think this world would be like? Think about that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by pweetiedee(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Adaora93:
I will keep on celebrating my Papa, A living Legend. If anybody don't like the jet let them go and hug transformer �... I'm inviting all those critics for the birthday celebration tomorrow by 3pm in all our satellites church around. God bless you

Hanty,
Celebrate your father first.

10 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by jamace(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
OP, why are you giving the glory to a man using Other Peoples Money (OPM) instead of glorifying the donors?

For your information, bulk of the money is from those who have shortchanged people and public, donating to bribe God to cancel their sins.

Tell those looters of public funds donating to the church that God can not be bribed!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Pat081: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Op T.B. do more den dis ur pastor n he did nt ask 4 Jet Church is now buz is how ur mouth sweet pass now
EMEKA1MILLION:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by globalmind68(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
It is well.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by stilldoingokay(f): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
boringnigerian:
Not criticizing...... yet...... but, asides being a pastor, what else does he do for a living?

he is a Papa of so many, he has planting children who can fund him on anything.

bhahahaha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by pafisayo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
DozieInc:

Following.
Emeka1million am with you on this.

1.) David Ibiyeomie has given over 200million in scholarships.

2.) Trained more than 3,000 people in various skill acquisitions through the DIF ( David Ibiyeomie Foundation )

3.)The WF ( Widows Forum) carters for the needs of widows through cash gifts, distribution of foodstuffs, sponsoring their children in various fields of training etc
4.)Donation of medical equipment worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to the UPTH.

This is Good.
It's actually Fantastic
God bless him more and also bless his critics
But please does it sound a bit weird? The Term He he he? Eg: he has given over 200 million in scholarship?? I think it won't sound a bit weird or confusing if we were talking about Mark Zuckerberg. The He he he will sound just fine considering its is personal money.
Am sure you can figure out the Rest.
Pastors will say I I I how about the Church has given 200 million in scholarship??

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.