Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,942 members, 7,803,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) (35854 Views)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) / See The Face Of The Lady That Died In A Hotel With The Daughter She Left Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by argob44(f): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Chioma Jesus Shares Photo Of Her 'miracle Daughter' She Had After 15-years

Nigerian gospel singer Chioma Jesus waited for years before having her look-alike daughter.

The singer shared a photo of her beautiful daughter and wrote as seen below:

"Whenever I look at this my miracle daughter I know and i believe that there's nothing God can not do after 15 years I had my son..........Are you still believing God for any thing please hold on to His word it will surely come to pass in Jesus name Amen...."

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/10/gospel-singer-chioma-jesus-daughter.html

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Too chubby. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
Too chubby. lipsrsealed
nawa o ,is that all u can say?

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good girl follow your mama foot steps so u won't end up like kashy baby who chase after broke guys

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
sonofanarchy:
Good girl follow your mama foot steps so u won't end up like kashy baby who chase after broke guys
her mother should be blamed if she turns to a runs girl

her mother is bringing her to the media
Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by wisenewgem(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Miracle fall on me

18 Likes

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by snowland(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Praise the Lord..

11 Likes

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by cliffsador: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Just passing
Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by oshe11: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
they look alike

4 Likes

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by snowland(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
Too chubby. lipsrsealed

Is it your chubby or someone cannot be chubby in peace again ni?

35 Likes

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
Too chubby. lipsrsealed
stfu biash

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by extralargehead(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
God can change any bad or worse situation to a good or even better one. May His name be praised.

9 Likes

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by maamisco(f): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Fine girl���

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by Nakairogold(f): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
Too chubby. lipsrsealed

I doubt if you are married not to talk of having your own child. What's wrong with her chubby nature

11 Likes

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by WenysAD(f): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nothing God cannot do. Last Sunday was d dedication of my cousin who came after 15yrs too

Indeed our God is too faithful to fail

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by Alitair(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
Too chubby. lipsrsealed
How is it your business? Pikin chop, wahala. Pikin no chop, wahala.

8 Likes

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
Too chubby. lipsrsealed

Let it be

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
I guess her own name would be Adanne Jesus

1 Like

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
Too chubby. lipsrsealed
nna le nsobu o
Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bless U dear! O yiri Nne ya kiss
Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by PissedOffWeed(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
I hope the same miracle will save her from the impending obesity
Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by labelle123(f): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
PissedOffWeed:
haba
Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by Egein(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Fg
Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by kachi08(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
Our God is a good God.
Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by daddysprincess1: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
Too chubby. lipsrsealed
It's simply money you may never have with this attitude.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by daddysprincess1: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
PissedOffWeed:
No need to talk much. Your name says it all

4 Likes

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by Lotel: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
Too chubby. lipsrsealed
She's chubby because she eats good food, abeg no make me complete am
Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by Monday5(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
It is APC that caused it.
PissedOffWeed:

1 Like

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by Onyesblog(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has alleged that the federal government under President Muhammadu Buhari is characterized by lies and propaganda.
Jonathan spoke in Abuja on Thursday when he received one of the national chairmanship aspirants of the Peoples Democratic Party, Prof. Tunde Adeniran, and members of his campaign team in his office.

Jonathan said the solidarity being enjoyed by the party even though it lost the election at the centre in 2015 showed that “there is something in the PDP.”
While pledging to speak up some day on the achievements of the PDP in its 16 years in power, the former President took a swipe at the Minister of Works, Power and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), who as a state governor reportedly said that a serious government at the centre must be able to fix power within six months.
The former president observed that more than two years of the APC Federal Government, to which Fashola belongs as a minister, the government had not been able to fix power.
He noted that Fashola who made the statement is incidentally in charge of power today.
Jonathan said the Buhari government had not done anything since it came to power on May 29, 2015.
“The PDP administration for 16 years did well and will continue to do well but this administration has done nothing. They deployed propaganda and lies at a professional level.”
“In the power sector, we did well to revive it. A state governor attacked our government, saying that any serious government should be able to fix the power challenge within six months.”
“Today, APC has been in power for how many years now? Fortunately, the then governor is in the APC government as a minister.”

Source: http://www.onyesblog.com.ng/2017/10/president-buharis-government-is-good-at.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) by wildcatter23(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Lolu Looks Like The Dude A Girl Will Give Pity Sex – OAP Gbemi Olateru / Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party / Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.