Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed (6632 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by themomentng: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rescue officials have disclosed the identity of the man who jumped off the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge into the Lagos lagoon on Friday, October 20.
He has been identified as Oluseyi Adekunle, Channels TV reports.
His identity was uncovered after his ATM card and other items were recovered from the scene of the incident by rescue officials comprising of the Lagos Waterways Authority, the state emergency management agency and the marine police, who had rushed to the scene in an attempt to rescue the victim.
We learnt that the man who appeared to be on his way to work, dropped his bag before taking the plunge into the Lagoon.
The marine police and other officials rushed to the scene to rescue the victim but were unsuccessful in their attempt.
After a four-hour search without any success, they called off the search operation.
Though the reason behind Adekunle’s plunge into the lagoon is still unknown, the authorities have begun investigating the probable cause of his actions.
We had earlier reported that there is commotion on the Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge after a man jumped from the bridge into the Lagos lagoon.
TheMomentng learnt officials of the Lagos State Waterways Authority (LASWA), Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), Marine Police and other stakeholders rushed to the scene to rescue the victim immediately they were informed about the incident.
This is not the first time an individual will be taking a plunge into the lagoon.
A similar incident occurred when a medical doctor identified as Allwell Orji jumped to his death from the third mainland bridge into the lagoon.

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
has he been found?
Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by Xtdott(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Very sad,i don't know why some people just waste their life 4 nothing..
Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by Beyoncce(f): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
rip to him
Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
May his soul RIP
Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by neonly: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Buhari ooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by fidet1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
RIP to the dead
Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by zeusdgrt(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Blame buhari

2 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
depression is real AF

3 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by greatwhite(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tragic, a vibrant life just auto delete just like that. God help us
Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by Kashbwoyjnr: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
That's good ,one afonja down more to go

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Buhari is definately the cause undecided

3 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by maxiuc(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
angry

They have resumed duty again

What will make you kill yourself

If you are tired of this world why not travel to India sell your kidneys ND give the money to charity then gladly die now the kidneys are now wasted

Rip man

But you no try at all

5 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by thorpido(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Psychiatric illness?frustration?
Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by manneger2: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Buhari is back and suicide continues, he has gone to rest, he is now free from suffering cause by buhari.
Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by Vado(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
candlewax:
depression is real AF

I tell ya. Sickening.
Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by neonly: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
That's good ,one afonja down more to go

Are u kidding me
Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by apesinola001: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Recession and depression

3 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by blackbeau1(f): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
At least he has laid his inner demons to rest . I think we need to start taking depression seriously in naija.
Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by stcool(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Buhari govt. I never see this kind nonsense for Nigeria before...but Jona warned you people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
RIP to the dead.
Another wasted soul from the wild wild West called naija.
I guess he does not trust buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by Florblu(f): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
IFNOTGOD:
has he been found?

Did you read the post at all?

You jumped the post to come and comment, small time now you will jump into the lagoon and be stressing the search team

3 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by obainojazz(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Depression is really bad.
Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Xtdott:
Very sad,i don't know why some people just waste their life 4 nothing..
so many reason people commit suicide, but mark my word the main possible reason is internal home problem or unexplained debt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by coluka: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
So after voting in Buhari, This conehead afonja man wan leave us go? E no go happen!! He must be found. We're in this together. Nobody is going anywhere

5 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by hatchy(f): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Are those people in that canoe part of the search and rescue?

Just asking o, because Nigerians can do things left left.

4 Likes

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
rafhell:
RIP to the dead.
Another wasted soul from the West.
tribalism flows in some people blood, but hard to say like u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by Promismike(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by oshe11: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
I just hope HE WASNT AMONG THOSE THAT VOTED BUHARYYY

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by Guestlander: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Fake news
Re: Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed by vengertime: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Buhari the recession man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady / Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) / Angry Mob Stripped And Beats Kidnappers In Epe Area Itokin(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.