Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,969 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (50199 Views)

Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island / Shatta Wale Reacts To Ghanaian Artistes Not Being Nominated For BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by cerowo(f): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
He's now getting fat undecided
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Noblefreeman(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mumu boy
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by squadvegas(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Childish hairstyle thou. I thought he will even look classic mtchweew
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by maidaddy: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Who wan copy nonsense b4 undecided
On a more serious note, Orezi looks gay angry
First of all, how do you determine someone is gay from their look?
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by akwaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
just like his kind of music..for hin mind now, he has done something creative. apostle must hear of this
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Egein(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
The only person who'd copy this piece of vulture dung is Bobrisky.
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
maidaddy:

First of all, how do you determine someone is gay from their look?
Do u really expect me to answer dis
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Wolexyoshi(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
buffalowings:
Crazy eyes
Orange in black.
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by omolayomi06: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
KingstonDome:
Nigerian popular singer Orezi, went on Instagram to flaunt his new hairstyle.

He also added a warning to his caption saying Nigerian artistes should not copy his new hairstyle.

See pictures below,

www.kingstondome.com/2017/10/singer-orezi-rocks-new-hairstyle-and.html?m=1

what is this,,?
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by candyguyofficia(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
What a hairstyle.

Well, it's a good thing he wants to choke himself to death.

Lmao. You definitely one mean G. grin
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by kingxsamz(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
buffalowings:
Crazy eyes
lol, so u dey watch this lesbian film?
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by 0kingsman0: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
[b][/b] Copy hairstyle?
Is it not the same akara that our girls plaited back in the days?
Also, I must confess, music/fashion/entertainment has turned our young men into mad men.
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by kaymical(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
fabulousfortune:
buh u don already talk am na undecided
no bro, he never officially talk am
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
numerouno01:
is that not kodak black's signature hairstyle?

he is copying someone but he don't want others to copy

hypocrite
that was my first thought too o
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
2000viewsNg:
Do You Think It Is Easy To Be Gay And Rich? – Bobrisky

Cross dresser Bobrisky. Gave haters more than they could chew following a post on his IG wall which got many irked.

The Snapchat celebrity. Had shared a photo of Gucci Mane and wife Keyshia Kaoir. Saying he had always looked forward to the day he would meet a young rich due not the old mystery bae who has continued to fund his luxurious lifestyle.

I ca’t suffer with anybody in this Nigeria. I need a ready made BAE that will buy me a private jet.It is time I move to California. All this nigga with tiny trouser no get shingba for pocket. Make I come dey soak garri with am. D one wey I dey drink before I become Bobrisky don do.

Some of his followers as usual laughed at his post as they find him funny. While others taunted him about his sexual preference and as expected Bobrisky replied.

Read his response below
https://2000views.com.ng/think-easy-gay-rich-bobrisky-2/
go and create thread
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
orezi dey do simbi hairstyle mumu
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by haloyeah(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
decatalyst:
Did rats ate his eyeliner hair?

undecided
The rats chopped your grammar.
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Carter4luv(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Orezi why did u copy my sister's puff puff?
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by asawanathegreat(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
What is in dis mushroom to copy?
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
The hairstyle isn't bad up close tho. Lol

Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
lol music no longer puts food on his table again na to dey make noise for instagram remain
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Septembermann(f): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
stealing kodak Black's style
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by bossmeek(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nigeria’s Leading Female Afrobeat superstar Tiwa Savage has earned a top position for Shisha addicted female artists in industry.

Apart From her Afrobeat Music and Song Writing Skills, Tiwa savage is undoubtedly the “balling” type judging from videos she’s been uploading recently.

The first lady of Mavin records and mother of one, Tiwa Savage, has again has again taken to social media to show off her smoking ‘skills’.

In some pictures she shared on her Instagram story, the singer can be seen puffing the smoke like a pro, on set of her music video shoot.

Tiwa Savage isn’t a stranger to smoking, the mother of one, was previously pictured puffing Shisha at a night club, and passing the smoke through her nose.

https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/tiwa-savage-set-internet-on-fire-with.html?m=1
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by habsydiamond(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
no be only puff puff Na dodo ikire hairstyle
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by room089: 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
This proud boy!

It's never by force to remain relevant; you work it out.

I thought he would have given us something better after 'Rihanna'.
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
KingstonDome:
Nigerian popular singer Orezi, went on Instagram to flaunt his new hairstyle.

He also added a warning to his caption saying Nigerian artistes should not copy his new hairstyle.

See pictures below,

www.kingstondome.com/2017/10/singer-orezi-rocks-new-hairstyle-and.html?m=1

Where ever Simbi is,she will be weeping because her brother Ali didn't do this. grin grin grin
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Thugger(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin[color=#000000][/color] grin
dyadeleye:
This is puff-puff hair style nah
Like when my sisters were gathering hair back in days grin

Lol�� angry
dyadeleye:
This is puff-puff hair style nah
Like when my sisters were gathering hair back in days grin

Lol
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Ryocaj(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
C as E be like Shegs Okoro.. Lol...
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by chieni(f): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
dyadeleye:
This is puff-puff hair style nah Like when my sisters were gathering hair back in days grin
u get am wella
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Mbediogu(m): 2:32am On Oct 21, 2017
NairalandCS:
What a hairstyle.
Well, it's a good thing he wants to choke himself to death.
And he has done his bit by warning others not to copy his suicidal tendency.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment / White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) / Funke Akindele Dancing In Her Kitchen In London -( Pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.