Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (80143 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
oyeludef:
my pastor must av been doing a nice job for making u think am a pastor.. Am not even a worker and u dat u know everything on theology av been turning the Bible upside-down since we started talking.. If u got it wrong in several other areas we went tru den u r more likely to also be wrong in dis area of tithing u are arguing about.. But ur ego won't make u even realize it.. Lol. Leave us tithers alone, we ain't complaining, the kingdom is moving and lives are getting touched.

Shame on you. You are not even a worker and you are a Christian. What will you tell Christ when He comes around and demands to know how you carried on as a priest? You will tell him you were a bench warmer.

Your pastor did a terrible job. Considering your views, it is evident that your pastor is one of the con men that have infiltrated the Church.

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Tellemall: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
DozieInc:

He deserves one, for the purpose of a global outreach.

How many times does he preach from outside Nigeria? It's not like every pastor relinquishes their stage for him everyday such that he travels every 3 hours to a new destination. How many places could he possibly preach? All over the world?

No pastor really makes use of a private jet the way you people claim they do.

3 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

Shame on you. You are not even a worker and you are a Christian. What will you tell Christ when He comes around and demands to know how you carried on as a priest? You will tell him you were a bench warmer.

Your pastor did a terrible job. Considering your views, it is evident that your pastor is one of the con men that have infiltrated the Church.
a bench warmer dat knows wat u dat isn't a bench warmer doesn't.. U didn't even know moses nd aaron were levites... U called my pastor a con man forgetting ur pastor who is only good at brainwashing nd making u hate other pastors... Like someone said, u r all judases who only remember the poor wen u hear of money being spent on a man of God but still end up selling dem for less than dat.. Repent

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Goldenboy007(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
If everything that is taught in the church today about prosperity is the right doctrine then Jesus should have been as rich as Caesar.
Like someone said ...it isn't your pastor doing all these , it's people's money. Should people be praised for doing what they ought to do ? It's just like thanking your governor for roads built with your taxes. Our mentality in Nigeria has been dented by poverty. With the level of poverty in Nigeria, no pastor deserves to own a private jet. They are not men of God , they are god of men !

2 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
oyeludef:
a bench warmer dat knows wat u dat isn't a bench warmer doesn't.. U didn't even know moses nd aaron were levites ... U called my pastor a con man forgetting ur pastor who is only good at brainwashing nd making u hate other pastors... Like someone said, u r all judases who only remember the poor wen u hear of money being spent on a man of God but still end up selling dem for less than dat.. Repent

Yes, you will keep on harping on the bolded like the sly ignorant fellow that you are. Even after the explanations, your ears are still nailed up and that foolish overused tactic is your only weapon to appear smart. Like I said earlier, you are the most uneducated Christian I have ever met. Not one single Biblical verse to help your cause.

Second, I have no pastor.

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Tellemall: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
bolamp:

I will not attempt to outrightly criticitize some flaws in your write up. However I will pose a question to you.
Do you honestly believe that the call to win souls for God was given to just one man that he will require a private Jet to meet the enormous task?

We wonder.

How can they believe that anybody uses a private jet to meet the needs of all the Christians worldwide? Only one person?

A private jet is simply a status symbol, because how many times have you seen these people preaching all over the world in the manner their followers profess them to? You always see a programme of a few days, just like a person vacations for a week. Why then do they need a private jet? How many of such engagements can they possibly get on a daily basis?

Before, as small time preachers, don't these individuals used to get on commercial flights and still preach?

Anybody supporting a person who has a main church they preach at, claiming to travel the world more than businessmen or delegates, when in reality they preach mostly from their own pulpit is simply a worshipper of man.

There's nothing wrong with a private jet, but not these lousy stories from their followers.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

Yes, you will keep on harping on the bolded like the sly ignorant fellow that you are. Even after the explanations, your ears are still nailed up and that foolish overused tactic is your only weapon to appear smart. Like I said earlier, you are the most uneducated Christian I have ever met. Not one single Biblical verse to help your cause.

Second, I have no pastor.
no wonder.. U r a sheep without a shepherd.. Thanks for wasting my time
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by rejoice4eva(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
akinreals:
His members bought him a private jet or he used all their tithes, offerings, special donations etc to buy private for himself? Uncle Op, you can lie o, are you related to Laid Mohammed?
Are they complaining? Why crying more than the one being beaten? No amount of lies and attacks can stop the church.

