Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) (29540 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
deji17:

I maintain, No Lefelendum, No erection in Anambla..

comedian.... grin grin grin grin

it seems babaramota is back.... grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by zigi(f): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
ANAMBRA TURNS APC

Majority of Igbos have taken a decision to join the moving train. We are better off, being in the negotiation table than crying like babies. Political power is not given out of sympathy, but collected with courage.

While Imo leads the way, as a result of Governor Rochas Okorocha's foresight and vision, Anambra is following. Majority of Anambra people will not only vote, but will defend their votes for the APC, come November 18th. The Anambra voter understands that this election offers Ndigbo a grand opportunity to raise their negotiating powers ahead of 2019. This is our chance to break into that 97%, and we will not miss it.

Igbos have decided to key into the APC chance and we are not leaving any stones unturned in doing this. This is the largest crowd since the campaigns for the Anambra governorship started and, while nothing is settled in politics till the final day, I can say that Anambra governorship is fully settled for APC.

Written by Onwuasoanya Fcc Jones

It is easier for snow to fall in kano than for apc to win in Anambra state..... keep dreaming all you apc witches and wizards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by deji17: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
tsdarkside:

comedian.... grin grin grin grin

it seems babaramota is back.... grin

For calling me @babaramota, make two Igbo chicks get belle for you at the same time.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
deji17:

For calling me @babaramota, make two Igbo chicks get belle for you at the same time.

hey!!!!..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by David160(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
This is the most unpredictable election I have ever seen in my life!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by banzuz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why do I get the feels that Elrufai in charge now ant not Tinubu or Bubu.
See photo, all focus on him. Why?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by benado247: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Saw this offer from instaforex recently and I think is a nice way to get started on the forex business on a live account and earn some extra money. The StartUp bonus 500 USD from InstaForex company can be received without verification of your data – you only need to specify your e-mail and start real trading on Forex with real trades and real opportunity to take and withdraw profits. Moreover, in case of your trades are unsuccessful – you do not risk anything but only the StartUp bonus gifted to you. https://www.instaforex.com/forex_promo/no_deposit_bonus?x=BCDTB
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Codims82(m): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
phemmyutd:

I am just imagining the type of insult your brothers are preparing for you for typing these
don't mind the f**l. Let's watch them
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by joameh: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Surely Anambra is for APC this time around ok.No going back.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Codims82(m): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
joameh:
Surely Anambra is for APC this time around ok.No going back.
See who is talking. Apc, tufiakwa chukwu aju

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Codims82:
See who is talking. Apc, tufiakwa chukwu aju
No,pdp and apga tufiakwa.apc will win resoundingly and your obingo of a governor would go back to alcoholism.up apc.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by preciousfeb(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
ANAMBRA TURNS APC

Majority of Igbos have taken a decision to join the moving train. We are better off, being in the negotiation table than crying like babies. Political power is not given out of sympathy, but collected with courage.

While Imo leads the way, as a result of Governor Rochas Okorocha's foresight and vision, Anambra is following. Majority of Anambra people will not only vote, but will defend their votes for the APC, come November 18th. The Anambra voter understands that this election offers Ndigbo a grand opportunity to raise their negotiating powers ahead of 2019. This is our chance to break into that 97%, and we will not miss it.

Igbos have decided to key into the APC chance and we are not leaving any stones unturned in doing this. This is the largest crowd since the campaigns for the Anambra governorship started and, while nothing is settled in politics till the final day, I can say that Anambra governorship is fully settled for APC.

Your type of foolishness came from smoking weed. Be roaming in your imagine. APC has no place in Anambra, not even in Nigeria. We are patiently waiting to write off APC from the destiny of this country come 2019. Let them keep paying people to gather for them. We will see who is fooling who when it matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by bopm: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
ANAMBRA TURNS APC

nna, why are u wasting ur energy on this, u knw d truth abt where Igbos stand in this matter. anyway na ur salary u dey work for cos I'm sure that ur mom won't allow u vote APC that day.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by kabarka(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
banzuz:
Why do I get the feels that Elrufai in charge now ant not Tinubu or Bubu.
See photo, all focus on him. Why?

I think you done dey get small sence.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by kabarka(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
ANAMBRA TURNS APC

Who send you this work?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
some of you are talking about apc,as if the rest of nigeria cares if anambra votes apc....the rest of nigeria dont care who you vote in your area....
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Do not be deceive vote yul edochie governor of anambra state come 18th November
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Freeman50(m): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
jerryunit48:
Not in Anambra, APC cannot win Anambra
Am wid you on this.....Instead of Apc to rule Anambra, PDP or APGA should take over the mantle of leadership.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by brookz: 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Some E-miscreants wil not be happy to see dis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Apoztl3(m): 12:15am On Oct 21, 2017
Kingsley1000:
this election will eventually shock some people......ayaka nsugbe gaba....................

The only person capable of stopping Nwoye is Buhari.
I don't see him stopping Nwoye. Nwoye was that
hammer in the gloved fists of Uba brothers. He was
the man that made things happen. Against all odds
,he came out as pdp gubernitorial candidate for the
last elections. Even when Jonathan worked against
his candidature and placed all coercive forces at Obi's
disposal , Nwoye still came second in the election. He
beat Ngige in number of votes cast ,despite
campaining only for 10 days. Today Andy Uba is
rooting for Nwoye, so is Emeka Offor, Uche Ekwunife
(who was promised the restoration of her senatorial
seat.) Stella Odua will support Nwoye as Obazee
winning will eclipse her in the Ogbaru area. Obiano is
a no no in Ogbaru. Anambra west and Ayamelum local
government areas in addition to Oyi (Nwoye's )local
govt will vote Nwoye. Only Anambra east or precisely
Aguleri will vote Obiano. So technically Obiano has
only one local government in Anambra north. Peter
Obi , Uche Ekwunife and Chris Ngige will frustrate
Obiano in their Base Anambra central. Andy Uba and
co will deliver Orumba north and south plus Aguata to
APC. Nnewi north and south will vote Obiano, because
it is their turn to produce the next Governor . So they
want to hasten his tenure by voting for him. Emeka
Offor will always deliver Ekwusigo to whomever he
supports. Now Nwoye. Ihiala is a contested Area.
Nwoye will clear Anambra north. Obazee will share
Anambra central with Nwoye. Obiano will share
Anambra south with Nwoye. The disappointed and
marginalised PDP faction will join their former Boss
Nwoye. Ex PDP Godfather Arthur Eze is now APC. The
PDP rigging machine is in custody of Dr Tony Nwoye.
The only man that can stop Dr Nwoye is Muhammadu
Buhari. But ,can he? Would he?
Is that all?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:50am On Oct 21, 2017
apc has taken over....see massive crowd

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:51am On Oct 21, 2017
brookz:
Some E-miscreants wil not be happy to see dis.
e shock them

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by ijele(m): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2017
It is not about party but the candidates, no be jersy dey play but the player. As for me I am voting Tony Nwoye.
Dr Tony Nwoye!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2017
APShit! Party of broom, who dey carry broom upandan? na witches nah! BTW, APC is a monumental failure in Nigeria and we don't need it in Anambra state. APGA by nke anyi!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 7:13am On Oct 21, 2017
ijele:
It is not about party but the candidates, no be jersy dey play but the player. As for me I am voting Tony Nwoye.
Dr Tony Nwoye!!!
Even if the best candidate is in APC, he will still lose. ÀPC has been hijacked by Buhari and his cohorts. No sane Anambrarian will align with them embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Kingsley1000:
apc has taken over....see massive crowd

No be by rented crowd. APC is dead on arrival in Anambra state. November 18 is an Ofe Nsala day!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Priceless25: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2017
What did I say? Lives were lost at that rally. Nothing good can come from APC. APGA will never leave Anambra, it's really saddening to see ugly incidents unfold before our eyes. Really unfortunate some lost their lives yesterday, I restate and reaffirm my statement and prayers, APC will never b present in the Anambra state govt. house, it will b an aberration of forwardness and clear laceration on democratic ruling in my state. To the departed, rest easy, to the selfish, insensitive and callous supporters of APC, karma is a bitch that won't forget your address.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by continentalceo(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2017
Kingsley1000:
the only person capable of stopping
Nwoye is Buhari.
I don't see him stopping Nwoye.
Nwoye was that hammer in the gloved fists of Uba
brothers.
He was the man that made things happen.
Against all odds ,he came out as pdp gubernitorial
candidate for the last elections.
Even when Jonathan worked against his candidature
and placed all coercive forces at Obi's disposal ,
Nwoye still came second in the election.
He beat Ngige in number of votes cast ,despite
campaining only for 10 days.
Today Andy Uba is rooting for Nwoye, so is Emeka
Offor, Uche Ekwunife (who was promised the restoration
of her senatorial seat.)
Stella Odua will support Nwoye as Obazee winning will
eclipse her in the Ogbaru area. Obiano is a no no in
Ogbaru.
Anambra west and Ayamelum local government areas in
addition to Oyi (Nwoye's )local govt will vote Nwoye.
Only Anambra east or precisely Aguleri will vote Obiano.
So technically Obiano has only one local government in
Anambra north.
Peter Obi , Uche Ekwunife and Chris Ngige will frustrate
Obiano in their Base Anambra central.
Andy Uba and co will deliver Orumba north and south
plus Aguata to APC.
Nnewi north and south will vote Obiano, because it is
their turn to produce the next Governor .
So they want to hasten his tenure by voting for him.
Emeka Offor will always deliver Ekwusigo to whomever
he supports. Now Nwoye.
Ihiala is a contested Area.
Nwoye will clear Anambra north.
Obazee will share Anambra central with Nwoye.
Obiano will share Anambra south with Nwoye.
The disappointed and marginalised PDP faction will join
their former Boss Nwoye.
Ex PDP Godfather Arthur Eze is now APC.
The PDP rigging machine is in custody of Dr Tony
Nwoye.
The only man that can stop Dr Nwoye is Muhammadu
Buhari.
But ,can he? Would he?

No APC in Anambra!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2017
continentalceo:

No APC in Anambra!
Apc has already taken half of anambra.go and weep in advance over the impending demise of apuga.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Joshuanwafor234: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
jerryunit48:
Not in Anambra, APC cannot win Anambra
Never.. anambra is NOT an APC STATE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Announced Suspension Of CJN Walter Onnoghen / Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others / PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.