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by jokinexcel(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
May God bless this man greatly, he has really impacted my life in a great way. He deserves more than a private jet. More grace sir. I love you

2 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by clemmonce(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
bolamp:

I was almost impressed with the point you are making until I discovered you decide to glorify a Pastor just because he prayed you should get a contract and it came to pass thereby leaving God out.... the source behind the man(that is if God is truely the one backing the pastor).... come to think of it was a mere brother in the church that carried out that prayer would you go and honor him with a range rover.
I want you to think... are you worshipping God or a Pastor??.
you have a point brother.... we are too worship God not men... quiet true. but what I was driving at is that God uses this men of God to touch lives and be a blessing and a lot of people appreciate them. You asked a question if a normal brother prayed for me and I won the contract will buy him a range rover... here is the truth it might not be prayer it might be words of encouragement. even you if you helped me encourage me and cared for me in times of need I will definitely appreciate you and definitely appreciate who brought you my way. every good thing comes from God
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by clemmonce(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
forray:

Pls answer this, what did Jesus say to the rich man who asked him how he can gain a place in his kingdom?
I was listening to a sermon and the sermon went this scriptures direction. God told him to give all he had to the poor but he did not say he should be poor and live in poverty. He was trying to see what extra mile he can go for him.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
oyeludef:
no wonder.. U r a sheep without a shepherd.. Thanks for wasting my time

And you that has a shepherd. For how long more would you be spoonfed? Is your calling to be learners of the gospel till Christ comes? When are you going to be solid in the world and become a teacher or apostle? For how long more are you going to remain a baby Christian who must be spoonfed by a pastor?

I had to feed you with milk, not with solid food, because you weren't ready for anything stronger. And you still aren't ready, (1 Corinthians 3:2)

Sir, for how long would you need an earthly shepherd? For how long?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by CHARLOE(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Lawrence Anini distributed money to market women.
Bishop (Ozubulu massacre) constructed roads, gave scholarship, built churches, etc.
El Chapo Guzman was a philanthropist to the core. So was Pablo Escobar.

Notorious criminals are the most philanthropic folks in the world.

//
GBAM! U haf talk it finish!
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

And you that has a shepherd. For how long more would you be spoonfed? Is your calling to be learners of the gospel till Christ comes? When are you going to be solid in the world and become a teacher or apostle? For how long more are you going to remain a baby Christian who must be spoonfed by a pastor?

I had to feed you with milk, not with solid food, because you weren't ready for anything stronger. And you still aren't ready, (1 Corinthians 3:2)

Sir, for how long would you need an earthly shepherd? For how long?
Jesus himself set up 5 ministries in d church and pastor is one of them... For perfecting of the Saint, for ministering works.. Except u want tell me u r already perfect den u don't need to be under the Church of christ
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
oyeludef:
Jesus himself set up 5 ministries in d church and pastor is one of them... For perfecting of the Saint, for ministering works.. Except u want tell me u r already perfect den u don't need to be under the Church of christ

So, pastors too are perfect. Imagine your logic. Smh.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
oyeludef:

Mention the ministries and tell me if bench warming is part of it.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

So, pastors too are perfect. Imagine your logic. Smh.
i just told u there are 5 ministerial gifts.. Apostle, pastor, teacher, prophet and evangelists. All these are present in every church. Jesus put them there to help each other's weaknesses.. If u say u can survive without dem den am sorry u don't belong to the body of Christ...

And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Ephesians 4:11‭-‬13 KJV
Except if u are totally perfect... U still need these ppl in ur life..

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
oyeludef:
i just told u there are 5 ministerial gifts.. Apostle, pastor, teacher, prophet and evangelists. All these are present in every church. Jesus put them there to help each other's weaknesses.. If u say u can survive without dem den am sorry u don't belong to the body of Christ...

And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Ephesians 4:11‭-‬13 KJV
Except if u are totally perfect... U still need these ppl in ur life..

Look at the bold part of the verses you quoted. When are you going to be mature enough in the Word? With the way you people are going, it seems like you have chosen to be a permanent bench warmer while only your pastors teach. Your pastor is all ministries rolled into one while you feel your only duty is to be spoonfed all the days of your life. Goodluck with that, though.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

Look at the bold part of the verses you quoted. When are you going to be mature enough in the Word? With the way you people are going, it seems like you have chosen to be a permanent bench warmer while only your pastors teach. Your pastor is all ministries rolled into one while you feel your only duty is to be spoonfed all the days of your life. Goodluck with that, though.
den u must believe that u are now a perfect man and measure in d full stature of Jesus Christ..i Now tell me d color of shirt i am putting on here and d imei of my phone...
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by forray(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
clemmonce:
I was listening to a sermon and the sermon went this scriptures direction. God told him to give all he had to the poor but he did not say he should be poor and live in poverty. He was trying to see what extra mile he can go for him.

Lol... Why don't u complete the scripture... I guess when Christ also said it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. This particular incident was reported by three of Christ disciples, Mathew, Make and Luke. I guess he was also trying to see what extra mile he wld go? We shld stop twisting the Bible to suit Us pls.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by forray(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
famzynet:
!
I learnt of the skill acquisition being conducted by the church through a client of mine. So I informed a young lady who really needed it. Her story touched my heart. She had just lost her father who was a gateman at a school and the sole sponsor of her education at the university. She just entered her third year when it happened and she would go to farm cut vegetables and sell in the local market just to see if she could make some money to pay her school fees. I sent information to her about the free skill acquisition at salvation ministry. She was so delighted when I told her because she said she had been looking for opportunity to acquire some skills to support her education but could not afford the price they told her from places she made enquiry. I felt so bad when she told me later that day that they turned her away from registering because she could not show the church's tithe card. The skill acquisition was for members who pay their tithes and you must present a letter from any of the pastors to show you attend cell fellowships. Did Jesus Christ discriminate when he did his miracles? Was his miracle only for his followers? NO! The picture of people receiving car gifts,are those not his pastors? He should be informed that his gesture should be for all and not his members alone.

EMEKA1MILLION is this true. Pls clarify.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by abiambo(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
he's a best selling author.. and writes really regularly
boringnigerian:
Not criticizing...... yet...... but, asides being a pastor, what else does he do for a living?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by samzzycash(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
rottennaija:

Then you have no response to my challenge. Untill you do, have a good day.

Secondly, empowering someone is about help them to start on themselves and feed their family. You don't seem to know what it means to give wealth to someone. I understand, you are a jw and you think in that tiny box and act within that tiny box.

The day your organization starts real charity, you come back and respond. That's if you know what charity really is.
Mr man I'm no jw and I don't attend any church but ask me to chose any Christian denomination i will definitely chose them over your hypocritical churches thanks
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by rottennaija(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
samzzycash:
Mr man I'm no jw and I don't attend any church but ask me to chose any Christian denomination i will definitely chose them over your hypocritical churches thanks

You don't attend any church, and you are no jw but you happen to know other churches are hypocritical and jw is not

Did I miss something?

You seem to already accept them while not being one of them.

I only needed to read your comment to know you are one. They reason in one direction and think in that direction. Your comments sold you out. You don't have to agree. Even Peter denied christ
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by samzzycash(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
rottennaija:

You don't attend any church, and you are no jw but you happen to know other churches are hypocritical and jw is not

Did I miss something?

You seem to already accept them while not being one of them.

I only needed to read your comment to know you are one. They reason in one direction and think in that direction. Your comments sold you out. You don't have to agree. Even Peter denied christ
of course I know they are not hypocritical because i study with them okay man..
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by rottennaija(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
samzzycash:
of course I know they are not hypocritical because i study with them okay man..

just studying with them?

You seem to know so much about the apostles and first century church. Anyway, you are just studying with them and know too well they are not hypocritical.

Well, I know them and have been part of them. What I came to realize was that appearances can be deceptive.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by etoroh: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
GavelSlam:

That it's a frigging donkey.

Even then, they came a shekel a dozen.
what was the greatest mode of transportation in that era?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by GavelSlam: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
etoroh:
what was the greatest mode of transportation in that era?

Horseback, camels, donkeys, generally beasts of burden.

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by sshalom(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
There are true pastors and charlatans but GOD is forever faithful to His Word.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by billyG(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
No he deserve d whole world!....what does it profit a man 2 gain d whole world & loose his s...?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by billyG(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Why is all these to glorify 1 man david ibieyiomi why not jesus?why not jesus foundation or salvation ministry foundation,is d church his registered coy?doesnt in belong to jesus & his congregation?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Joyiz: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is really saddening that people do not hesitate to criticise pastors.
PST David Ibiyeomie gives scholarship to people from his personal money which is different from d scholarship given to people by d Church.
He has investments n He helps people personally n so does d church.
Tithes n offerings do not enter his personal account, what does is seed from blessed people to him.
He is a man of impeccable integrity n he doesn't force anyone to pay tithes n offerings (abi if u go to Church without tithe n offerings, usher will send u bk?)
His private jet, is a surprise birthday gift from loving members, not bought by his money or church money..... He had, has n will forever HV enough money to buy a jet by himself but he didn't....
Come to think of it, all d gifts uve ever had in ur life, did u buy them or did d persons who did, do wrong?
Leave men of God alone n focus on ur life.
Everyone will surely die n when we do, God Almighty will judge us all including pastors.... Don't do it for God..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.